The Alpha's Human Mate

By SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... More

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 48

1.9K 49 1
By SunFireRising

Hera's POV (Are's Mother)

I sigh and look over at Ares to see he is mad at me for upsetting little Carmelina. He groans, "Why did you have to do that? She can marry her mate when ever she wants!"

I flinch back from my son's tone, "Lower your voice! And I just know its not her time. But since they are mate's they will be together forever..."

He sighs, "That's why you shouldn't have questioned it mother!"

Zeus goes to sit down on the couch motioning me to follow suit. I sit on his lap and look at Hercules to see he's deep in thought, "What are you thinking about Herc?" I lean back on Zeus.

Herc looks up at me with a confused expression, "Im thinking about how Carmelina's tattoos appeared on her body, and how her hair and eye color changed... its weird. Don't you think?"

Zeus immediately engages in the conversation, "I do think it is strange. But maybe it happened for a reason. There is no one of her kind, she's very special... Half god, then a three part faye with multiple abilities."

Ares sighs, "Why do you guys have to have a discussion about my daughter's change?"

Herc shakes his head at Ares, "This isn't normal. No faye or god I know has had tattoos or changes like that..."

Wait. The goddess of night, Nynx is like that... like her vampyres.

I shake my head at them, "No GOD or FAYE, but there is one goddess I know that is like that... Nynx, the goddess of night."

Hercules grins, "Your right Hera! Do you think she would be willing to give us information?"

I sigh, "She's part of the Cherokee legends. We don't know anyone who is Cherokee, if we did they could help."

Ares laughs, "I know a woman that is Cherokee... Her name is Lucy. Lucy is in Carmelina's pack so we could easily ask her for guidance."

Zeus praises his son, "Very good thinking Ares. We need to contact her soon."

Ares smiles, "We can call now. I have Jasper's cell number on speed dial, he is Calla's second in command."

We all nod as he pulls out his phone, it rings a couple times before someone picks up.

"Hello?"

Ares smiles, "Hello Jasper. Its me Ares. I was wondering if I could speak to Lucy?"

The man on the phone seems confused, "Of course, ill go get her."

Ares winks before a feminine voice speaks, "Hello Ares. I knew you were going to need to speak to me soon."

He is taken aback but speaks to the woman, "Then you must know what I need to speak to you about."

The woman laughs, "Of course I do Ares. Send a god that can teleport to me to bring me here. Bye."

The woman hangs up and Ares looks up at us with a curious look in his eyes, "She will be here soon. Send Hermes to get her."

Hephaestus nods and gets up to go see Hermes. Hmm. I wonder why he hasn't contributed to this conversation about his niece.

I look over at Ares, "What did happen to Carmelina?"

He grins, "You will have to ask her yourself."

I sigh. I will go visit her sleeping chambers later to see my young grand daughter, to apologize but to also hear her story. Carmelina is beautiful, amazing hair and eyes. But my gosh, when they blazed neon green... I was truly scared. Also with her special abilities, she could easily take down any god with those skills, but no one would tell her that just in case she DID get really angry... I just wish I knew Carmelina when she was younger.

Calla's POV

Eli smiles at me, "Hey Carmelina. I heard what happened down there. Want to talk about it?"

I sigh, "It was my mate and alpha instincts taking over... I don't like when people talk bad about my mate or say I cant do something with her."

She nods and walks me to my room, "What is it like being an Alpha? If I may ask."

I laugh, "You can ask... Come in." She smiles and walks into my room... Its really pretty. Black silk comforter and sheets, walk in closet filled with clothes and shoes, a vanity mirror, a makeup and hair station, a black rug, a build in bathroom with jets in the tub, then a row of fluffy towels and satin bath robs. This is definitely nice. Then there is a flat screen TV in a sitting area with chairs and couches.

Eli takes a seat on one of the white chairs and motions me over.

I grin, "This room is amazing."

She laughs, "My mother loves to decorate, sometimes she goes over the top."

I shake my head, "Its not over the top, its perfect. Hera did an amazing job... the dark theme of the room really suits me."

Eli giggles, "It does, but I don't think she planned it."

I nod, "Now back to your question... Being Alpha of the biggest pack in the world if definitely stressful. We get attacked regularly. So I gotta be ready for a fight, which I always am. My whole pack looks up to me while is now about over 700 people, maybe 1000. I have to sceduale a lot of the pack meetings, shifts doing runs around the perimeter, guarding the pack house and everything. And don't get me started on the gossip..."

Eli frowns, "That does seem harder then I thought. Do you have to train?"

I laugh, "There is a sceduale everyday of who has training at which time of the day... every single pack member does training every other day, but if your a warrior then you train every day. I do personal training with Jasper, my second in command since I have different abilities... I cant shift so It would be useless for me to learn about how to fight wolves in wolf form. You know what I mean?"

She nods, "It only makes sense. When did you first figure out you were faye?"

I sigh, "A couple weeks ago when I thought I had two mates, Jace and Holden... you don't know them. But when I first moved here they thought I was their mate. So they brought me to Jasper, He is an elder, he could read other peoples abilities If they had any. So they brought me there to see if I had any special abilities sine they thought I had two mates. He read my correctly obviously, he told me I was a faye."

Eli grins, "Two mates? That's crazy..."

I laugh, "It got crazier... Jasper thought he was my mate too. I had three mates for a while... till I met Luke, he was the Alpha of the Dark Dawning Pack, but when he thought he was my mate he came to my pack. You see my 'true' mate cant be effected by my succbus, cause I can pick who ever I want to mate if I want a mate."

