That Assassin is my Lover (FI...

By Alice_Lemonchii

Elliasse is a girl with no friends. She and her sister are going to transfer to another school, this may be t... More

T.A.M.L. Chapter 1: Blood Flooded Street
T.A.M.L. Chapter 2: The Sweetest Thing Ever
T.A.M.L. Chapter 3: My Classmate is a Killer
T.A.M.L. Chapter 4: Behind that smile
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 5: Girls
T.A.M.L. Chapter 6: Weird
T.A.M.L Chapter 7: Families
T.A.M.L. Chapter 8: Nicknames
T.A.M.L. Chapter 9: Sleepover
T.A.M.L. Chapter 10: Sleepover 2
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 11: Infinites
T.A.M.L. Chapter 12: Sapphire
T.A.M.L. Chapter 13: Sleepover 3: Scary Movie
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 14: My Knight in Shining Armour
T.A.M.L. Chapter 15: Rivals
T.A.M.L. Chapter 16: Trip to the Amusement Park
T.A.M.L. Chapter 17: We Meet Again
T.A.M.L. Chapter 18: Secret
T.A.M.L. Chapter 19: Forbidden Love
T.A.M.L. Chapter 20: Halloween Festival
T.A.M.L. Chapter 21: His Horrible Revenge Part 1
T.A.M.L. Chapter 22: His Horrible Revenge Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 23: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm
T.A.M.L. Chapter 24: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 25: Losing her....
T.A.M.L. Chapter 26: The Mission to find the Magus Book
T.A.M.L. Chapter 27: His Horrible Revenge; Unstoppable
T.A.M.L. Chapter 28: Zen and Alhiette
T.A.M.L. Story Wiktionary
T.A.M.L. Chapter 29: 4 Worlds; World 2: 6 moons
T.A.M.L. Chapter 30: The end of his Revenge (part 1)
T.A.M.L. Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor
T.A.M.L. Chapter 32: How are you guys?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 33: Kidnapped
T.A.M.L. Chapter 36: Upcoming Storm - Secret Revealed
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37: The Beret; Elliasse's Story
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37.5: Jealousy Wins
T.A.M.L. Chapter 38: How can I say I love you?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 39: How can I say I love you? Part II
T.A.M.L. Chapter 40: Now I said I love you... Can you be mine?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 41: In sister's arms
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 42: First Time
T.A.M.L. Chapter 43 - Imouto? The cookie thief
T.A.M.L. Chapter 44: Playing Detective, Who's the thief?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 45 - Fiance?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 46: Is this where we part ways?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 47 - The end of our Journey..
UPDATE

T.A.M.L. Chapter 34-35: Welcome back, Elliasse!

289 11 3
By Alice_Lemonchii

Today, I mean TONIGHT, I'm going to post two chapters in one. That's because I know you guys have been waiting for this one. Sorry, I was busy with my assignments and projects. Please readers understand, I recieved low grades and I have to catch up. If I don't, then maybe I will be kicked out of school....  I wouldn't want that would I? And there will be a possibility that I will not be able to update this story anymore... -_- PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 34: The Plan

Kyllaku’s POV

“Come on, We gotta find Sapphire and Elliasse.” I commanded.

“Are we going there? But what if Elliasse is not there?” Cannon asked

“SHE’S THERE! ELLIASSE IS DEFINITELY THERE!” I can’t control my anger. What have I been doing?! Why am I so relaxed in here with a girl that I don’t even know! Now, I don’t even know where Elliasse is!

“Calm down, boy. We’ll find her” The old man comforted me as he pats my back.

“S-sorry, I just….*Sigh*…. I wanted to find her as soon as possible, yet I’m just relaxing here. Waiting for Ash to attack, I’m not even taking at least one minute worrying about her! I’m so stupid… I don’t know what I’ll do if something happens to her” I said as I think about Elliasse’s smiling face inside my head. That was the most beautiful feature that I’ve liked about her.

I can’t forget about that smile that relaxes me everyday. Her voice that cheers me up every time I hear her speak, her cute laugh that she does when we’re together. Her adorable pouting face she make everytime I tease her, her warm tears for wasted donuts. Everything about her, I adored.

*Ringtone playing* My phone rang, I wonder who it is.

“Be careful, Kyllaku. Don’t let your guard down. That maybe is Ash” The old man said with his hands on my shoulder.

I picked up the phone “Hello?” I said.

“Kyllaku.” It was Ash that answered me. I tighten the grip on the phone without even noticing it. I got mad, hearing his voice.

“You know that I have Elliasse, don’t you?” This made me even more pissed off.

“Bring Elliasse back here!” I shouted with a cold voice.

