EXO x Reader x B.A.P

By ChuOkamiChan

You are a beautiful 17 y/o girl. You have a blunt personality, you have a cool personality like 'badass' cool... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
100 Facts About Me
13
MY STORY HAS BEEN PLAGIARISED
I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD
15

14

3.2K 98 89
By ChuOkamiChan

Before we know it, the filming of our show came to an end. It's safe to say that the fans have enjoyed it, though some didn't like the idea of their "Oppa's" being close to female idols.

"Ahhh~ It's so nice to be back in Korea." Jade exclaimed happily and we walked through the Incheon airport that was packed with fans. It was quite chaotic.

"OMGGGG MINJII PLEASE SIGN FOR ME!" "I THINK I'M GONNA PASS OUT" "OH DARLING PLEASE LOOK AT ME ;A;" "SAKURAAAAAAAA~"

"Hello! Hey guys! Hi!" Nari waved excitedly at the fans. I of course, was busy signing and taking selfies with some fans before manager Kim started getting agitated and making us move faster. Once we all got inside the van, everyone let out a long sigh.

"Damn..." Jade sighed as she began to lightly hit her shoulder's

"I bet you we're going to get a load of work pegged at us when we get back." Sakura whined.

"Well, work is work." Nari said giddily. We all looked at her.

"Why are you so happy-go-lucky today?" Jade questioned.

"Isn't she always?" I fired back with a small smile.

"I'm just happy~" Nari replied while tapping away on her phone. The rest of us exchanged knowing looks before going to do our own thing.

*ting~*

I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Zelo.

Cherry Tomato: Jagiya~ I've just arrived back at the entertainment building! What about you?

Minnie: We're almost at SM. Can't believe I have to start work again.

Cherry Tomato: I know right? But i'm sure you'll manage, my girl is super woman.

Minnie: (✿' ꒳ ' ) Hehe I will try my best!

Minnie: Oh, we're here now, ttyl oppa! Work hard!

Cherry Tomato: Bye baby~ \(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

I shut my phone and as the van came to a stop, we all stepped out and hurried into the SM building where staff came to greet us. We bowed to everyone and walked to our practice room.

"I miss this room." Jade exclaimed happily and opened the door.

"WELCOME BACK LADIES~!" A chorus of male voice boomed through the room and made the girls jump in shock.

"What the heck?" Sakura raised an eyebrow at the excited boys.

"Yoo hoo~ Hey there~" Baekhyun sat on the seats provided in the room in a seductive way and waved his hands.

".... I think we should leave them for another few months..." Jade stated. The rest of us nodded in agreement and began to close the door slowly only for it to be swung open by Chanyeol.

"I won't let you do that." He said in a serious tone and a frown.

"Jeez I was kidding!" Jade laughed and made her way into the room as we followed.

"We're backkk!" Nari cheered and the others joined in.

"Oh my darling is back!" Baekhyun exclaimed and went to pick me up and spin me around.

"Oh my jisoo, put me down!" I screamed while laughing.

"Seriously though... you guys look and act like puppies that haven't seen their owners in ages..." Sakura laughed.

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" Jade asked as we all settled into a circle.

"Mostly getting annoyed and jealous..." Lay mumbled.

"What? Of what?" Jade scoffed.

"Well... we didn't like the fact that you guys were so close to the B.A.P members...." Kai stated while touching his index fingers together. The girls went silent.

"Well... If you guys get annoyed at that, then you'd probably flip out if I told you Minji is dating Zelo and Nari is dating Jong up...." Jade scratched her head sheepishly. The room when dead silent as the guys let the news sink in. All of a sudden, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up abruptly and stormed out of the room. The rest watched in shock at the sudden outburst.

"What the heck is their problem?" Sakura complained.

"They both like Minji. We kinda got ready for things like this. We were pretty sure one of you girls are going to end up crushing and possibly dating one of the B.A.P members." Suho stated while letting out a sigh.

"Congratulations though. While you were gone, Kai also started dating Krystal." Chen patted Kai on the back earning him a wide smile from the latter. Sakura stood up and pointed at Kai.

"I fucking ship it from the very beginning! FUCK YEAH!" We all stared shocked at Sakura's sudden choice of using colourful words, but I some words can't express her excitement at the news.

"That's great, congratulations to you too Kai." Nari clapped as did we.

"Are the guys treating you two well?" Suho questioned the both of us. Nari smiled dazedly.

"Mhm~" She giggled which made us all laugh.

"How about you Minji?" I nodded my head and gave a thumbs up.

"He's good to me." and watched as they nodded their heads in approval. Xiumin stood up.

"I think I should go look for those two, we need to get started on our new album." He stated and the others groaned in annoyance.

"Stop groaning guys. We have EXO-L's that will cut off our balls if we don't give them good music." Sehun laughed as he stood to assist Xiumin in doing the possible knowing that the two they were about to look for hard in a bad mood.

"We should bring Kyungsoo too, I feel like those two are scared of him more than anyone else.

"Shut up Baozi and giant." D.O glared which made the two shiver a bit. Those insults though.

