The Sincerity Game

Par Smileforchloe

Meet Jade Thirwall a average girl, who doesn't get noticed at all. Meet Harry Styles a new boy in Sycamore Hi... Plus

Sincere
2: Superstar
3:Nightmares
4: The Worst Reunion ever!
5:Sleeping Arrangements
6:Job Interview
7: Stalker
8: Date Night Ruined
10: Hospital
11: The card
12: Double Date
13: That kiss
14: Mr. Right Or Mr.Wrong?
15: Secret leaked
16: Horrendous Harry And Nasty Niall
17: You Came Back?
18: Another Dinner With Niall Horan
19: Holiday
20: Hawaii, baby!!!
21: The Real Harry
22: The Shock
23: Dead Or Alive
24: The Same Sad Love Story
25: court
26: Forever

9: Why should I apologise?

475 10 0
Par Smileforchloe

Jade's POV

My anger boiled inside of me. I spent all my high school years to get his freaking attention but he never noticed.

I stormed out of the room and outside, where it was raining, I didn't care, I was so furious I could rip my purple locks of hair out.

I trudged towards Harry, while the rain heavily crashed on my back. He was crouched next to a tree, tears streaming down his face. I hated him.

"FOR ALL MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS YOU HAVENT FUCKING NOTICED ME. WHY SHOULD I APOLOGISE?" I shouted getting more infuriated within seconds. He didn't answer, he was just picking on a leaf.

"So thats your bloody response, you are a bastard Harry Styles!" I spat. He didnt respond his eyes was so focused on the leaf, it was as if I didn't exist.

"You are fucking player," I snapped. "Womanizer."

That word tempered him. A lot. 'Womanizer'.

As I turned around to meet back with Niall I felt his hands catch my wrist.

"What the hell do you want?" I questioned coldly.

"Did you fuck with him? Thats all I want to know, then I'll leave you alone. For good." He vowed, his emarald eyes going all big.

"Why ask me? Go fuck your other girls, womanizer!" I shouted. I felt a fist connect to my face and I blacked out.

HARRY'S POV

My hand shaked as I stared at Jade's body on the floor. Her facial expression was blank and she was motionless.

"Jade?" I croaked. What the hell did I do? I crouched down and felt for her heart. There was no thumping.

I yelped, shouting Niall's name repeatedly.

___

NIALL'S POV

Wheres Jade? I was suddenly getting anxious because I could hear yelping. Maybe Harry was raping her? What? it was just a suggestion.

I crept out of the room and outside where I saw an ambulance and two paramedics, carrying a body. Harry didn't murder her did he? My heart thumped underneath my tartan shirt.

Harry was crying and was questioned by a blonde lady.

"HARRY!" I called as I ran up to him, puzzled.

His fist was bloody and his eyes were crimson.

"What the hell happened?" I asked staring at the awful surrondings.

"I fucking killed her," He whispered.

"YOU KILLED HER?" I shouted. My rage suddenly rose quickly, I leaped up and caught hold of his throat, tears streaming down my face.

"STOP!" The lady shouted dragging me off Harry as if we were little kids.

I stared at him, fixing my hair.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

103K 1.8K 22
Jade thirlwall, member of little mix and is known for being sweet and looking like a disney character. Harry styles, member of one direction and is k...
96.9K 2.9K 58
Meet Jade Thirlwall, a simple girl yet a jolly person and a pro of being an introvert. She's been falling for Harry for years because there's just on...
16.6K 258 37
What's love for you, mate? Is it non-existent or real? To me, love is real and you can feel it everywhere. If you think love isn't real, then you're...
4.7K 58 22
Harry Styles is the world most wanted young man. He is talented, hot and the fifth member of the hottest boy band sensation in the world. Harry is kn...