The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Nineteen

8.6K 437 58
By LeRoyaleJae

They were in a liplock sitting on the staircase. A couple persons moving up and down the staircase didn't seem to pay any attention to the two. I looked back at my cellphone in my hand shifting my focus from Ossey and his fling. I had the urge to see what they were doing every few seconds and looked back through the crowd of people to the staircase. Ossey and the girl had gotten up and she was leading him up the stairs and he followed willingly. I saw him glance into the crowd of dancing persons probably looking for me before he reached the top of the staircase and disappeared with the hot college babe.

I frowned and walked away from my spot by the wall. Outside was crowded as well but the open space made it more tolerable. Another group of persons seemed to be having another hot box while another set of persons danced to the music with beers in hand under the dark starry sky. I leaned against the wall where the patio was and continued looking down at the cellphone screen, ignoring the loud gibbering around me.

My eyes were glued to the screen. People bristled pass busy in conversation and I ignored them. No one acknowledged me being there either. I pretended as if I were alone. Someone walked up to where I stood and their shadow loomed over me.

"Well, if it isn't the notorious T-I-N-K," a mellow voice greets.

I looked up from my cellphone and frowned at the person who had spoken.
"Fancy seeing you here sweetling," Blade says with a smirk, "what brings you to these parts?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "what do you want asshole?"

"Just saying hello to a 'friend'," he replies amused, "that's what we are right sweetling, friends?"

"Not even if you were the last moron on earth," I scoff.

He snickered and did that thing with his neck when you hear the bones snap a bit, then he stared down at me with those piercing green eyes and I scowled.

For a second his attention shifted and I followed his gaze. When I looked back at him he was staring at me with a sinister grin that made my skin prickle.

"What?"

"I heard a rather intriguing bit of rumour about you sweetling," he says with a devilish grin.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Spare me the idiocy Blade."

He licked his lips before the words came rolling off his tongue sugary and sweet, "I heard you have a thing for bad, bad boys Tink."

I glowered at him and my lips twitched with laughter. I had to bite down on my lip to fight the urge to punch him in the face.

"So?" He whispers next to my ear.

"So what?" I ask intrigued by the direction the conversation was taking.

"So what do you think Tinker Bell?" He enunciates slowly just to annoy me.

I wasn't going to let him get underneath my skin. That I promised myself.

A smirk tugged on my lips, "then find me one."

He moved closer and I stared back into those deep green eyes of his and they left a hollow feeling in the pit of my gut.

"You're extra fiesty tonight, aren't you Tink?" He says cooly.

"Don't you have some poor damsel in distress to go save Blade?"

"That's what I'm trying to do sweetling" he whispers sexily, "but you won't let me."

My face hinted pink. His eyes travelled the full length of my body with a sly grin and an unmistakable thirst behind them. I narrowed my eyes at him with a scowl.

"Trust me Blade, I don't need saving."

Blade licked his lips again and gave a very boyish grin, but his eyes said what he was thinking before the words left his lips.

"There's a lot of things you need Tink."

I hiss at that, "make my wish come true and disappear Blade."

He responded with another mocking yet sinister grin. I glanced over his shoulder in search of Jude and Luka but I couldn't make them out in this crowd. My eyes met his again with hardly any warmth behind them or concealed in my voice.

"I'll only ask one final time moron what do you want?"

He looked me over as if he wasn't going to reply but then changed his mind.

"You can put an end to all this bad blood by admitting defeat sweetling."

I snorted, "why would I when I'm just getting started?"

"C'mon Tink, doesn't being the bad girl ever get tiring?" Blade questions.

"It fuels me, I never get tired."

He frowned at my response.

"Alright, don't say I didn't try to save you from this treacherous road you're heading down Tink."

"Not getting soft are we?" I mock.

Blade looked annoyed but he replied nevertheless keeping his voice steady.

"I enjoy all this back and forth just as much as you do Tink."

"Good, now if you don't mind, I came to party not to waste time on you Blade."

With that I turned to leave him standing there alone and return to enjoying the party.

"Okay Tink," he jeers, "but remember this, when you get over this little tantrum of yours, you'll fall for me sooner or later."

I stopped walking and looked back at the dimwit. Now he had finally gotten underneath my skin. My hands coiled into fists and my jaw clenched tightly.

"First off moron," I scold, "I don't fall for anyone, and even if I ever did, you'd be the last asshole I'd ever fall in love with."

My nose flared and I flashed my ponytail angrily and turned away from him.

"Mark my words Tink, you will one day," he declares with brusque confidence.

My legs hadn't moved and I spun frigidly again, taken aback by his level of arrogance.

"Make up your mind Blade, you can't detest me and hit on me at the same time."

Blade wore a smug look as he replied.

"I like to multitask sweetling."

My nose flared again and I swore under my breath then stormed off truly this time.

"Later Tink," he calls and I spat under my breath.

"Whore."

I disappeared into the motley crowd and headed for the punch table.

If that jerk thought I'd give in that easily then he didn't know me at all.

I poured a bit of punch into the cup I was holding and took a sip. The speakers continued to blare music and everyone was busy partying up a storm to care about anything else. I glanced at the staircase and neither Ossey nor the girl was there. When I realized he wasn't in the crowd either, I scoffed.

A guy walked up to where the liquor was carrying a cup in his hand. He looked me over before gesturing with a head motion. My mood left a bitter taste in my mouth and my only response was taking a sip from my cup before setting it down. The guy mimicked my actions and set down his cup as well and I ignored him. The music continued blasting and I glanced over at him. His hair was dyed blue and black and he sported a tank top with shorts and a pair of slip on's like the guy, Vince and a couple other boys I'd noticed.

