Thunder Love and Priestess (...

By Relentlezz41

Just like my Xenovia X Reader Love and Swing I'll be missing up events to make it all fit well. I'm starting... More

Ch 1 - Betrayed
Ch 2 - Anger and Training
Ch 3 - Shocks and Confidence
Ch 4 - Pool, Art, and Pact
Ch 5 - Emotional Coaster
Ch 6 - Call Me Daddy
Ch 7 - Take Me
Ch 8 - Choking
Ch 10 - Bleach
Ch 11 - Blinds and Bluffs
Ch 12 - Intermission
Ch 13 - Final Four
Ch 14 - Crazy Blonde
Ch 15 - Fog
Ch 16 -Parents
Ch 17 - Feeding
Ch 18 - Tears
Ch 19 - Revive
Ch 20 - Pops
Ch 21 - Double Trouble
Ch 22 - Rin-gotiating
Ch 23 - Hormones
Ch 24 - Showtime
Ch 25 - Hubby
Ch 26 - Da Buns
Ch 27 - Couch
Ch 28 - Boys Will Be Boys
Ch 29 - Last Hearting
Ch 30 - Wedding (Finale)
Ask Me
Answers
Sequel

Ch 9 - Know The Dress

14K 169 289
By Relentlezz41

Admin - Hey everyone. It's AJ again. After reviving this series it's pretty clear this is staying a bit.

We got (FN) and Akeno going "shopping" and down the line going gambling with Fallen Angels. What a life right?

Hope all enjoy.

~~~~~

The sunshine manages to squeeze it's way through the curtain as it hits your room. You feel a finger slowly run up your chest. Your eyes open slowly and you rub them.

You stretch. "Ah man. Akeno?" You were staring right into her eyes.

She held you down by your shoulders. "Hello handsome."

"Morning..."

Before you can finish your sentence she laid down on top of you and stole your lips. She had a hand in your hair and made your tongue dance. And when you separated saliva dripped off your lips.

"I'm awake now."

"I'm glad. Now you want breakfast?"

"From you? Always. Let's go."

"Can you feed me?"

"If you behave."

"Fine Beloved. Just this once."

"Once? Only once?" She whined sadly.

"Of course not. Gotcha didn't I."

"Don't be so mean."

"Anything for you."

"And we have a few places to shop for."

"Tuxedo, dress, and what else am I missing?"

"You'll see."

"Guess I will. But we have time to wait for the dumbass Cao right?"

"Early dinner and then we take off."

"Good. And I need to give him a peace of my mind."

"Easy does it."

"I was scared for my life. They tried to poison us. Please tell me no matter what tonight we will be careful."

"Surely naughty boy. Always getting into trouble."

"And am I the only naughty one?"

"Naturally no. But it's cute seeing you all riled up and to a point your blood boiling. Kind of sexy."

"Get off me."

"For what?"

"Clothes and food. And you better put on panties this time. If I nosebleed or ruin good pants I'll go mad."

"Thong work?"

"Fine. Just. Ugh! Get dressed woman."

"Yes sir. Dressing sexy for you."

"Okay then."

~~~~~

After breakfast everyone gathered around in the living room. Rias stood up as everyone toke a seat. Akeno's seat being your lap.

"Now that we have everyone here we have just a few requests. (FN) and Akeno are heading out to prepare for another gambling trip with that guy Cao.

"Don't remind me."

"Oh you have my Queen along with you. You're fine."

"As long as we don't drink anything."

"Well......."

"Ha! I knew it. That bastard better pay real good tonight."

"Your playing in the game you know (FN)."

"Say what now?"

"I paid the buy in fee."

You started to sweat. "Ummm......how much?"

"Oh.... ten million yen." She smirked.

"That's just great. No pressure at all. Let's just throw around money and better win or it goes to whatever fallen angels spend money on."

"Naughty boys like that get a smacking." Said Akeno.

"You are something else."

"You love me Daddy?"

You blush. "Not now."

"So Issei who calls you Daddy?" Puzzled Xenovia.

"No one. Why?" He replied nervously.

"Well if you want to be called Daddy you haven't tried to make babies with me."

"And on that note, Akeno lets go shopping."

*Teleport*

"Good timing honey."

"I bet Issei is back home getting hit by Asia."

"Frying pan?"

"In the sink."

"Book?"

"Too far away probably."

"Her hand? Maybe pinching his face?"

"It's a Gremory House thing so very possible. I'll go off that."

"So let's get you a dress. It's better to match a dress than match a tux."

"No black and white penguin suit for my lover?"

"Nice to always compliment the lady. Don't you agree?"

"Okay honey I know a great bridal shop in town."

"Can't wait."

"Then let's go honey." She grabs your hand and hits the ground running. You are in a gaze as you keep up with your girlfriend.

She doesn't stop tugging until she gets to Miku's Bridal. You both catch your breath as you are excited to walk in.

"Here we are. I haven't been dress shopping in some time. Not since me and Rias years ago for a dinner."

"I guess I haven't had many formal events. Let's go in."

As you walk through the doors their is a nice woman in her mid 30s at the counter.

"Are you two love birds getting married?"

"One day." Akeno squeezed into a hug.

You try to catch your breath. "We have a formal event tonight. Just finding a nice evening dress and I'll pick up the tux later today."

"Okay you two. I'm Momo and I'll be taking care of you today. Please follow me."

(Admin - Hey guys. Ever been dress shopping with the lady before? If not take notes. Seriously. I have experience under my belt. Although I'd recommend opening a Google tag for newbies.)

"I'm Akeno and this is (FN). And so excited."