“Sure, sure. But…! Not quite yet! You should know that by now I can’t let your little girlfriend go. And you know whose fault it is? Yours! If you hadn’t ruin my plan and messed up of everything—then you should’ve never had been in this situation, DON’T YOU?!”

“I swear I’m gonna kill you after this! I’m not gonna send you to jail! I’m gonna kill you! I’ll kill you, asshole!” I said without shouting and keeping my anger within myself. My voice is cold and my patience is gone.

“You? Kill me? *laughs* You can’t even touch me! You can’t even save your GIRLFRIEND! You’re pathetic Kyllaku! You can’t do anything, you can’t SAVE YOUR BELOVED ELLIASSE! You’re a disgrace to your family. They’re so unlucky to be your relative.”

“SHUT UP! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FAMILY YOU JERK!” I finally burst out and yelled at the phone angrily.

“Everything, Kyllaku… Everything. I KNOW that your FAMILY MEMBERS are all killers and hunters. They’re one of the most strongest Aiken users in the world.”

I froze for a minute there. How could he—

“How do I know that? Simple, I searched every little detail about YOUR family, including YOU, of course! My revenge wouldn’t be a success if I know nothing about my opponent! Well then, shall we go back to our topic?”

…….

“I have your girlfriend in my hands now. If you REALLY…. REALLY want to save her, then go to my hideout. We’ll have a ONE-ON-ONE battle, WITH NO ONE ELSE! Got it? No one else!”

…….

There was a silence for a while….

“Okay.” I agreed calmly. But the rage inside of me is still burning.

“It’s a DEAL THEN. Ciao!” He hang up and I drop the phone.

“Kyllaku?” – Cannon

“We’ll…” I spoke.

…….

…….

…….

“Attack Ash’s hideout and save Elliasse!” I said with a scary glare like that of an assassin.

……

I stared at the space but I can still see the determined look on everybody’s face. I know that they want to fight for Elliasse, for OUR friend.

Because Elliasse……

……..

………

Is our light……

……

……

Ash’s POV

“He’ll come………. You’ll see.” I came near the girl that humiliated me before. I came closer to her face and gave a smirk.

“Don’t worry, Elliasse… You’re prince charming will be here soon…” I grabbed her face gently with my hand, her tears are flowing to her face. I was amused by this, it’s pretty entertaining doing this torture thing to this girl.

“L-L-Leave K-Kyllaku… *pant* alone…!!!—“

“OUCH!! OW! WHY YOU LITTLE--!!” *SLAP*

Narrator

*Slap!* Ash hit Elliasse after her surprising headbutt.  He was pissed off by this, but eventually, he smirked and then gave off an evil chuckle.

“You’re still as feisty as ever. That’s what I like most about girls.” Ash smiled at Elliasse who’s holding off her tears.

“How do you feel about a makeover, Ellie?” Women in red appeared with a closet of dress. Ash smiled as he looks at Elliasse’s worried face.

After a few hours….

“That’s the plan guys, are you all ready?”

“Yup!” –

“Count on it” – Old man

“We are ready from the very beginning, Kyllaku. We’ll be on your side even if the heavens crush us” – Cannon

“Great” Kyllaku stood up and walked towards the door. The others followed him with their weapons and magus books in order to fight Ash and defeat him.

In the count of 3..

1….

.

.

.

.

.

2…

.

.

.

.

.

3!

All of them rushed outside the cabin straight to where the dangerous hideout is. While running, Cannon suddenly taught of something.

“Kyllaku!” She shouted

“What!” He yelled back

“You know very well that Ash will send guards around his building and that your sister killed two of them at the back side! But what if they’re still stronger than us! We won’t be able to make it in time just to get the book! We can’t defeat my magus book that easily!” Cannon shouted as she explains

“Then you just have to hang on for a while, for the meantime I will be fighting Ash and save Elliasse!!” He exclaimed loudly with his voice.

“Heh…. This would be a lot of fun..” Cecille (Kyllaku’s sister) whispered.

They run through the night.

After a whole day of thinking a way to get to Elliasse, Kyllaku and the others finally come up with a plan to beat the vengeful man, Ash. What awaits ahead of them? Will they succeed or will they fail?

After a few minutes of travelling from the cabin to the castle where Ash hides, they finally arrived. They hide behind the trees to avoid being seen by the guardians outside the castle.

“As I thought, there ARE guards outside but not on the inside. He’s too comfortable with his powers that he forgot that we have the other books.” Kyllaku whispered

“I do not even think that he knows about the Magus books, either” Cannon exclaimed. They sneaked and suddenly the guard who appears to be a guardian of the building.

