Bong Rips and Blowjobs (A Gam...

By FallingInBlackPanic

+- Contains self harm, marijuana usage, and sex scenes. -+ Danny falls in love with an old college buddy whil... More

+-+ One +-+
+-+ Two +-+
+-+ Three +-+
+-+ Four +-+
+-+ Five +-+
+-+ Six +-+
+-+ Seven +-+
+-+ Eight +-+
+-+ Nine +-+
+-+ Ten +-+
+-+ Eleven +-+
+-+ Twelve +-+
+-+ Thirteen +-+
+-+ Fourteen +-+
+-+ Fifteen +-+
+-+ Patty Mini-Introduction +-+
+-+ Sixteen +-+
+-+ Seventeen +-+
+-+ Eighteen+-+
+-+ Nineteen +-+
+-+ Twenty +-+
+-+ Twenty One +-+
+-+ Twenty Two +-+
+-+ Twenty Three +-+
+-+ Twenty Four +-+
+-+ Twenty Six +-+
+-+ Twenty Seven +-+
+-+ Twenty Eight +-+
+-+ Twenty Nine +-+
+-+ Thirty +-+
+-+ Thirty One +-+
+-+ Thirty Two +-+
+-+ Thirty Three +-+
+-+ Thirty Four +-+
+-+ Thirty Five +-+
+-+ Thirty Six +-+
+-+ Thirty Seven +-+
+-+ Thirty Eight +-+
+-+ Thirty Nine +-+
+-+ Forty +-+
+-+ Forty One +-+
+-+ Forty Two +-+
+-+ Forty Three +-+
+-+ Forty Four +-+
+-+ Forty Five +-+
+-+ Forty Six +-+
+-+ Forty Seven +-+
+-+ Forty Eight +-+
+-+ Final Chapter +-+

+-+ Twenty Five +-+

63 3 5
By FallingInBlackPanic

tw: smut and fluff

The ride back to the hotel, Patty and I tightly held hands. Patty was a smiling mess at what my Mom said during dinner, so he was softly kissing my neck. But to anyone looking, it looked as if he just had his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." Patty softly whispers at a red light, biting hard at the sensitive skin in front of my ear. I grip his hand hard to keep from moaning in the backseat of our taxi.

We were almost to the hotel- couldn't he wait another five minutes?

Patty moves from my neck, but still holding my hand. The rest of the ride was spent in silence, a very uncomfortable silence. Paying, Patty and I exit the car and enter our hotel. Patty also drags me into the elevator and pulls me into a kiss.

"I really love you." Patty says, before hitting our floor number and reconnecting his lips to my neck.

"Is it what my mom said?" I ask and he just nods against my neck, teeth grazing ever so softly.

At the table my Mom said that she really liked Patty, accepting our relationship. She had also stated that she felt our relationship was special in the sense that we were soul mates.

"Can you wait till we get into the room?" I ask as the elevator dings on our floor.

"Fine-" He says, grabbing my hand and pretty much dragging me to our room.

Smut

Patty shuts the door behind the couple, locking it immediately as he pulls Danny to the bed. Dragging the older male to the perfectly made bed, laying down and pulling him on top.

"Fuck me." Patty demands, biting hard on his bottom lip. Patty's eyes are a deeper brown than they normally are, potentially glossed over with lust.

"How?" Danny ask, sliding his cold hands up Patty's shirt and placing lips on his neck.

"Mmm- I really want you to eat me out. Make me cum before you even fuck me-" Patty groans as Danny lightly starts to nip at the skin on his neck dragging his nails down the younger males chest.

"What position?" Danny asks, as if it really mattered.

The couple always switched it up and since Patty wanted Dan to eat him out, Dan was already thinking of missionary before Patty says a word.

"Don't ever feel uncomfortable with begging alright? I find it kind of sexy." Danny says, before Patty is forcing their lips together.

It's rough. The moment their lips touch it is as if the couple haven't touched each other in months. It was everything they wanted- everything they needed. Patty's little whines underneath Danny made it all the better as Patty is grinding hard on my thigh.

"You're acting like a fucking animal in heat- calm down." Danny says, laughing a little as he moves to grab the younger males hips.

"I just need to move- I don't do well with teasing you know that." Patty says, arching his back as a few of the bones pop.

Danny snorts at the noise, the sound unsexy but it gets Patty to giggle a little as well. Both of the males realising how awkward they truly are.

Danny leans down and slowly pulls off the younger males shirt, exposing the scratch marks from earlier, them reddening immediately against his tanned chest.

Patty leans up to remove Danny's shirt and throw it across the room. Unbuckling Patty's belt was always fun because Dan could kiss across his waist and watch him squirm.

Danny tosses the couples jeans and boxers across the room, moving back upward to leave a hickey against the younger males chest.

"Are you sure you want this?" Danny asks and Patty nods, biting his bottom lip.