"Here alone?!" He shouts over the music.

"What makes you think I'd be alone?" I ask brusquely.

He shrugged, "Don't see a boyfriend around love."

"I'm here with a friend bud."

"Is it a girl or a boy?" He queries.

"Why does it matter?"

"Just wanted to know love," he responds.

I scowled, and patiently waited for him to leave so I could go back to being alone.

"Wanna hang out with a couple friends of mine?" He questions not taking the hint.

"No thanks bud."

"Are you sure love? I could really use some precious time with a girl like you."

"How about in the next ten decades?" I hiss at him.

He raised his hand in surrender, finally getting the message.

"Okay," he says and reaches out a hand for his cup before turning away.

I frowned and turned and took up the cup that belonged to me. My mood was only getting worst by the second. I got more drinks to go along with the punch and headed out front.

It was almost midnight, and the air outside was cold. I took a sip from the punch. The taste was off. I peered inside before raising it to my lips again and took a tiny sip. It did taste off. I scoffed and set it aside. Not even liquor is appealing anymore. With my back up against the wall, I sank to the floor. I was shifting in and out of focus and I felt giddy headed. That was impossible I hadn't drunk that much to be intoxicated in the first place. Both liquor sat on the ground at either sides and I took up the vodka and struggled to get it open to take a sip.

OSWALD'S P. O. V

"Hope you remember to call me." Amethyst whispers.

"I will," I respond putting the piece of paper she had scribbled her number on in my top pocket so I don't lose it.

She turned slowly and head down the hallways with the strut of a super model, swinging her hips and flaunting her voluptuous figure. She had curves in all the right places like a fine piece of art, a bit like Secret except Amethyst had a bit more of a woman's figure. I watched her until she disappeared and I could still taste her lips. My fingers fumbled with the buttons on the shirt and double checked my zipper before walking back down the hall after her. Music blasted through the speakers and the screams and shouts only added to the cacaphony. The disco lights flashed all over and I watched from the top of the staircase trying to find Secret in the crowd. The densely packed crowd and the fog from all the smoking taking place below made it hard to see much.

I removed the cellphone from my jeans pocket and dialed her number but her cellphone only rang out.

"C'mon Secret pick up."

The phone went to voicemail a few times and I hung up and made my way down the stairs and through the crowd.

She wasn't in the crowd and I walked to the door and looked around at the faces of the people outside. None of them belonged to the girl I was searching for. The cellphone rang out again.

Why is she not taking my calls?

I wouldn't be surprised if she was somewhere setting cars on fire and starting fights with the wrong crowd.

I ran my hand over my hair.

The cellphone went to voicemail once more. The crowd had gotten thicker and I felt my pockets for my car keys. She couldn't be far. Not unless she left with someone without telling me first.
If she did leave with someone, the least she could have done was leave a message to let me know she was fine. I walked outside to the front and all I saw was the same group of people from earlier. Still no sign of her. Not even a whiff.

I walked to the end of the porch, and some girls looked over at me and grinned. I returned the smile. They gestured for me to come and join them. I was about to when I heard a groan and looked over my shoulder. I almost didn't hear it over the loud music and cheers. There she was. Secret was sitting on the ground against the wall, with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head resting on her arms.

Forgetting what I was about to do, I hurried over to her instead.

"Secret what are you doing out here?"

She groaned once more, sort of in a very sexy arousing way. The girls were disappointed but I didn't have time to think about that. Not when Secret had managed to drink herself to a mess in the short space of time I'd been gone.

"I've been searching all over for you Secret, why are you sitting on the floor?"

She lifted her head from her knees and looked up. Her brown eyes made her look even more beautiful at night. She groaned another inaudible response which sounded barely human.

"Hey, are you alright? By the way, thanks to you I've scored myself a babe."

"Yay," she grumbles weakly, "at least one of us had fun."

"Didn't you? I thought you were having fun."

"Yup, I- " A look of horror morphed onto her face.

She staggered to her feet and made for the side of the porch before she started throwing up. She was puking her guts out loudly and some persons grimaced.

I took a handkerchief I was carrying around in my pocket and moved closer to where she doubled over at the edge of the porch.

"Here," I offer her the handkerchief.

She took it and wiped at her face. I didn't know what to do really. I've never had a girl throw up before so I just yanked her ponytail that was hanging over her shoulder out of the way in case she decided to start hurling again. A few seconds passed before she attempted to stand and I had to catch her before she went tumbling to the ground.

"Just so you know, I don't ever want that back."

I supported her back to where she had been sitting. She tripped over her own legs multiple times.

Secret sat with her back against the wall again, her face pale. I handed her some mint that I had been carrying around in my pocket and she popped about three into her mouth.

"Are you drunk?"

"Why would you think that? I never get drunk," she mumbles through the mouth full of mints.

"Then explain this half bottle of vodka, and what's this? Punch?"

She groaned and looked up at me.

"The more you drink the less drunk you get."

I raised an eyebrow hoping she was joking. I had only left her for an hour and this was what I returned to find, her just as drunk as a bat.

"I like your face," she says with a lazy smile, "that's a nice face."

I shook my head in disbelief. I was beginning to believe she was even more intoxicated than I think. She groaned loudly again in pain and I moved closer to help her to her feet again.

"C'mon Secret, I'm taking you home."

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
3.1M 76.9K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
15.3M 550K 65
"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure thing baby girl" He replied. ...
4.6K 344 49
Book One Of The Clumsy Artist Series "If I do this love." He murmured catching a strand of my loose hair. "You'll owe me. Are you ready to owe the de...