………

……

Elliasse’s POV

My arms are tied up with veins or I think they were stems of plants that Ash cast a spell on. He summoned ladies with the book.

“W-What are you going to d?” I asked with a cold voice as the girls walked closer to me. They seemed to be carrying clothes, I don’t know maybe piece of rags.

“Oh, you don’t want Kyllaku to see that you and Sapphire wore the same outfit do you? He might figure it out, you know that Kyllaku is a smart kid right?”

“AND! You don’t want to ruin your friendship, do you?” He added. I gave him a glare, although I agree with him. Kyllaku can’t see me in this outfit, he’ll definitely figure it out.

But then……

“Why would I have to wear these?!”

“You look prettier and desirable on that, Elliasse. You look very sexy and attractive” He said as he slides his finger on my stomach down to my belly button. I gave out a small quiet moan.

……

….. It’s pretty ticklish, though.

…..

Kyllaku’s POV

The others started the diversion. I can see that it’s hard on them to fight those monsters. But we have no choice. The old man was left behind while we continue to go inside the abandoned hideout or wide building.

It was fine and no enemies were spotted until this insect came out. He seems pretty dangerous, I was about to take a step forward when my sister stopped me.

“This one’s tough, maybe you should leave me here to fight him.” She said

She walked towards the insect which is also walking towards her. They stopped at their positions and then they began to disappear. They were fighting really fast. Cannon and Luke obviously are very surprised with their extreme speed.

They stopped for a moment and went back to their positions.

“What are you still standing there?” My sister suddenly spoke. She looked at us with her back faced towards us. I nodded to say ‘thanks’.

We continued to get to the center, I know… I know that Elliasse is waiting for me to get there. I don’t want to make her wait anymore.

“Kyllaku” Cannon’s voice snapped me back to reality. I looked at her while running fast.

“Give me the book, we’ll fight Ash and destroy the barrier around him while you free Elliasse from the cell she is in.” She said while offering her hand.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Hai, give me the book. And you get Elliasse.” I did what she said and handed to her the Magus Book.

“Kyllaku…” She again spoke. When I looked at her, she gave me a serious look.

“Promise me that you will get Elliasse back this time.” We said as we stop. We reached the big entrance of the center hall.

I looked at Cannon and calmly nodded at her. I will bring her no matter what it takes.

I heard Ash evilly laughing inside the center hall. I peeked and saw that Elliasse was there. It looks like she was pinned down by Ash. She was dressed quite… uh….. I’d rather not say, ‘cause it’s really sexy for her to wear those kinds of clothes.

Ash’s finger was pressed on her neck sliding down her…

Elliasse’s POV

I can’t keep it together anymore!! This is really embarrassing! KYLLAKU! I need you…

“OI!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” I heard a familiar voice hysterically yelling at the back

“Get your hands off of her!!” Again a voice yelled and his voice echoed throughout the entire place.

!!!!!!!

Kyllaku!!

“Kyllaku!! You… Kyllaku!!” I shouted with joy. A happy expression on my face was shown the moment that I saw Kyllaku.

“E-Elliasse! Elliasse… I’m sorry for leaving you and for not finding you ALL THIS TIME. I-I …. I’m sorry….” He looks down. I smiled, somehow I managed to.

“Shall we start the party?” Ash interrupted. On his hand, is a switch-looking-thing. He pushed a button and then it started. The walls moved and the next thing I know is we are in another room.

“What the—?” I whispered

“Where did you take us?” Cannon said a little loudly.

“Oh dear, I didn’t think you two will come, too. I thought I told you, Kyllaku, to go here by yourself. It seems that you misheard me.” Ash said as he walks towards Elliasse

“Oi! Don’t you dare touch her!” I shouted, my rage is starting to increase.

He smiled at me, and then touched Elliasse’s right cheek with his finger. He slides down and down, each time he slides his finger down, my rage grew higher and higher.

His face came closer to her face. His nose is touching her cheek, his tongue began to lick her cheek. I can hear Elliasse’s moan every time he repeats this.

……..

“I’ll…..”

……..

“I’LL KILL YOU!!”

......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 35: Welcome Back Elliasse!

Cannon’s POV

We saw it in our own eyes, how Elliasse was harassed by the man named Ash. Truly, this world has no decency left. People here have no shame of theirselves, that is why I will teach this man a lesson.

When I looked at Kyllaku, I can see that his rage is again growing inside of him. His eyes are changing into scarier eyes.

 I know all about Kyllaku’s job and how he kills people EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I will not be surprised any more that I can see this. Even Luke, I can see his madness getting out of control. His eyes are changing. I can sense his rage growing.

