Learning to Love

Par MzTexas95

Loving people through the different boundaries Plus

The Crew
The Party
God Damn You, You Gentlemen
Ending this, Starting this
1st Rose, 1st Date
Catching Up
The Ball
Fixing a Problem
Back Together Again
Sooner than I Thought
Time with Mommy
Keeping Him
Those Three Words
Making Things All Better
Going Away Party
Long Awaited Return of Nettie
The Roses I Never Gave
Just An Ordinary Day
Showing These Bitches Who's Boss
From Chillin' to Burnin'
Meeting The Fam
Solving a Dilemma
One Year Anniversary
Genesis' Birthday
How To Handle Mother Nature
Something to Celebrate
Final Decisions
What Everyone has Been Waiting For
Short Circuited
Where We Stand

Washing Nettie's Hair

1.1K 21 0
Par MzTexas95

Genesis POV:

So far me and Jas been on three dates and they all been with Nettie, she ain’t ever ask me about where I get my money from, or about who I done slept wit, all she wanna do is talk to me Genesis. She’s so understanding about Nettie and patient, she swear she don’t like children but with Nettie it just seem natural with them. I got her a dozen roses and we got nine more to go so I figured I take her on a real date without Nettie.

At dinner that night with Nettie I had to approach her in a nice way.

“Nettie baby,” I called to Nettie.

“Yes daddy?” She asked looking up from her food.

“You know how I’m supposed to take Jasmine out on twelve dates before we a couple right?” she nodded her head. “Well I want to take her to the ball.”

“Like Cinderella?” she asked getting excited.

“Yeah baby like Cinderella,” I said smiling.

“Can I come?” She asked smiling, and this is what broke my heart.

“Nettie, this is a ball for grown ups, and me and Jasmine need to have a date by ourselves. You can stay with Cathy while we go out,” I explained watching her smile drop.

“Daddy why, me and Damine have fun, why you try to take her from me?” Nettie asked sad.

“I’m not, but don’t you think me and Jasmine can have some time together?” I asked hoping this could work.

“But Damine, you, and me all have a good time together,” she said as she dropped her head.

“But I want Jasmine for me,” I said. Nettie looked up so quick I almost thought she got whiplash. Her face changed from sad to completely upset.

“Daddy that’s selfish,” Nettie screamed getting up and storming off into her room before slamming the door. I got up and walked after her about to open the door to find it was locked. I knocked on the door and waited.

“Nettie open the door,” I said as calmly as I could.

“No, you’re being selfish,” Nettie screamed from the other side of the door.

“Nettie come on open to door so we can talk,” I said starting to lose my temper.

“No,” she said.

“Nettie open this goddamn door!” I screamed completely losing my temper.

“Oooh that’s a bad word,” Nettie said. I walked away from the door going across the hall to get Cathy maybe she can talk some sense into her because I’m ready to break the door down and beat her lil’ ass.

“Cathy,” I said knocking on the door.

“Yep,” Cathy said opening the door.

“Yeah, Nettie won’t come out and I’m like three seconds from breaking the door so do you think you can help me out?” I asked.

“No prob,” Cathy said closing her door and walking into my house to Nettie’s door. “Nettie it’s Cathy could you come unlock the door for me.”

“No because I don’t like you,” Nettie said through the door.

“Nettie!” I said punching the shit outta the door. I never met a girl so stubborn. I been sharing Jasmine for the past week she need to let grown folks have they time alone. I sat down trying to calm down as Cathy kept trying to get her out. I got a call and answered the phone.

“Hello,” I said into the phone taking a break.

“Hey Genesis just checking on you I just got outta class and I’d thought I ‘d see how you were,” She said sounding cheery.

“Not good.”

“I can tell your accents coming out really strong.”

“Nettie locked herself in the room because I said I wanted to go on a date with you to the players’ ball by ourselves without her. She had the nerve to say I was selfish.”

“Well that’s because she’s a child, you want me to come over?”

“Sure but I don’t think she’ll come out,” I said.

