My Melody (Eunyeon)

By Firebreak0618

This is the second Eunyeon fic i write. First posted in here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1117975... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Final Chapter

Chapter 81

332 9 0
By Firebreak0618

JIYEON'S POV

I can hear someone is yelling. I open my eyes.

Right. I forgot that I'm blind so whether my eyes are open I could see darkness but whose yelling is that Hyeri's voice?

Why is she yelling?

I stand up and look for the door.

Heol it's really awful when you see nothing.

"I'm happy for you"

I remember her voice again. Shouldn't I be the one who will say that?

Isn't she the one who love someone else? Why do I feel like it was my fault?

"You are going to fix this. You are going to tell her the truth Myungsoo." I heard Hyeri's stern voice.

What's going on there?

"What truth?" I voices out.

"Hyeri Myungie are you guys fighting? What truth is it?" I ask trying to find a way to be close to them.

I feel someone touch my hand.

"Jiyeonnie. Myungsoo has something to tell you" Hyeri said.

"What is it Myungie?" I ask.

"Jiyeon-ah I hope you can still forgive me" He said

Why is he asking forgiveness?

"Do you remember that they when you ask me what Eunjung is doing in the cafe?......I lied to you" He said

Mworago? He lied to me.

"Eunjung is alone that time. She's not dating anyone" He said.

I feel that my knees weaken. Hyeri holds me for support.

"W-wae?.. Myungsoo...WAE?" I yelled and cry

"I'm sorry Jiyeon. I'm just afraid to lose you that's why I did that. Forgive me please. I'm willing to do anything to help you. Please" he said

I just cried.

"I still don't understand why they had to act like that towards me" I said while crying.

"It's because they didn't know what happens to you Jiyeon. They still have no idea about your condition right now" Hyeri said.

No wonder they're that cold to me.

"Also they thought I was your boyfriend" Myungsoo added.

"Boyfriend? Is that the reason why Jungie say those words to me?.. YOU ARE THERE BUT YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled again to him.

"I know. I'm sorry again Jiyeon. Please stop yelling and crying it is not good for you" He said.

"Not good for me? So you lie to me because you think it was good for me?" I ask

I know that I owe him my life but he has no right to do this to me.

"Stop already. Oppa just go to your room. I'll take care of Jiyeon" Hyeri said and she drags me. I think we are going inside my room.

"Please rest first Jiyeonnie. You look so unwell" She worriedly said and helps me lie on the bed

"Hyeri I wanna see Jungie. I wanted to explain things to her. I wanted her to know that what she think is wrong" I said and I feel like my head is starting to ache again and there were series of flashbacks on my mind where I'm seeing Jungie cry.

I touch my head.

"Hey rest first. We will do that tomorrow. For now I'm begging you to take rest. I will help you explain things to them. I will help you get your Jungie back just please" She said and tries to comfort me.

I just close my eyes and let my tears fall freely.

Jungie I miss you a lot. Please don't be mad at me.

I never stop loving you.

AREUM'S POV

We don't have to go to school today but I wake up so early. It's still dark outside.

I'm so excited to go to the private island owned by Sweetie's family. When we planned about this I thought we are just going to a resort but damn it was a private island exclusive for us.

Actually I'm happy coz there will be just us. I don't have to worry about those beach people who will try to flirt on my Sweetie.

I grab my phone and dialed her number she should be awake now.

"Yeoboseyo" she answered with her husky voice. I think my Sweetie just wake up.

"GOOD MORNING SWEETIE" I cheerfully greeted her.

"Damn Lee Areum. What time is it? Excited much?" She said.

"Was I too obvious Sweetie?" I said and giggled.

"Oh my God Sweetie. Be thankful that I love you coz if not I'm going to break your bones if I see you" She said

"Haha. That was scary Sweetie but I love you too. I'm sorry to wake you up." I said.

"Hmm. It's ok I'm awake now so I guess I'll start to prepare now. See you

"Ok see you soon" I said and hang up.

"Now what will you do Lee Areum? All your things are packed since yesterday" I said to myself.

I guess I really become too excited.

AHA! I think I just know what to do.

I go out of my room and sneak into the other room beside mine.

As expected unnie still sleeping.

Should I jump in her bed to wake her up?

Nah I won't do that or she will kill me.

Then, what am I doing in here.

I just stretch up and lie beside my unnie.

It's still early though.

QRI'S POV

I wake up when I heard the sound of my alarm clock. I get up and stretch my arm. I notice a lump on my bed.

What is it?

I slowly remove the covers and saw my sister sleeping peacefully.

When did this kid got in here? Anyway I have to wake her now because we will leave after an hour.