I must stop Luke before he destroys this area just like what he did back then. I must not let him kill our other friends.

I placed my hand on Luke’s shoulder. He looks at me with such eerie eyes, I shook my head. He stopped and eventually calmed down. But I know that he has still some rage left inside of him.

I looked at Ash, he laughed loudly. Elliasse has been struggling with all her might. If only Elliasse can use her Aiken, then she would’ve beaten that guy.

Without us noticing, Kyllaku has already taken his move. He appeared in front of Ash very quickly that we didn’t even see anything, not even his shadow.

“Kyllaku! What are you doing?!” I yelled at him to stop. No matter how he punches, kicks and uses his weapons to attack Ash, he didn’t even put on a scratch on him.

“I’LL KILL YOU AND RIP YOUR INSIDES APART!!” He won’t listen, his rage and anger took control of him.

“Stop!! Oi! You’ll ruin it for all of us!!” Luke yelled as loudly as he can to make Kyllaku stop. But no matter what we say, he just won’t listen to any of the words coming from our mouths.

Maybe, Elliasse can make him stop. But how can we even free her if the enemy is too alert?

“Luke!” I call on the attention of Luke, he looked at me with a confusion written on his face.

“It is time” I said as he nodded at me back to reply.

We opened the books and started reading the spells. I can see that it is finally working, his barrier is weakening!

“W-Wha—??!!” He seems to be confused and surprised. He looked down on us as soon as he realizes that we were the one who was responsible for his weakening.

“Darn kids!”

*SHIING!* Laser was shot at us

“My lady!” Luke jumped at me to prevent me from being harmed.

“Ow, Luke?” Our faces were inches apart, I saw that he has a wound. Was that because of me?

“L-Luke! Y-Y-Your bleeding! L-Let me—“

“No, it’s fine. I’m alright, I can take this anyway” he refused for me to heal him. I slapped him out of anger. I pouted and then healed his wounds afterwards.

“Haha, you’re really something” He said as I heal him. His wound was pretty serious but Sapphire’s was worse than this, maybe I could do it anyways.

“Should we really be doing this? At a time like this? While Kyllaku is risking his life to fight Ash?”

“I think it is fine since Kyllaku has a thick skull and he won’t listen to us.” He again chuckled.

“Now let us go get Elliasse” I said right after I healed his wound perfectly.

We ran towards the cage where she is being held in/locked in.

“Do not worry Elliasse, we are here to save you.” I notice that he has a few bruises.

“You have bruises, are you alright? Can you not stand?” I asked

“I-I… I’m fine. Let me out of here….. I need to help Kyllaku. I need to help my friend.” She said then she stood up, but eventually she fell down.

“You cannot walk yet, you are far too weak to stand. If you push yourself too hard then it might affect you and your body.” I explained

“I-It’s alright, as long as Kyllaku’s here. I…. I’ll be fine.” Just like her boyfriend, she doesn’t listen

I breathe in and breathe out…

….

“DO YOU WANT ME TO RIP OFF YOUR VOCAL CHORDS?! SIT DOWN AND I’LL HEAL YOUR WOUNDS! SHUT YOUR YAP BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME YOU GAGGLE! YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO FIGHT ASH! UNDERSTAND ME, HUH PUNK?!”

Elliasse’s POV

I sat down quickly with a chibi smile on my face. I might need to behave like a child or else she will rip off my vocal chords.

She placed her hands near my bruises. A thick energy suddenly appears surrounding her hands. It feels light and warm at the same time. What kind of spell is this?!

“Woah, Cannon that was cool” I said still amazed by that.

“Let us go and help Kyllaku.” We ran towards him, but I felt my body became slower and weaker.

“Are you alright?” Luke asks

“I…. My body feels weak” I replied

“That’s because I can’t heal your exhausted body, only your wounds that I can treat. Sorry Elliasse, if I could, I would heal all of your fatigueness and even your wounds at the same time. If only I mastered my healing skills.

“It’s okay, then I’ll just stay here. You two go on ahead! Help Kyllaku!” I shouted

They just nodded at me and I gave them a faint smile that I can barely form on my lips.

Kyllaku’s POV

Fighting Ash got me very exhausted especially because he’s winning. My body is beginning to feel slower movements.

“What’s the matter, Kyllaku? Tired already? I thought you said you’ll kill me and save your beloved girlfriend. I guess you’re not even worth my presence nor hers. How can you protect her of you can’t even fight for yourself?” He looked down on me.

