TANGLED TIDES ○ CEDRIC DIGGORY

By firxwhiskey

• ❝ SHE IS A M E R M A I D , HE IS A C H A M P I O N SHE IS A W... More

↠ cнaracтerѕ ↞
0.| prologυe ✿
• part i •
01| тнe вoy
02| dυмвledore
03| нυмan
04| нogwarтѕ
05| poттer
06| locĸeт
07| мalғoy мanaged
08| stare
09| partner
10| vιoleт
11| owlѕ
12| projecт
14| ѕυѕpιcιonѕ
15| нealed
16| return
17| news
18| memory
19| again
20| falling
21| tower
22| after
23| ferret
24| encounter
25| mystery
26| announcement
27| heir
28| still
29| wing
30| lily
31| reveal
32| woken
33| know
34| heartbroken
35| girl, diary & chamber
36| defeat
37| lies
38| metamorphmagus
39| turn
40| evil rises
41| shock
42| legimens
43| past
44| dream
45| future
46| lesson
47| findings
48| just do it
49| us
50| hogmeade
51| date
52| ready
53| ball
54| change
• part ii •
♛ new characters ♛
55| gone for a year
56| miss
57| danger
• added in characters •
58| frenemy
59| penseive
60| seen
61| fire
62| arrival
63| reunited
64| ced
A/N
65| heart attack
66| goblet
67| decision
A / N ... I'm back!
68| a new friend
69| all makes sense...
70| over 17 only?
71| dream of the tasks

13| вroĸen

5.5K 190 79
By firxwhiskey

After meeting up with Cedric, I attended all my usual classes for the day. When Care of Magical Creatures had ended, I decided to go see Dumbledore about the spell he cast on me by the lake. The spell that was supposed to disguise my eyes as aqua blue.

That wasn't the only thing I had noticed. Mermaid scale patterns started to form on my thighs. That meant only one thing.

The spell's wearing off, when it shouldn't be.

I reached the Professor's office with the help of a few students directing me in the right direction along the way, and I knocked.

"Come in Esmraldia." A voice spoke from inside.

How did he know it was me? Never mind that, of course he does. He's Dumbledore.

Hesitantly, I turned the handle and entered to find Dumbledore sitting at his desk, Fawkes staring at me curiously.

"Hello Professor."

"How are you, Esmraldia? Everything going well?" He smiled and looked at me through his half-moon spectacles.

"Not exactly. You know the spell you cast on me by the lake?" He nodded, then I continued. "Well... it's wearing off. My mermaid scales are beginning to form in my legs and..." I trailed off.

"What's the matter, dear?" His smile had now vanished.

"I think a boy named Cedric Diggory saw my eyes change back to their usual colour." I said quietly and waited for his reaction. Surprisingly, he didn't look angry, he just looked worried.

Maybe not so surprising then.

"Esmraldia, do you like the boy?" When Dumbledore said those last 5 words, I suddenly froze. Do I?

No, I don't.

Maybe...

No, just on a friend way.

I mean, he's nice, no–

Handsome.

"As a f–friend, y–yes?" I stuttered. No way did he believe me, but I tried anyway. Wait what? But that's the truth... isn't it?

"If you say so, my dear. Now let's sort this spell out." I nodded.

"Alright."

Dumbledore took out his wand and held it out in front of him, the tip of it pointing at me.

"Denviso Sarquino."

At once I felt my eyesight go slightly blurry, again, and felt a tingling feeling in my thighs.

"I think it worked Professor. So now I am once again disguised?" He nodded and put away his wand.

"Yes, now run along now, or you'll miss curfew." He gestured for the door and I said goodbye, then exited the office.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Isobel's POV

After Care of Magical Creatures, Esmraldia just left Jessica and I, like she was in a rush to go somewhere, so I followed her.

I was confused when I realised she was heading towards Dumbledore's office, and wondered if I should go. But then I saw Esmraldia look at her eyes in the mirror, and it seemed suspicious.

So me being me, I decided to listen in to their conversation. There was a crack in the door, so I peeked my right eye through to watch.

"If you say so, my dear. Now let's sort this spell out." That sounded like Dumbledore's voi– wait what? What spell?! I tried to listen more closely.

"Alright." I heard Esmraldia say.

I watched as Dumbledore took out his wand and held it out in front of him, the tip of it pointing at Esmraldia.

"Denviso Sarquino."

After he said that incantation, which I have never heard before, she started to shake slightly, blinking a lot and rubbing her eyes. Not only that, but she was scratching at her legs like she was in pain slightly.

"I think it worked Professor. So now I am once again disguised?" He nodded and put away his wand. WHAT?

"Yes, now run along now, or you'll miss curfew." He gestured for the door and Esmraldia said goodbye, then exited the office, with me hiding behind a nearby pillar, watching her go.

Once she was out of sight, I left, heading the opposite way to where she was going, leaving me thinking only one thing...

What disguise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
1K 40 13
[BOOK THREE] With Voldemort at large, the whole wizarding world is on edge. With the murders of wizards and muggles alike every other day, the only s...
205 3 19
People are talking about what seems to be the only thing people talk about these days. The tragic death of Harry Potter, last year at the end of the...
8.6K 788 20
BOOK 3 OF THE GIRL WHO SAW TOMORROW - Make sure you have read the first two. ❝No one, no matter how great, can know of their own Destiny...❞ As the w...