The Prince's Love Child ra...

By RobertZelask0

The walls of Buckingham Palace would collapse in on itself if the news was made public that the reigning prin... More

The Prince's Love Child
The Prince's Love Child part 2
The Prince's Love Child part 3
The Princes's Love Child part 4
The Prince's Love Child part 5
The Prince's Love Child part 6
The Prince's Love Child part 7
The Prince's Love Child part 8
The Prince's Love Child part 9
The Prince's Love Child part 10
The Prince's Love Child part 11
The Prince's Love Child part 12
The Prince's Love Child part 13
The Prince's Love Child part 14
The Prince's Love Child part 15
The Prince's Love Child part 16
The Prince's Love Child part 17
The Prince's Love Child part 18
The Prince's Love Child part 19
The Prince's Love Child part 20
The Prince's Love Child part 21
The Prince's Love Child part 22
The Prince's Love Child part 24
The Prince's Love Child part 25
The Prince's Love Child part 26

The Prince's Love Child part 23

4.6K 194 10
By RobertZelask0

"Yes," Ellie said.  

A smile appeared on Ed face. Tears poured down Ellie face because he did love her and their baby. Another pain shot through her as she screamed.

"Let's get you to the hospital, your having our baby," Ed said as he helped her to walk to the car.

Allen drove the car, while Tina was in the front and Ellie and Ed were in the back.

"Father, mother this is Ed, he's the father of Ashley," Elle said between her deep breathing.

"Be care, you ran that stop sign," Tina hollered as she held on.

"Okay, are you alright Ellie?" Allen asked.

"Yes dad," Ellie answered.

"Were here," Tina said.

Ed went in to the hospital and got a wheelchair for Ellie. When they went to the check-in desk the receptionist handed Allen all the forms to fill out. Tina pulled out her phone and called Ellie's doctor.

Ed wheeled Ellie into a beautiful hospital room. A nurse started taking Ellie's vitals then put her chart at the end of the bed. Tina and Allen arrived into Ellie's room.

"Wow this is nice," Tina said as she walked to the window.

"So your the father to the baby?" Allen asked.

"Yes I believe so," Ed said.

"Where have you been these last eight months?" Tina asked.

"Searching bloody everywhere for Ellie. She left no address or phone number either. Plus I've had to slip pass Scotland's Yard Secret service, " Ed answered.

"Why did you have to do that?" Allen asked.

"Because the queen doesn't want me to have anything to do with anyone unless they're royalty," Ed answered.

"Enough with all the questions dad. Ed can you help me to the bathroom." Ellie said.

With out warning, Ellie screamed at the top of her lung and squeezing Ed hand real hard. Ellie's water had broke. Tina ran to get a nurse. Ed sat Ellie in the wheelchair and the nurse took her. Ed followed.

"You can't come into the operating room. Wait in her room, because that's where she'll be returned too," the nurse said.

Ed stopped in the hallway watching Ellie being wheeled away. He felt alone and worried, just like every father to be felt. He reached into his jacket and took out Ellie's blue shoe.

(Thank you for your vote.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 25.8K 31
[COMPLETED] It all seemed to be a fairy tale ending to Princess Elizabeth. She had found a wonderful family, she lived in a beautiful castle, and she...
7.2K 86 30
Caroline broke up with Tyler after finding out he cheated on her Caroline and Klaus fell in love she got pregnant little does he know how much stuff...
117 0 27
In a world where royalty is prohibited from having a romantic relationship with a commoner, and princes and princesses cannot be openly part of the L...
5.7M 90K 47
Chosen by @TheRoyalsOnE TV Show and featured by @Wattpad to celebrate the birth of Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Read by Millions of Wattpad...