My Brother And Me (A Chresant...

By VannahMontannah

Santo is an over protective freak of a brother who won't let his sister get her freedom and has a strong disl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2#
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5#-RayVannah
no title
Congrats!
Chapter 6#-Aaliyah
Chapter 7#-Sneaky Ray
Chapter 8#-A New Neighbor
Chapter 9#-Surprise
Chapter 10#-WTF!
Chapter 11#-At the hospital
Chapter 12#-Continued
Chapter 13#-Busted!
Chapter 14#-Gay!!
Chapter 15#-Lying to my bro
Chapter 16#-Coming Home Late!...Again!
Chapter 17#-3_4 Weeks Later...DAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMNN!!
Chapter 18#-What Happens In The Office?
Chapter 19#-Break up with him!
Chapter 20#-From Chapter 1#!
Chapter 21#-NOT AGAIN!!
Chapter 22#-Expsossed
Chapter 29.
The New Chapter 30
Again?
From Friends, Homies, To Bf&Gf, To Saying Yes.
Continued
Continued
Dream House
Continued
Depression
Apologies
The Shocker
New
C.40
C.41
C.42
not anymore
The Complaints
C.43
C.44 The End.

My Brother And Me (A Chresanto August Story)

20.4K 302 60
By VannahMontannah

(Lol I was 12 when I wrote this lmao...12!! LMAO!! Pls forgive me...🌚 I was gone edit this but no ma'am. It's 44 parts)

Christopher Rayannah Hazel August is an 18 year old girl who lives with her 18 year old brother Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August. Chris was adopted when she was only three. She has a good memory. She even remembers her mother and father arguing. She wish she could get it out of her head. But naw she is all grown up and loves living with her brother. They spent a lot of time together. Chres would never leave her side and she won't leave his. Anyway Chris is a shy girl. But she'll get up and have fun when she wants to. She is very smart, confident, talented, creative and funny. She won't talk to boys cuz she is shy but very shy and scared around this dude named Rayan. I'll get to that later.

Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August is Chris 's older brother. She will never hurt his sister for any reason. He loves her til death. Chres is an funny boy ...So he claims. He sticks by Chris 's side and never leaves. But Chres is over protective. He is always up Chris 's ass to know what's been going on if she comes home late. He won't let the girl wear short and small clothing! Too protective! Ugh! Irks! Anyway, he has only three friends: Craig, Jac and Myles. He hates Rayan! Long story-get to that later.

Chres was never an abusive brother until one night Chris came home late and he just went off-slapped the holy sh!t outta her face! Then he just turned in rapist brother.

Chris is a gurl named Christopher.

IF YOU DONT LIKE HER NAME AND IS OR GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, FUCK OFF AND GO READ ANOTER STORY!!

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 45 11
š‘Ŗš’‰š’“š’†š’”š’‚š’š’•š’ or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
10.6K 160 10
*********** MATURE CONTENT *********** This is an abusive love story staring Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior and you.
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...