"Me too. I think you could pull off so much in here it's just choosing is the problem."

"Any style Miss?" She asked.

"Something fitting and sexy but classy."

"What colors?"

"I'm thinking simple yet bold. Not too bright at the same time." She thought.

"Alright so no peach, yellow, sea green, and such."

"You know your stuff?" Asked Momo.

"Just a bright idea. Although her style is something to showcase the body and classy."

"Honey how'd you know?" Gasped Akeno.

"Cause I'm the boyfriend I guess."

"Alright. I'm so glad you can join us. You can help pick out another sexy, elegant dress."

"Try to. Lady always calls the shots and I give honest yet flattering opinions."

"Wow Mr. Man is quite the charmer. This should be a good time." Smiled Momo.

It took almost a whole hour to pick five finalists.

(Admin - Not always five and hope you ate prior. These are VERY time consuming.)

It was now time for you to sit in a nice comfy chair and wait for the lady to be prepared. First she came out in a blue long dress with no sleeves and back cut out.

"Honey?"

"Blue works. Does it feel lose and do you like the back and sleeves out?"

"It's alright I suppose."

"Nope."

"No?"

"Nope. This is a dress. No alright, okay, or suppose. Next."

"Be back soon."

Momo sat beside you. "You didn't like it?"

"Thought it looked great but if she's very unsure like that it's time for dress two."

"My my. Smart boy."

"Trying Miss. I do my best."

"Girls we have man who knows taste."

Two girls came over and stood there. They were about to be amused.

"Girls this is (FN)." She pointed.

"Are you gay?"

"You on the market?"

"I'm with here on my girlfriend dress shopping for a business event."

"That's very nice."

"Awwwww."

I hope Akeno doesn't think I'm flirting over here.

"Beloved I'm here."

"Wow. Second dress looking good."

She's out in a red dress with thin straps, jewels, and a giant slit on the side. Your jaw drops for a moment.

"Your thoughts?"

"Well.......wow. Where do I begin?"

"Good? Bad?"

"Glues to the curves and shows off every perfect inch. Tell me darling. What do you think?"

"Honey I love it."

"Everything?"

"Yes. And more."

"Sold ladies."

"You know how to compliment a lady. We are rather jealous. How do you do it?" Asked Momo.

"Love does crazy things. And when you both want to look amazing you help each other out. Love, style, and class."

"Alright (FN) after this it's off to the shopping center."

"Can't wait. Ladies it's been a pleasure."

You walk off and the girls sigh. Some men were visual, others stupid, and then their was an attractive guy that had brains, love, and care. And where are all if not most of those guys? Taken. Just like you."

~~~~~

You hold the bag with the dress in it as you continue into the town. Akeno seemed to be in one of those shop until you drop kind of moods. Then she lets go.

"Akeno this isn't the place." You looked around and saw it was all women's bras, swimsuits, and everything in between.

"Wait over here in the waiting lobby. I was here the other day. I need your thoughts on the matters at hand."

"Okay...."

She comes back with a basket full of clothes and goes behind the curtain.

"Honey?"

"Yes Akeno?"

"One moment. Debating on which I should try on first."

"Did you plan this out?"

"No I was just stuck on which you would like better."

"Ummm. Okay."

Okay. Breath dude. It's your girlfriend. No nosebleed. No nosebleed dammit.

*Swoosh* Went the curtain.

Akeno pushed away to reveal a see through black nightgown. You push the certain back.

"Baby what the heck."

"Do you not find this sexy?"

"I do. Believe me I do. I was just caught waaaaay off guard. Didn't know that's what you were going for."

"Nothing says your man is a tiger in the sack than lingerie handsome."

"Not arguing."

"That's a yes on this thank you. Time to move on."

"Whaaaat? You mean you have more?"

"Moment please."

I better grab a seat. Fainting would be too embarrassing.

*Swoosh* She pulled it and turned aroumd for you to sight a red g-string and matching bra.

"This?" She blew you a kiss.

No words can find your mouth so you sit there and nod your head.

"Okay. One more and were done."

Next time shopping I need tissues. I feel like my blood is rushing straight to my noggin. I don't like it.

"Ready for the last one?" Signaled Akeno.

"Go for it."

*Swoosh*

For your sake it was a blue strapless swimsuit with white striping. Good thing too. Your heart rate was starting to elevate quite high.

"This is a go. Looks great on you."

"Oh baby thank you ever so much."

"Of course. My pleasure tagging alone as always."

"I wouldn't want to do this without you."

"Really?"

"You are completing me. You are a guy. But a guy that puts up with me, my needs, and everything in between."

"I love you more Akeno."

She gives you a kiss. "Don't lie to me. No you don't. And now lets get your suit for the request I want my man to look ever so handsome. And more than usual too."

"Lead the way again Akeno."

And with that she grabbed your hand and you both ran and laughed together through the town. Both not carrying that the bags were bulky or the fact the wind messed up your hair. It was a pleasant place to be.

~~~~~

Admin - It's always a pleasure going these about good romance. It's probably my favorite genre because you can do so much with it.

After a kissy wake up you prepare for operation fallen angel casino. Preparations are close as well as picking up some other stuff. Ooooo other stuff. And so is much joy.

The whole shopping adventure was quite the experience. Especially to some of those reading this as well. Who know happens next throughout this day? Till next time.

As always hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and have an awesome day. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 14.1K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
14.1K 197 22
(Y/n) Lucifer was forced into a role he had no interest in. When his half brother Vali abandoned his place as heir to the House of Lucifer(one of the...
13.5K 360 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
569K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...