"Areumie ireona" I slightly shake her body to wake her.

She gets up with her eyes still close.

"Good morning unnie" She said in a sleepy voice

"Wake up now Areumie or your Sweetie will nag at you if your late" I said and she immediately get up and run to her room

Aigoo. That kid is so in love with Suzy.

I hope my Min sleeps properly so that she won't be late.

FASTFORWARD

We are now riding a boat to go to the island.

"ASSA! This will be my first time traveling through water" IU said.

"It'll be two rides actually IU. We have to stop on the first island and then we will be riding another boat to take us to our island" Suzy said.

Wow. I don't know that it's two rides. I hope no one feels sick.

Everybody is enjoying while taking pictures while Eunjung remains quiet with her headphones.

"What were you thinking Kyul?" Min suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm just worried about Eunjung" I stated.

"Me too. I know moving on would take too long but she will definitely make it coz she is my best friend." She said.

But I'm still bothered from what I saw yesterday.

Why is she like that?

When Jiyeon heard my voice yesterday her eyes seems to be looking where my right position was but when she failed she look down.

I was actually mad at her so I ignore it that time but last night before I sleep i just realize that or she could also be ashamed or nervous that she couldn't look directly to my eyes and decided to look down.

Ahh. Whatever it is stop thinking Lee Qri.

You have to enjoy this vacation.

EUNJUNG'S POV

I really don't wanna go on this trip but seeing my how my friends worry and how they wanted to help me I just decided to come.

I don't wanna burden them too much.

After all this is all my fault. I left her. I'd never been a good girlfriend.

I was never enough coz if I am then why would she have to look for someone else.

"Hey Eunjung we are here now let's go" I snap back when Hyomin called me.

I grab my bag and get out of the boat. Suzy approach us and she's frowning.

"Guys we have to stay here for a while a heavy rain were forecasted and we can't take risk. We should stay here just for today. The next island is far from here and we will be caught by the rain in the middle of our ride." She announced.

"Heol. Don't worry Suzy-ah we had a lot of time for vacation. If it is really dangerous we can't take risk." Yoona said.

"Hmm. But there's only one cottage available so we have to share it" she said.

"Yah don't be sad Sweetie it's just for today. No biggie" Areum said to put her arm around Suzy.

Tss. This two is just too cute. I remember when me and - never mind.

Stop thinking about her Ham Eunjung.

HYERI'S POV

"Jungie don't leave me please I love you. Please" I was waken up when Jiyeon starts to talk while sleeping.

"Jiyeon, Jiyeon" I tried to wake her.

She's hot.

Literally.

I immediately get up and go to Myungsoo's room.

"Myungsoo open up. Please check Jiyeon" I barge and he got startled and immediately get up.

"Mwo? why? What happen?" He ask.

"She's high in fever" I worriedly say and we go to Jiyeon.

He injected something to Jiyeon.

"This is all your fault Myungsoo" I irritably said.

"I know you don't have to rub it in my face I'm feeling so guilty now" He said.

"Tss. Serves you right" I said and rolled my eyes to him

"By the way I'm going to her friends and tell them everything. Just let her rest for now and don't let her roam around. Her system's still weak that's why she got fever. If something gets worst call me" He said

"Are you really going to do that?" I ask.

"Hmm. I'm going to do the right thing now Hyeri-ah" He said.

I tap his shoulder.

"That's more like the Kim Myungsoo I ever knew" I said and smile at him.

"Gotta prepare now." He said and leave at room.

He said and leaves the room.

"Don't worry Jiyeonnie you will meet your Jungie soon. I can feel it."

It's lunch time now. Just in time coz I was about to wake her up for lunch.

"Jiyeonnie you have to eat now. I have this porridge for you" I said.

"I don't wanna eat." She just says.

"But you know what I have a good news for you" I sat beside her she seems not to be interested but I still told her about what Myungsoo is doing.

Her mood lightens up.

"Jinja?" She asks.

"Hmm. So you should eat if you don't wanna face them looking like this. Sickly" I said and finally she eats already.

After a few minutes Myungsoo come back.

"Is it Myungie?" Jiyeon excitedly ask

"Myungie did you talk to them?" Jiyeon ask.

Myungsoo sat beside her and check her temperature by the looks on his face he didn't have a good news with him.

"You still have a slight fever" He said.

"Myungie what did they say? Are they coming?" Jiyeon ask once again.

Myungsoo sighed and look at me. I gave him a just-say-it-look whatever it is. Lying to Jiyeon won't be any help. She will be stressed whether he lies or not.