"Just breathe alright? You'll love it." Danny says before spreading Patty's legs and kissing the inner parts of his thighs.

Patty is already squirming the moment Danny spreads his ass. Moaning before any contact is made, but getting louder the moment he feels it.

Danny's tongue is flat as he licks a strip from Patty's ass all the way to his balls. Danny groans slightly at his actions, Patty's legs shaking as Danny repeats the action with more pressure.

"You taste a lot better than I remember baby boy." Danny says, repeating the same action but pushing his tongue harder with every swipe.

Patty is a groaning mess underneath the older males tongue, wiggling his hips and pressing back against Danny's mouth. Danny gets a single hand from Patty's ass and presses his thumb against his entrance. Not pushing inside, just rubbing small circles as Danny bites softly at his boyfriends taint.

Patty reaches down and laces a hand in Danny's hair, pulling hard enough to earn a soft moan. Danny moves his mouth down to Patty's entrance, circling his tongue around the bundle of muscle.

Patty is almost at the point of screaming to tell Danny how amazing it feels. Danny can almost tell as he pushes his tongue past the bundle of nerves and back out again. Patty's legs are shaking, his mouth open wide as he pulls hard at Danny's hair.

"Danny- fuck me. Please-" Patty begs, releasing his hand from Danny'a hair.

The moment Danny's mouth leaves Patty he moans and looks down. Danny is licking a few of his fingers, not wanting to leave the moment to go get lube to stretch Patty out.

Danny is back at Patty's entrance licking strips back up his ass as he pushes a finger inside. Patty let's out a soft scream, both hands in his own hair to keep from touching himself. Knowing the moment he touches his cock- he will cum and he wants this moment to last forever.

Danny spends a few minutes working his fingers inside his boyfriend, kissing at his thighs and telling him he's doing an amazing job.

"Just fuck me-" Patty demands as he starts to grind downwards. Almost fucking himself with Danny's hand.

Danny removes his hand, not even sliding on a condom as he thrusts inside Patty. Danny wiggles around for a few moments, grunting at the warm heat surrounding his throbbing cock.

That's when Danny starts to thrust, earning loud moans from his boyfriend which means he's thrusting in the perfect spot. Danny speeds up his thrusts, earning a loud scream from the male beneath him.

Danny knows how close Patty is- a single thrust at his prostate would throw him over the edge. So Danny uses shallower thrusts to try and make him last longer.

"Dan- Please." Patty begs, a hand laced in his hair.

Danny nuzzles his face into Patty's neck, peppering it with soft kisses. It gives Patty time to cool down, which allows Danny to give harder thrusts.

Patty let's out a soft scream as he cums, Danny following suit.

NO SMUT

++ PATTY'S VIEW ++

"Oh my god-" I state laying completely still on the bed.

Danny had already cleaned us both up and was coming back from going to the bathroom.

The moment Danny lays down, I cuddle into his side and kiss his chest lightly. Danny running his hand up and down my back as we lay in silence.

Danny's arm is slightly rough from the dried blood and self harm, making me a little upset as I cuddle deeper into his chest. Danny takes no mind as he pulls a sheet and blanket over us.

"Can I tell you something?" I say softly, the tips of my fingers tracing his rib cage.

"Shoot for it." Danny says, running the tips of his fingers up and down my back.

"Remember a few days ago when I said I was planning to jump off a bridge?" I start, swallowing hard.

"My parents had told me that they wouldn't care if I died. I had other siblings that were better off- that I was the first born and first borns were always a mistake. I was so close to getting baked and just jumping off the bridge- knowing that no one would miss me if I succeeded."

The room is awkwardly silent after I'm done talking, a few tears streaming down my face. I have so much more that I could tell him but didn't know if I should keep going. If him or I could handle what else I could say.

Danny's grip had tightened around me, pulling me into his chest. I didn't know how upset he was but I could hear that his heart was beating faster.

"Is that why you always say you love me? Because you fear that I could just leave one day?" Danny asks.

"Yeah. I've had a lot of boyfriends just leave in the middle of the night. That's why your suicide attempt scared me so bad- because I felt like I did something wrong. That you were trying to get away from me." I say moving off of his chest and wiggling up to look at him.

"I can't do that baby. You know I didn't mean it like that right? That it was just everything built up? From my Dad to that day?" Danny says and I nod, kissing his neck lightly.

"I love you." I say softly, tucking the loose curls behind his ear.

"I love you too." Danny says moving my body upwards to lightly kiss me, "Let's go to bed- we have our flight in the morning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 274 10
just a love story of two people that keep meeting each other. • trigger warning: death
11.3K 502 23
First of Three Books: Danny and Arin have broke up and it's killing both of them deep down but nether of them wants to admit it to each other's fac...
9.8K 480 34
:,)
23.3K 388 20
DISCONTINUTED Some cute stories :) There will be some several parters, or some one offs :) (no smut except for the occasional suggestive thing ;) ) ...