“Alright, well come open the door I’m here,” Jasmine said hanging up the phone. I put my phone down and went to open the door. I looked left and right, but didn’t see a thing. I even walked out to look outside to look so more but no Jasmine. I went back into the house and closed the door. When I turned around I heard someone say hi and I pulled the gun so quick from my back pocket I almost ripped my arm out. I saw Jasmine standing there with a smile on her face I got a lil’ upset with myself pulling my gun out on my girl, but she just stood there like it was nothing. Something was up with her.

“Nice gun, where’d you get it?” Jasmine asked holding the hand that held the gun.

“You don’t wanna know,” I said putting it back in the back of my shirt.

“Alright where’s Nettie?” Jasmine asked taking a step back from me.

“In her room come on,” I said taking her hand, it looks like she’s been growing her hair out because where she usually had it flat to her head it’s fuzzy. “You lettin’ your hair grow back?”

“Yeah I’m gonna get braids so that it can grow back again,” she explained looking up at my towering figure. I saw her bags were a little droopier today and her smile wasn’t as big.

“Long day?” I asked.

“Naw,” Jasmine lied. She looked over o the door to see Cathy still trying to get in. “You mind if I try?”

Cathy turned around and looked Jasmine up and down with her eyes, “She’s not going to open the door.” Cathy said shrugging her shoulders and walking away from the door. Jasmine walked over to the door and knocked on it.

“Nettie, it’s me, Jasmine, open up so we can talk,” Jasmine said softly. A few seconds later, the door creaked open and Jasmine walked into the room closing the door. I looked at Cathy that bitch looked sick as hell. I know it’s gonna be some problems between them cuz Nettie like Jasmine more than Cathy and she ain’t know her but two weeks.

“So I she a new hoe?”  Cathy asked. I was about to lose my religion and slapped her ass but I took a breath.

“First of all don’t speak about Jasmine like that cuz you know I don’t let no ordinary hoe around my daughter, so you better watch your mouth when it comes to Jasmine,” I said frowning down at her.

“Alright jeez calm down, I was just asking,” Cathy said.

“Whatever,” I said aggravated and walking into the kitchen to get a water. I ain’t ever been on no girl like this before and it was startin’ to kill me. I walked back to Nettie door just in time for Jasmine to stick her head out the door.

“Hey could you come in here a minute?” Jasmine asked.

“Sure,” I said walking into Nettie’s room seeing her sit on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling over the edge and her head down.

“Nettie, tell your daddy what you told me,” Jasmine said standing by me.

Nettie sat there not saying anything for a while until she looked up at Jasmine with tears streaming down her face, “I’m scared.”

“Oh, Nettie baby,” Jasmine cooed coming over to her to give her a hug, “I’m here for you just tell your daddy.” I walked over to kneel in front of Nettie patting her knee.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. She looked at Jasmine for reassurance, Jasmine nodded.

“I miss mommy so much and Damine is like my new mommy,” Nettie said hiccupping a little.

“Come here be’be’,” I said pulling Nettie onto my lap. She put her small arms around my neck and put her face in my neck crying and as sobs rocked through her body. “Shh.” Nettie always had a problem with talking about her mother and her death seeing as she never met her she concocts this imagination of her based off of her mother’s picture. When she stopped crying I pulled her away from me to look at her.

“Nettie I know you love me and your mom, but you can’t replace her with Jasmine. You just met Jasmine and ya’ll can be friends, but you have to understand that she isn’t yours,” I explained the best way I could.

“Okay Daddy, I’m sorry. And I’m sorry Damine,” Nettie said looking at Jasmine.

“It’s okay Nettie,” Jasmine said patting her back. “If it makes you feel any better, you can call me whenever you get sad.”

“Okay,” Nettie said wiping her face. “Can Jasmine do my hair.”

“Nettie what you mean, I did it this morning,” I said laughing.

“Daddy all you did was spray it,” Nettie whinnied. Jasmine laughed.

