The Sincerity Game

By Smileforchloe

Meet Jade Thirwall a average girl, who doesn't get noticed at all. Meet Harry Styles a new boy in Sycamore Hi... More

Sincere
2: Superstar
3:Nightmares
4: The Worst Reunion ever!
5:Sleeping Arrangements
6:Job Interview
7: Stalker
8: Date Night Ruined
9: Why should I apologise?
10: Hospital
11: The card
12: Double Date
14: Mr. Right Or Mr.Wrong?
15: Secret leaked
16: Horrendous Harry And Nasty Niall
17: You Came Back?
18: Another Dinner With Niall Horan
19: Holiday
20: Hawaii, baby!!!
21: The Real Harry
22: The Shock
23: Dead Or Alive
24: The Same Sad Love Story
25: court
26: Forever

13: That kiss

375 10 0
By Smileforchloe

JADE'S POV

I climbed out of the bed and itched my eyes. Saturday. Free time. YES! I rushed out of bed and jumped around happily. My mind was just thinking about the double date yesterday. That Daisy girl is cold. Obviously, I didn't enjoy it one little bit but I guess the talk with Harry was okay. But I still have doubts with him. Hes still the same womanizer and player I knew when I was in high school.

I clutched unto the card Harry sent to me. I felt a tingle inside of me. It was queer.

I turned on the shower, and took off my clothes silently. I jumped into the tub, I scrubbed my hair thoroughly.

As I ended the bath, I uickly got out wanting to meet Niall today. I screamed, seeing a figure.

"Hey its just me!" Said an intimate voice.

I wrapped the towel around me not wanting him to see anything.

His green eyes pierced into mine. I gulped. It was awkward. Like a lot.

He walked towards me his hands shoved in his pockets.

"How did you get in here?" I breathed, trying to stand back because he was inches away from me.

"I just entered because no one was in the reception," Harry breathed stumbling closer. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. He leaned in his soft lips connecting onto mine. I felt my eyes widen. I froze not knowing what to do.

His hand slithered around my waist pulling me closer. I finally gave in and responded. What the heck am I doing? 

I jsut can't help myself. My legs wrapped around his body.

****

I ran my hand through my purple locks. What I did was wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! I'm with Niall and I very well know that.

I sighed as I turned around, in the bed, to see Harry lightly snoring, his lovely curly locks covering his green eyes.

What the hell was I going to do?

I gulped stroking Harry's long hair.

"Mhm," Harry mumbled.

I needed to get out of here.

_________-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 642 20
แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...
102K 4.4K 56
*COMPLETED* What happens when Perrie Edwards leaves her home town to go to college and meets Jade thirlwall? Will they become friends or more? What h...
14.2K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
167K 4.2K 25
Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...