"Anyways, Minji don't be too stressed about those two, they'll be fine." Suho assured.

"I was supposed to be stressed?" I stated which made Suho cough.

"Damn she's cold." Lay muttered. They all stood up and began exiting the practice room.

"See you ladies later!" Chen blew a kiss and closed the door behind his back. The girls were silent for a while.

"Well that was some twisted pinnochio gepetto stuff right there." Nari stated.

"What the heck does that mean?" Sakura questioned.

"I don't know..." Nari shrugged. We all looked at her.

"What?" We all shook our heads. Before we could say anything the door opened revealing our manager.

"Alright ladies, we have a performance at the SBS Gayo Daejeon soon, you guys are going to be performing with BTS a hip hop routine, a cover,  and you girls will need to perform one of your own.

"Oh my god." I gasped. I get to dance with Jimin and J-hope. Omg omg omg. I started freaking out.

"Coolio, when do we start?" Jade squealed excitedly.

"Next week, you will be joining BTS in their practice rooms, you will be spending most of your time there to practice the routine.

"I can't wait man! This is gonna be lit as!" We began to silently cheer.

"What song will we be dancing too?" I questioned our manager.

"That's for you and BTS to choose, Minji and Sakura, you guys will be performing 'Own it' by drake with Jimin and Jungkook." She read from the schedule book in her hands.

"Own it? Isn't it that really racy song." Sakura questioned.

"Boom that's my jam, let's get this shit started." I cracked my knuckles and jumped on the spot.

"As for your group performance I'm going to give you this song list," she handed us a list with songs. "And you can pick whichever you like and come up with a choreography."

"Damn, this is hella tiring." Jade messed her hair and stretched.

"Oh and Minji, you will need to perform a modern dance with other idols, the song is 'In the name of love', and yeah, that's it." She smiled and looked at us.

"Boiiii... why do I have to do so much?" I whined.

"Because you're our platinum maknae, obviously." Jade smiled and gave my shoulders a reassuring squeeze.

*time skip*

We arrived at the BigHit building and went in to be greeted by BTS' manager-nim.

I wore my ninja suit all ready to dance this building down. (My mum bought me the tracksuit and the bag and I'm loving this shit so much right now. Puma and Adidas is my jam. Them shoes tho)

"Hello, on behalf of BigHit, I would like to welcome you all, follow me please, BTS is waiting for you in their practice room." The manager gestured for us to follow him.

"This is some Fifty shades shit right here..." Nari leaned in to whisper to me. I gave her a what the faq look but laughed a bit. We followed into the room and was immediately greeted by BTS.

"Welcooome!" J-hope screamed and started to dance weirdly which made the girls loosen up and laugh. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, It's such an honour to be able to work with you,  sunbae-nims. Please take care of us." I greeted and all of us bowed.

"Hahaha, loosen up, we're friends now so don't be awkward. It's our pleasure to work with you rising stars." Namjoon smiled.

"Minji right?," Jin questioned and I nod, "you look like a ninja." He stated and we all laughed. 

"She looks coool~" Taehyung cooed. Jungkook just awkwardly stood at the back. Jade ran up to Yoongi and grabbed his hands.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this, I'm standing in front of the legendary Min Suga, I love yoooou!~" Jade started crying in joy. Sakura went to pull the sobbing elder away while the said male stood there stunned, but was quick to recover and gave a gentlemanly bow.

"Thank you, pretty woman."  Which made Jade squeal even more. 

"Let's get started shall we? I have the list of songs that we could do, so why don't we choose something?" Jin questioned. We all sat down in a circle, I was in between Taehyung and Jungkook must to his dismay, while Jin placed the sheet in the middle. 

List of songs

- That's what I like - Bruno Mars
- I don't like it, I love it - Flo Rida
- Run Up - Major Lazer
- No Filter - Chris Brown
- Cold water - Major Lazer
- Lotto - EXO
- Queen - History
- Call me baby - EXO
- Don't recall - K.A.R.D (ok seriously, this song makes me wiggle)
- I don't mind - Usher
- Me like yuh - Jay Park

".... Sooo, what song do you guys wanna do?" Namjoon questioned us.

"I don't mind what song we do." Nari shrugged.

"We should do one that will make everyone dance." Sakura answered.

"I personally don't think we should do the covers of the dances from our sunbaes, people have it seen it too much already." Jade answered which earned her nods from everyone.

"I don't mind what songs we do either. I work with anything. BUT If you want me to choose one, then I'd go with 'Run Up'" I answered with a shrug. 

"Yeah, we can do that, you guys okay with it?" Namjoon nodded and questioned the others.

"Sure, no point arguing about it, otherwise we'd get nowhere." J-hope gave a thumbs up.

"What about a cover song?" Taehyung asked. 

"Hmm. Ooooh~ How about 'Me Like Yuh'?" Sakura cooed.

"Let's do what the ladies want." Jimin clapped and the rest agreed.

"You guys are spoiling us too much. You don't have to agree to everything we say." Jade smiled.