“Well take her cuz all that hair down her back is a hassle,” I said holding Nettie out for Jasmine to take.

“Fine, I need shampoo and conditioner,” Jasmine said taking my little girl and balancing her on her hip.

“I don’t know what any of that means,” I said standing up.

Jasmine turned to Nettie and rolled her eyes, “Men,” Nettie started laughing soon after that.

“Okay go to any hair supply store, but there’s one on South Orange people owned by some Asians, go in there and get Mizani conditioner fufyl and Nairobi shampoo, it doesn’t matter which kind,” Jasmine instructed.

“Alright, I’ll be right back,” I said leaving the room with them following behind.

“Make sure you get a pick brush, a comb, and some cream too,” Jasmine said laughing.

“Girl, this is a lot of stuff,” I said getting my keys.

“Oh I love it when your accent comes out so thick,” Jasmine said smiling at me.

“Don’t play with me girl, I’ll be right back,” I said sending kisses and closing the door. I went out to my mustang avoiding my other cars, cuz niggas always tryna steal somebodies car.  It took me a while to get to South Orange Ave, but when I got there I walked into the store and got confused as hell staring at all this crap, so I started walking around until I found ‘till I saw the mizanni and got the conditioner. This shit wasn’t so hard niggas on the movies act like this is rocket science or something. It was expensive as hell though. When I got back in the car I remembered that Cathy was still in the house when I left and that bitch was sour as hell when I left cuz I knew she was feeling me but I wasn’t down for her. I mean I ain’t have a problem with interracial couples, but it just ain’t for me. I’m don’t know Jasmine all that treat but I ain’t havin’ no one disrespect her.  I rushed back in the house grabbing the bag and running in the house. When I walked in Nettie ran to me.

“Nettie is everything okay,” I asked a little worried.

“Yeah, Jasmine and Cathy are talking,” Nettie said.

“Did something happen?” I asked picking her up and taking her to the kitchen. I pulled out all the stuff on the counter and cat Nettie on their.

“Cathy was pushing into Damine a lot and said it was an accident,” Nettie explained.

“Alright,” I said turning around to see Jasmine scare the shit outta me again.

“We need to talk,” Jasmine said walking in with a frown.

“Sure come with me to my room,” I said taking her hand and pulling her into my room. When I turned around Jasmine was looking upset.

“Look I now we only been goin’ out for a weak and all, but the bitch Cathy put her hands on me,” Jasmine said. “Now Imma do what my momma taught me, and tell you then warned her. If she hit me again Imma kick her ass.”

Damn that’s a new one, I woulda thought she would have fought her already, but now she just came to me and told me what was gonna go down. Then again I was mad aschell at Cathy for putting her hands on my girl. But Imma see how Jasmine handle it.

“Alright baby calm down and come to daddy,” I said pulling her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, her plump cheeks, her neck, and then kissed her behind her left ear and she moaned.  Ah found that spot, finally! I pushed her against the door and picked her up trying not to hurt my back. She’s so damn short it’s cute. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I kissed her right on those beautiful lips of hers. She was rough and that’s how I liked it so I started pushing my dick into her. She stopped kissing me and started moaning will I kissed down her neck. I held her up against the wall with my body and started touching her tits. All that moaning was driving my dick crazy.

“Damine,” Nettie said after knocking on the door.

“Yes, “she said in a regular voice. I smiled and started grinding into her again.

“Are you okay, cuz I wanna get my hair done,” Nettie said.

“Yeah, Nettie I’m coming,” Jasmine said a little breathless and mouthed stop to me.

“Okay can I cut it like you?” She asked.

“No….” She couldn’t finish cuz she started panting. She did the unthinkable and hit me in my dick.

“Ugh,” I groaned letting go of her and rolling up in a ball and rolling around on the ground as Jasmine opened the door.

“What’s wrong with daddy?” Nettie asked.

“Oh he ran into the dresser,” Jasmine said picking Nettie up.