She nodded, "Continue! This is like gossip girl!"

I roll my eyes, "That's what I always say. So Jasper, Holden and Jace felt the sparks because I could PICK anyone to be mine. Luke wasn't effect by my succubus, so he was my 'true' mate so I left Jasper, Jace and Holden. Jasper obviously stayed my friend, Jace left my pack and Holden stopped talking to me. Anyways... Then Harmony came to my pack to visit and see how things are run by a female Alpha that's not even a wolf, with her family and her dad was the Alpha... so he asked me if they could come. When I kissed Harmony I tried to make my succubus work to prove she wasn't my mate, but it didn't effect her. So I spent more time with her and I realized I felt more complete with Harmony then Luke... so I picked Harmony."

Eli's expression is literally full of interest, "That is sooo crazy! But still very interesting. Must have been hard on you."

I nod, "That's an understatement, I was figuring out myself, and abilities... and I had to deal with having so many mates. Im glad I narrowed it down to one, My true love.. Harmony."

She smiles, "How did you know she was the one?"

I blush, "When ever I was and still am around Harmony its like nothing else in my life matters except for her. She makes me feel full and complete, like nothing is missing in my life, that everything is perfect and where it should be. Before I met her I felt like something was missing, that I would never be whole, that I would never feel love... but right away when Harmony spent time with me, those feelings went away. She is my everything, and I would be nothing with out her."

Eli giggles, "That's is so cute Calla! I wish I had love like that."

I roll my eyes, "Your a god, you will live forever. You have plenty of time for you to find your true love."

She sighs, "I guess."

I turn around and look around the room admiring the space when I see Hera sitting on the bed sniffling and crying. Immediately I feel guilty and sad, guilty about yelling at her and then sad about her tears.

Hera looks up at me and give me a weak smile. I get up and cross the room to kneel infront of her, "Whats wrong Hera?"

She sniffles, "The way you feel about Harmony makes me feel worse about me saying you should wait to marry her. You feel complete love for that woman, I should have never judged your feelings just because im the god of marriage... I obviously don't know EVERYTHING. Im so sorry Carmelina.."

I smile, "Thank you, I fully accept."

Hera smiles, "Thank you... I also heard about your past. About being Alpha, how you figured out you were a faye. But can you tell me about your tattoos and hair, and eye color?"

I nod, "Ill tell Eli too." I turn around to see the room empty. Hera laughs, "She left when she saw us having a moment."

I giggle, "Interesting, so ill just tell you. So a couple weeks ago I found out I was a faye with all of these abilities. To help me train and learn how to use them Jasper had multiple faye visit me. We trained but I blacked out from channeling to much of my power at once. When I woke up Jasper and I talked for a little bit, I kicked him out of my bathroom. When I took my clothes off to shower I saw all of the changes."

Hera's eyes are wide, "So interesting... continue."

I laugh, "When I looked in the mirror I saw my golden brown hair changed to midnight black with green streaks. The green streaks represent the color my eyes turn when I get angered, challenged or to show my power has come forth. Also that my brown eyes changed to dark green... that my whole figure and aura changed to powerful and dark looking. But the biggest shock of all were the tattoos that appeared on my skin."

She smiles, "Those are big changes. Tell me what your tattoos are!"

I roll my eyes at her excitement, "As you could see earlier a dark green, vine pattern wraps around my arms and down to my wrists, then in my palms a lighting bolt is their to stand for my power of air and how I summon a lightning storm... then down my spine a sapphire pattern goes down and around my hips, then spirals down my legs till my ankles. Then a dark flower pattern starts and follows down my feet bones and structures till my toe nails."

Hera looks at me as if shes in complete awe, "That is beautiful Carmelina... Truly beautiful and unique."

I smile, "Thank you!" She smiles, and i remember earlier when my eyes blazed neon green.

I grimace, "Was everyone scared earlier when my eyes... you know. Blazed bright neon green?"

Hera frowns, "I know i was frightened but i don't think anyone else was hugly effected. But you should of seen how you looked... You looked so powerful and dark. It was incredible but scary. Your aura around you darkened, and the power and strength was radiating off your body, and as if your eyes locked with someone, they would die..."

I flinch, "Im so sorry Hera.. No one ever told me that happened."

She shakes her head, "Don't be sorry, but its not a bad thing that, that happens Carmelina. Its amazing, and extraordinary!"

I sigh, "Its not that amazing..."

Hera glares at me, "Its a gift sweetie... Once you accept it you will be happier!"

I smile, "I guess your right! Im going to sleep goodnight Hera!" She smiles at me, "Goodnight, my sweet grand daughter." I lean in a hug her, man shes warm!

She turns to leave but i stop her, "Also Hera, i LOVE the room, the way you decorated it!"

Hera giggles, "I thought you would like it apart from the hot pink stuff your father had when you were about 4." she leaves the room leaving me confused...

Ares had a room for me when i was little event thought mom wouldn't let him see me? That's really nice! Honestly, i am loving my god family. Everyone is nice and understanding. But i miss Harmony... My love. Just talking about her makes me miss her more... I love her with all my heart.

Hey Guys! I hope you like the update! Please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME <333 I LOVE YOU ALL!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.3K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
895K 40.7K 75
BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and Luna was taking it day by day until he c...
705 42 19
A pack is only as strong as it's alpha, a weak alpha means a weak pack, and no pack can survive with just a Luna or just an alpha. A pack needs both...
2.4K 245 22
Jamie Wright was adopted at the age of 3, after his birth parents died in a fire. While at college he met two people that's changed his life, how wi...