I pissed off my DOM (bdsm)

By kenoXD

Trina is new to the BDSM community and is in search of a black Dom and stumbles on Dominics profile and a gr... More

I pissed off my DOM
Elevator ride
strip
first time
shower
control
I'm gonna get it
Punishment
Night pt1
Night pt2
Relax
Business
car trip
phone sex
A tease
Rules
Obey
His embrace
Wake up
Hold me
Tell all
Take me
All his
Black Satin
Dinner date
Dinner date pt 2
Baby girl
Morning After
Private
What you want
Wait
Good Morning
Talk yo shit

Lets meet

26.4K 553 45
By kenoXD

Friday night comes around and instead of clubbing with the girls I stay at home watching netflix and keeping my eyes plastered to my laptop screen. Soon a naughty thought pops into the back of my head. Trina lets find out about bdsm.

I try to push the thought away but I cant resist. once i find out what it means i cant help but want to try it out. I look up some sites and find one that sparks my interests. Collar.com I make an account with pictures of me in different positions. Then I narrow my search to a Dom of African American decent at least 5'10 and weighs no more than 200 pounds. Since I live in Florida I also narrow the search by location

I find the hottest Dom out of all of the profile matches. His body well oiled and toned with his biceps flexed and large with his hair college cut and dark. I feel wetness pooling between my legs just looking at him I force my fingers to hit the chat button but when i do I'm ecstatic to see him answer my chat with a smiley face. I let out a childish giggle and send him an email saying" Hi Sir I was wondering how you would train a new sub".

Within seconds he replies " I would train my sub with the present position meaning I can have her where and however I want her". The pool of wetness continues to fill as i reply"That sounds fun sir" smiling when i see it sent . Moments later he replies " would you like to meet at The Setai Hotel since I'm in Miami for a few days". Without hesitation I reply " Sure sir" Via email we exchange phone numbers and I make my way to my closet I think to myself he wants me to meet him at The Setai in Downtown Miami "that's rich" I say aloud sarcastically chuckling after I say it.

Since I feel as if this event can be handled with just jeans and a t-shirt I walk to my closet grabbing a pair of black red bottom stilettos and a pair of diamond studs not taking them out of the black velvet laced box I browse through the dresses in my closet (which is very few) I grab a tight black bondage dress and throw my braids to one side  and head to my car as excited as a little kid grabbing the steering wheel of my car and pressing my foot to the pedal.

It takes me about 15 minuets to get there. Once I walk into the lobby I text him I'm here sir a few seconds later he replies meet me by the elevators I walk to the elevator trying to act as if its normal to be in such a beautiful place. Before I get completely off track I walk to the elevators to see the exact same man from the profile just in a suit instead of shirtless.

Wetness begins to pool between my legs as he motions for me to come here "you must be sweet Sub" he starts the conversation in a deep husky tone. As he looks into my eyes I sheepishly reply "yes are you Dom25" He nods his head and replies "you forgot a word baby" in a sarcastic tone. I back track and remember to say "sir". He grins as the elevator opens and we steep in side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 20.8K 31
An erotic journey of an Indian married couple figuring out their relationship, their needs, and their family ties. Request: Please leave comments on...
56.1K 413 11
A BDSM Erotica, involving two married women, learning and pushing their limits to become closer and love each other deeper. This is not a story for t...
100K 4K 46
Third Book and Sequel to 'Show Me Your Submission'. Jack is back. Under Kate's guidance, Jack begins to finally learn what it truly means to be a S...
38 2 3
"You don't have to be nervous around me love, I haven't done anything to you" "Yet" -- In the cruel world of trafficking Nicholas finds himself at t...