“Come on Daddy, Damine’s gonna teach you how to do my hair,” Nettie said.  I took a deep breathe and stood up.

“Imma get you for that later,” I said walking past Jasmine. Jasmine giggle d with Nettie as they walked up behind me. Jasmine sat Nettie down on the stool in front of the counter to the Kitchen and smiled at her going over to the counter getting everything out of the bag.

“Good job baby,” Jasmine whispered in my ear and kissed me on the lips. She walked over to Nettie and started brushing the end of her curls out.

“So why’d you name her Nettie?” Jasmine asked.

“Well I always thought that she was gonna be a dark baby so I wanted to name her Celie, but her mother thought she was going to be pretty, so we decided that Nettie would be her name. Plus my country ass love that movie and that would be a great name for her,” I explained to her.

“Aww that’s so cute,” Jasmine said smiling at me.

“Thanks, a lot of people don’t  take too well to it,” I said with a little frown . “But they don’t know my story so they not important.” Jasmine Looked at me for a minute and looked like she was about to say something then just finished brushing Nettie’s hair. It took her about twenty minutes cuz Nettie got a lot of damn hair. She ain’t even cry that much like when me and Cathy tried to comb her hair.

“How you keep her from crying, cuz when I  comb her hair she just start whining?” I asked. Jasmine laughed a little then looked at me.

“Do you start at the top?” Jasmine asked and I nodded, “well you’re supposed to start at the bottom because she hasn’t had her hair combed before. Then you move your way up and she doesn’t have that much pain.”

Jasmine picked Nettie up and they went to the Kitchen so she could wash Nettie’s hair.  I went and got her a towel so she would dry the hair. Jasmine looked like she knew what she was doing so I trusted her with the hair thing cuz my ass was lost as hell when it came to all that.

“So how you know how to do hair?” I asked Jasmine.

“My mother’s a beautician and my roommate Shekinah go to school for hair,” She explained drying Nettie’s hair off.

“Well let’s hope Nettie’s hair looks as pretty as the ones in the magazine,” I said smiling down at my daughter.  She smiled back at me laughing.  Jasmine put the conditioner on her head and let it sit there for a while.

“You got a blow dryer right?” Jasmine asked sitting down on the stool next to Nettie.

“Yeah, it’s in my room. So tell me a little about yourself Jas,” I said trying to start a conversation.

“I thought that little file you had, had all the information you needed?” Jasmine joked.

“Well I want to see how accurate it really is,” I said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes before she answered, “I’m 19 born and raised in Newark, New Jersey. I go to Rutgers because it’s convenient and I want to be a lawyer, I’m learning French and Italian, and I’m apart of the Rutgers basketball team,” She explained nonchalantly.

“Ah so you can ball?” I asked getting interested.

“Yeah, I’m okay just cuz I’m on the basketball team doesn’t mean I’m great,” Jasmine said.

“Well we gonna see Imma take you to the court and we gonna test your skills,” I said laughing at her.

“Whatever, you tell me what you do for a living,” Jasmine said joking.

“Well I’m a accountant, but I do a little something extra on the side,” I said not giving her the complete truth but most of it.

“Well what’s the extra activity?” Jasmine asked.

“I’ll tell you about it later,” I said not wanting to get into it now.

“Well then tell me about the women on the black and white pictures of that beautiful woman,” she asked.

“That’s my grandmother in her hay day.”

“What about your mom?”

“She died giving birth to me. She was okay as far as I was concerned, but my father left her high and dry when he found out she was pregnant. I met him a couple of times, but as far as I’m concerned he’s back down south. My grandmother raised my and took care of me even helped me with Nettie for a year until she died when Nettie was one year old, she was 99.”

“Genesis I’m so sorry.”

“Naw it’s okay ever since my mom it’s been a curse for the women who bear the children die at birth, so you get used to all the deaths.”