"What type of men would we be if we argued about small things with women?" Yoongi rhetorically questioned and the rest agreed.

"Well it's settled then, let's get practising." Taehyung stood up and the rest followed suit. 

*time skip*

Jungkook, Jimin, Sakura and I were alone in the BTS practice room warming up with stretches.

"Okay, let's get started." Jimin stood up and stood in position Sakura , Jimin, me and Jungkook. 

"You girls got that?" Jimin asked. We nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Just little bit more and we'll ace this dance." I said, out of breath after the countless dancing. Jungkook passed me a water bottle and I muttered a thanks.

*ting~*

Cherry Tomato: Jagiya! 

Minnie: Oh! Oppa hello!

Cherry Tomato: I miss you, what are you doing?

Minnie: I'm currently practising 'Own it' with Jungkook, Jimin and Sakura, It's for the daejeon performance.

Cherry Tomato: I'm jealous ;A;

Minnie: Ahh waeyo? It's just a performance, I'm sure we'll get to do one together!

Cherry Tomato: Definitely

Cherry Tomato: Opps, Himchanie called for me, better get back to work. I'll talk to you later baby. Have fun!

Minnie: Byeeee~

"Shall we practice again?" Jungkook questioned, I turned my phone off and stood up.

*time skip*

BTS and VAN3LLA were backstage together getting ready to perform. 

Your concept colour is Yellow, black and Pink so the stylist forced you into this.

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous." Sakura hopped on the spot. 

"Don't be, once you start dancing, you will enjoy it so much." J-hope smiled reassuringly. 

"They thought that you was a shy gurl~ Until I made you my gurl." Jungkook sang softly. During our practices, Jungkook began to warm up to the girls which was pretty great.

"Imma run up on yuh~" I sang with him while lowkey dancing to our choreography, Taehyung soon joined and the three of us began dancing. Jade recorded everything and posted it on twitter as well as instagram.

"Alright you guys! I want you all in positions in five minutes!" The director told us what to do and we nodded along. 

"Alright! get on there all of you!" We all ran into our positions while the stage lights were off. The Intro to our song began and the lights slowly came on as well as the screams of fans. I was at the front in between Jungkook and Taehyung. Totally Maknae goals. We began dancing.

We ended the dance and the the cheers got louder, we ran backstage and was rushed to get ready for our next performance which was 'Me Like Yuh'.

Your group performed their cover of worth it. (The clothing concept can be the same as what they're wearing in the video.)

And the rest of the GAYO went by smoothly. After the event was done all the idol groups went backstage while the crew cleaned everything up. My group and I went backstage to find a lot of idol groups mingling with each other and we bowed to everyone we passed as they complimented our performances. 

"Oh my god, my muscles ache all over." Sakura stretched and as she did, her joints popped.

"ow ow ow~" She whined and we chuckled. We sat in a corner together to rest and converse. That is until a few members of seventeen came over to us.

"Hello~ Naega HOSH!" Hoshi exclaimed loudly. Making us giggle.

"Hello ladies, the name is Boo Seungkwan, remember it." and winked like a diva. 

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm seventeen's leader S.coups." and waved. We smiled and welcomed them. The rest of the night was spent talking to B.A.P, BTS and Seventeen as well as other groups. By the time we got home, we were too tired to do anything and got ready to sleep.

*ting~*

Cherry Tomato: You were great today

Minnie: You've told me that a million times today backstage. You too.

Cherry Tomato: But still, you're amazing.

Minnie: Thanks oppa~

Cherry Tomato: You must be tired, you should rest.

Minnie: Okay if you say so. Good night~

Cherry Tomato: Good night baby girl ;)

What? Rolling my eyes at the name, I plugged my phone in and tucked myself in, feeling my tense muscles relax, sighing in content, I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo what's good?! (BTS' NOT TODAY)

Okay I know it's a bit late but who cares.

DID YOU SEE TAEHYUNG IN NOT TODAY OMFG HE LOOKS A TRILLION TIMES HOTTER FUCK THANK THE STYLIST OMG HE WAS SO FINE OMG WHEN HE SHOT THE SCREEN I LITERALLY FEEL OF MY CHAIR CLUTCHING MY HEART AND CRYING GODDAMN. CAN I ALSO SAY THAT NAMJOON IS SMOKING IN IT OH GOD. THEY ALL LOOK FUCKING GOOD SO YUMMAY. 

Anyways, about that plagiarism issue, I'm still very upset and ISTG if I see that she's posted another chapter similar to mine. I'm gonna just abandon this fan fiction. Cuz goddamn, what a rude bitch. I've already reported her and all. I don't understand why ppl plagiarise. I'm gonna be like CHONG! JOJUN! BALSAAA! 

Have a nice day kiddos. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...
83.9K 3.4K 27
안녕 I'm Park Chaeyoung. And THIS is my diary. My life has always been a rollercoaster. I've officially debuted in Blackpink and I'm officially an ido...
264 15 6
Right after turning 18, Beldandy Ji decided to move out of her parents' house and drop out school. She had been waiting all her life to have her free...