He smirked. His left hand began to rise

“I know how to make this fight a better one” He said as his smirk turns into a wide grin. Along with it, he chuckled. And then I saw Elliasse inside a magic crystal ball, she was again locked inside.

He brought her down, I can see Elliasse’s face clearly now.

“Let her go!” I shouted

“Nah, you two still have many things to pay for. You know Kyllaku? Your girlfriend is pretty seductive if she’s wearing this kind of clothes right? Even more seductive + attractive if she doesn’t wear this anymore” He said as he removes her upper cloak (I don’t know what that is but it looks like a cloak)

My rage grew higher and higher, the only thing that’s left Is to crush him. He’s harassing Elliasse again, that’s unforgivable!

“YOU BITCH!” I charged at him. This time, I gave it all my best.

Elliasse’s POV

Now….

…..

*Sigh*

…..

I’m topless

……..

Kyllaku and Ash are currently fighting right now. It seems that Kyllaku is giving it all his best, and he seems to be… WINNING!!

“Kyllaku!” I yelled to cheer him up. And at the same time I was very worried about him. Even before he came here, I was worried about what’s happening to him.

“LET ELLIASSE GO!” The final attack was something that I witnessed with my own eyes. It’s like slow-motion. I saw it with my very own eyes, Ash’s death…

“Kyllaku…” I whispered as tears ran down my face.

…..

It’s finally over….

…..

Kyllaku stood there in front of Ash’s head. Kyllaku cut Ash’s head with his own bare hands.

Kyllaku looked at me with an expressionless face. Something that an assassin has, just like mine every time I kill a person, Kyllaku changed back into his normal self the moment that he realized that I was OK.

He ran towards me and began to show a worried look.

“It’s okay Kyllaku, I’m alright” I said before he even said something

He smiled at me and hugged me.

“Elliasse….” He said with his arms around me

“Elliasse, I’m sorry.” He continued on saying this

“It’s OK, Kiru… It’s okay” I say repeatedly to calm him down. After a few hours, Kirru carried me in his back since I can’t walk nor run.

We went outside the building and saw an insect headless. Kyllaku looked at his sister with a poker face.

“What? You didn’t say to leave him be. And besides, it was a thristquencher for us assassins, right Kyllaku?” She pouted. I smiled at all of them

“Thank you guys” I said

We went home, before that they took care of the damaged building and dead bodies.

Morning came…

“Good Morning…” Kyllaku greeted me with a cup of hot choco on his hand.

“Want some?” He asked. I smiled and nodded

“I would love to have a chocolate milk though” I requested

“Chocolate Milk, coming up!” He smiled, it was delightful for Kyllaku to smile like that and happily greet me ‘Good Morning’

He gave me the drink I ordered or requested…

“Hey, where are Cannon and Luke?” I asked

“Well they said their mission was complete so they left.” I was shocked and at the same time depressed with this.

“Why didn’t they say goodbye?” I said sadly

“Well, they did hug you before they left and left a message” Kyllaku gave me a book

“A book?” I asked

“It’s a MESSENGER! You know that I don’t read books!” He pouted

“Okay okay…. I’ll just read it then”

“Okay, I’ll go outside for some fresh air. I haven’t read that since it’s yours and they told me NOT to read it.” He said

“Dear Elliasse,

Sorry that we left before we even say goodbye to each other. But thank you anyways for taking care of us and for helping us find our Magus Book. It was very kind of you to help us with OUR problem. I wish you two (You and Kyllaku) to live together forever while we continue our adventure on finding out about the other Magus Books. We will come to visit sometimes, if we have time. We hope that if we failed to come back or 10+ years, you and Kyllaku already have 15 babies… Luke is just kidding, Elliasse. We wish you two the best of the best. And try NOT to get yourselves in trouble.

                                                                                                                                -Cannon and Luke (YOUR FRIENDS)

P.S. YOU MIGHT WANNA CONFESS TO EACH OTHER NOW THAT WE’RE GONE. IT TAKING FOREVER!”

I laugh at this sight

Although I was gonna miss those two….

FINNALY!! A CHANCE TO GO LAY ON MY BED!!

After that, we went home. We went to Zen’s place and told him everything that happened in our trip.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW AND ALSO READ!!

That's it for TONGHT!! BYE BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 87 13
A typical high school setting: Everyone belongs to a group; the popular, the athletes, the brains, and the loners. This group existed for everyone t...
63 14 131
Accost Splendora 2 👑 _Synopsis Plain closed-in Rin awakens from her died out state, still awaited by her devouring troubles. What she hoped to be an...
3K 182 19
A story about a chuunibyou who's just trying to bullshit his way through life. Due to various misunderstandings here and there, he accidentally ended...
103K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...