The Sincerity Game

By Smileforchloe

Meet Jade Thirwall a average girl, who doesn't get noticed at all. Meet Harry Styles a new boy in Sycamore Hi... More

Sincere
2: Superstar
3:Nightmares
4: The Worst Reunion ever!
5:Sleeping Arrangements
6:Job Interview
7: Stalker
8: Date Night Ruined
9: Why should I apologise?
10: Hospital
11: The card
12: Double Date
13: That kiss
14: Mr. Right Or Mr.Wrong?
15: Secret leaked
16: Horrendous Harry And Nasty Niall
18: Another Dinner With Niall Horan
19: Holiday
20: Hawaii, baby!!!
21: The Real Harry
22: The Shock
23: Dead Or Alive
24: The Same Sad Love Story
25: court
26: Forever

17: You Came Back?

358 9 0
By Smileforchloe

HARRY'S POV

I threw rocks into a small pond next to me, boredly. What I did back there was wrong. I knew it very well.

I sighed. I was considering of going to Jade's suite to apologise but what will her reaction be? She might be so furious, but she might be so sad. I didn't know. 

Maybe I should go and check on her?

I stood up from the wooden old park bench, which has been there for years, and strolled away.

**

I finally walked into the lobby seeing a different receptionist. It was a man, in his late 30s, greasy hair and looked dead stern. He looked like he hadn't smile for all his life.

I smiled at him awkwardly.

"Yes?" He asked unhappy about my presence.

"Uh can I see Jade Thirlwall?" I asked.

"Go in," He muttered. Wow. Someones in a grumpy mood.

I walked into her suite, knocking softly. She was on the bed, blood slithering down her wrist and her eyes were shut, sleeping. A silver razor was next to her.

"Jade?" I whispered as I shook her worriedly. I knew what happened just by looking by the razor.

"Harry?" She asked and covered her wrist.

"Why do you self-harm?" I asked softly.

"I don't know!" She bursted into tears. "You came back?"

"I always come back," I smiled. She leaped ontop of me and hugged me.

"Wheres Niall?" She asked. I was a bit disappointed, but it cant be helped.

"He didn't come!" I said triumphantly.

"Oh.." She trailed off. "Harry?"

"Yeah," I said putting her down.

"I...I- Love you," She stammered. My eyes widened then I smirked.

"I told you'll want me," I smiled.

"Shut up and kiss me you bastard," She grinned. I leaned in softly. I kissed her passionately.

"Lets finish this on the bed," I purred.

****

My hands wrapped around her, smirking like an idiot.

She was naked right next to me, though she didn't seem to be uncomfortable. 

JADES POV

I never expected myself to ssay these words but... I love Harry Styles.

Yes I admit it. Happy?

I felt so comfortable with Harry. The movie we were watching was getting boring so we turned it off. He smirked, his hand slithering up my torso, I felt a shiver up my spine, unto my boob and massaged it slowly.

"Harry.." I moaned. He slowly stood up and sucked my neck quickly.

"Ohh," I groaned. Suddenly Harry stopped.

"What continue?!" I said sounding such a pervert.

"I was thinking if..if we had a friendly dinner with Nial-" He said but I interrupted.

"NO! Niall and me on the same table with knives? Hes a goner!" I said.

"Please Jade...Pwease?" Harry begged. His eyes largened, turning into puppy eyes. His eyes were like Medusa's. It will hypnotize you.

"Fine! But if I die, stay away from my funeral." I gave in.

"YES!" He grinned.

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 58 22
Harry Styles is the world most wanted young man. He is talented, hot and the fifth member of the hottest boy band sensation in the world. Harry is kn...
14.3K 642 20
แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...
107K 3.3K 27
Jade Thirlwall has been dating Harry Styles for ten months when he goes on tour. He wished she'd come with but she'd made the excuse that she wanted...