Jasmine walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug right at her bosom, “It’s okay Genesis. You don’t have to think that everything is gonna go bad and somber,” She said kissing my dreads. She started kissing my forehead and then my nose then both of my cheeks then my lips. It wasn’t rough like the ones before but it was soft and gentle and reassuring. It made me get strength from that one kiss and feel like a man. This girl gave me the strength with her hug and a simple kiss. It just made me feel like a king.

I pulled away from her smiling and kissed her lips again, “Thank you.” She smiled down at me only adding to my comfort. I never told anyone that story before, except Eli. Telling Jasmine must have meant that she was special.

“Come on Nettie, time to wash this stuff out your hair,” Jasmine said taking Nettie back over to the sink to wash the stuff out her hair. She washed all the conditioner out of her hair and towel dried it once again.

“See feel how soft it is already,” Jasmine asked Nettie as Nettie felt her hair.

“Damine you made my hair soft,” Nettie squealed.

“Come on Nettie I gotta do a few more things then we done,” Jasmine said pulling out the cream and rubbing into Nettie’s damp hair and combing it through.  She plugged the dryer up and started blow drying Nettie’s hair.

“And this is how you get straight beautiful hair,” Jasmine said turning off the dryer. She started using the pick brush to pull all of Nettie’s hair into a ponytail without a scrunchie.  She walked over to me and pulled mines off and put it on Nettie.

“Girl what you think this is, gimme my scratchy back,” I said standing up. Jasmine bent down and whispered in Nettie’s ear. Nettie then ran to her room pulling Cathy with her.

“Jasmine what you tryna do girl?” I asked.

“That accent is so deep and sexy,” Jasmine said walking up to me smiling.

“Don’t play with me.”

“I’m not playing with you, I want to spend some time together,” Jasmine said right at my chest.

“Jasmine what you tryna do?”

“Fine, I just thought we should just get to know each other a little bit more. Even more with the body,” Jasmine said smiling but she took a step back. I pulled my arm around her hip and pulling her to me quicker  and roughly.

“Don’t play with me, mon’ Cherie,” I said smiling at her and pulling her to my room.  She smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “You know this some real teenage shit right.”

“You forge old man is that I’m 19 which still qualifies as a teenager,” Jasmine said sticking her tongue out at me.  I pushed her against the door almost knocking the air outta her.

“An old man ain’t got what I got,” I said pushing my dick into her. She smiled kissing at my neck, she stopped for a minute then pushed at me.

“Wait stop, stop back up,” Jasmine said pushing me from her.

“Ugh girl what?” I groaned lying flat down on the bed.

“Look I know the chemistry is there, the sexual attraction is at an ultimate high, and we know the basics about each other, and we are getting good with each other,” Jasmine started.

“So then let’s finish where we stopped,” I suggested sitting up.

“No! I have a rule that I’ve kept since I was a teenager that has kept me a virgin.  I won’t have sex with someone else unless I have the very strong feeling for them or unless I’m married, and so far that hasn’t happened with anyone,” Jasmine explained.

“So you makin’ me wait?” I asked looking at her like she was crazy.

“Is there a problem?” She asked putting her hand on her hips and cocking her neck.

“A little, I mean every other girl I had said yes, so it’s a little weird,” I said looking at her.

“Well mister it looks like you have a choice to stay and have and actual relationship with me, or go back to whoreing around,” Jasmine said bluntly. She’s a little feisty thing that it made me laugh.

“Come here, I’ll stop my whoreing around if it means I can be with you,” I said pulling her into my lap.

“And act like Katy Perry and have a Teenage Dream,” Jasmine smiled putting her legs on either side of my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

“You sound so white,” I said kissing her nose.

“Yeah well get used to it,” Jasmine said kissing me. I smiled pulling her back down on me as we fell on the bed laughing. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3 Words Par sadlyskye

Roman pour Adolescents

646 37 18
Things happen. People change. So do you.
7.2K 240 13
Fast Love Par Alyssa Wonder

Roman pour Adolescents

537K 16.9K 52
7K 211 27
The interracial love story of Gia Thomas and William Cartwell they love is strong but it will be tested