We'll Meet Again [ Jin x Read...

By Swaeg_Sushi

What if one day you and you're friends go for a hiking in a mountain up to one of your friends rest house but... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)
Author

Chapter 11

1.9K 86 16
By Swaeg_Sushi

[ y/n' s POV]

I suddenly woke Up feeling someone holding my hand. I look at my left and saw Jin asleep.

I smiled to myself knowing that his there. My hearts starts to beat so fast.

"Maybe... Maybe I'm really in love with you." I said to him as I caressed his hair softly.

He then move and slowly opening his eyes.

"Y/n? You're awake!" He said as he hug me tight.

I let out a small giggle as I look at his smiling face.

"So y/n. What happened? Why did you suddenly faint?" He asked me as he hold my hand tightly.

"I...I.hear voices.... The voices said... Wake up.. Come back to us.. We need you..." I said as I remembered all the words that the voices that I hear said. I look at him as he suddenly look so worried.

"Jin? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"N-Nothing.. Do you want to go to the village?" He asked me as he stands up and let go of my hand.

"Sure thing. I really wanted to make a call to my parents too. They must be really worried." I said as I smiled to myself knowing that I can now talk to them for a long time.

"Okay. I'll wait for you at the sala" He said as he left the room.

I squiled in excitement as I get out of bed and rushed outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.3K 72
He left her when she needed her the most, but why he left her and where he went no one knows . . . They meet again ...Has there love desolved or ther...
552K 21.9K 54
♡ ❝ why do you call me gigi bear? ❞ ❝ because you're soft, just like a teddy bear. ❞ mafia/killer au a min yoongi short story by lavenderow ✨ milesto...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...