"Jiyeon-ah they are not here. I go to all of your friend's house and one of their maids told me that they got into your family's private island. They will be there for a month" He explained.

"It's ok Jiyeon. Just recover first so that when they come back you will be able to face them properly." I said.

"No...A month is too long. Let's go there too. Now" She said.

Myungsoo and I look at each other again both asking what we should do?

"Jiyeon you are not ok we c-"

"I will never be ok unless I'm with Jungie now" She stated and started to cry again.

"Ji your private island is far from here. That would be a long ride you will get so tired. You are not yet fully recovered." I tried to convince her.

"I'm ok I can make it. We've been separated long enough and I can't wait for another month Hyeri. What if she already moved on when she came back? What if she don't love me anymore? What if it's too late? I can't waist time. Please I'm begging you." She asks while crying and I hate it when I couldn't say no to her.

"Fine we will go" I said.

"Hyeri" Myungsoo said in disapproval.

"Oppa I think Jiyeon will be fine. You will go with us too so you can check her from time to time" I said but he is still not convinced.

"Please Myungie." Jiyeon beg her this time.

"Fine but don't tell me that I didn't tried to stop you two" He said looking frustrated.

He has no choice though.

I saw Jiyeon smiled happily.

I hope nothing bad happens to her.

After an hour of preparing we leave now.

"Jiyeonnie do you remember how to go on your private island?" I ask her. I just wanna know if she remembered us going to there before.

"Not really" she said.

So it's a no.

"Is there any progress on your memory? Do you remember something new like how you ended up on that cliff?" Myungsoo ask while driving.

Jiyeon and I sat on the backseat.

"No. I don't remember that part. I only see a car and trees and then someone jumping. Things were really not clear to me so I don't know. Every time I tried remembering it my head hurts a lot. "She said.

"Don't worry that's ok. Just take it slow. How about now are you feeling something?" He asks again.

He's really worried about Jiyeon's condition.

"Aside from feeling excited and nervous I'm feeling well" She said and smile.

"Don't be too confident. You are just happy that's why you feel that way. Your fever still high though. If you are not really feeling well Jiyeon remember that we will bring you back to Seoul immediately" I said and she just pouts.

We are now on the first boat.

"Maybe you will spend your night in the first island there would be a heavy rain coming based on forecast" One of the crew told us.

I could see dark clouds up in the sky. Such a bad timing.

When we arrive at the first island they didn't allow us to leave. They said we will leave first thing in the morning and we will spend the night on a cottage together with some stranded passengers too.

We have no choice but to share since there's no other cottage available.

"Let's bring Jiyeon in. It's getting colder here" I said.

Myungsoo is carrying Jiyeon on her back since she falls asleep.

Jinja. This is what she's saying she's feeling well. tss.

When we enter the cottage we only found their things but no people around. This place is an empty place. No chairs and no everything.

Aigoo. We use Myungsoo's jacket as Jiyeon's blanket while I let her head rest on my lap. Since there's no anything her we are on the floor.

"Jiyeon's fever is up again" I said.

"This is why I'm objecting but you let her" He said.

"Well she will be so stressed at home oppa. I don't want to see her like that and beside you are here so I'm sure you can do something about it" I said.

"Arasso, arasso. Keep her warm or she'll start to shiver" He just said.

HYOMIN'S POV

We decided to roam around this small island first. It's not yet raining and we could still take pictures.

"Eunjungie, let's take a pic...1,2,3 smile" I said but and waited for the film to come out.

"Eunjungie we came here to enjoy and have some fun. Surely the weather today is a little unfriendly but it won't be forever like that" I said and she just smiles.

"Maybe give me a little more time Minnie-ah. I need time" she said.

"Neh. You could have all the time in the world but don't take too much of them" I said.

"Sure" she shortly replied.

"GUYS LET'S GO BACK TO THE COTTAGE IT'S STARTING TO RAIN" Soyeon yelled as small drops of rain starts to fall from the sky. Then it's slowly getting stronger.

We started to run to the cottage. This is actually fun.

We are all panting when we reach the front of the cottage.

"It's getting dark now and it was made darker by the rain clouds" Boram said.

"We better get in its getting cold now" I said and turn to open the door but my eyes widen in what I just saw.

Why are they here?

~TBC~

I'm gonna update again later.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 174 32
Eunyeon Soram Minkyul
12.4K 552 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...
6.3K 429 13
Minji's Pov - You know, I'm somehow ... sad or something ... I seem to have everything, and at the same time there is nothing. No one is waiting for...
25.6K 625 44
A/N: Well, this is unusual. I usually write anime fan fic's/one shot's in my account but meh, i guess it's just how fans work, lol. Anyays, here's th...