I gave you everything, Bieber...

By xYouArePerfect

Karla has never fell in love before. She was too busy being insecure. It hurt. Badly. But when she met the su... More

Stratford Star
Hurting.
Running away
First Dance
The Stratford Boys and A Girl
Detention Horrors.
Raped (Re-Make)
Carrying a Baby.
Never Let You Go
Studio Terrorist
143 means I love you.
I was like Baby Oh.
Stratford Disaster.
Texting and Almost Drowning
Left, Broken and Alone.
Begging on your hands and knees..I will not love you. I think.
Come Home To Me
We breakup We makeup.
He still cares.
Suprise Suprise
Leaving Atlanta..for The World
A New Family Member called Sammi.
The Stratford Boys are back.
Haunted by Memories
Everything went wrong.
A Love Plan (read till bottom)
Romance Revenge
Runaway Love.
Leaving The World for Atlanta.
Lemme Kiss you before we go.
Standing up for love.
Rumour Has It, We're going on Ellen
Selena likes Ryan
New Start. (:
Tattoo'd on my heart. (IMPORTANT ENDING, MUST READ! :P)
The Best Kiss
Someone's back.
Caitlin's Revenge
Where are you now.
She's..What?
Behind The Mask
Hospital.
Kiss me softly
Sequel & Updates (:
EDITED version of this story.

Will you...marry me?

45.6K 338 52
By xYouArePerfect

After I had woken up I still had to stay for a week. I ended up with a limp leg and a sprained arm. Justin packed my bags and we drove back home, just in time for Selena's big news.

"You're pregnant?" I said, spitting out my drink. Justin rubbed my back as Selena and Ryan exchanged nervous looks. "How did this happen?"

"That's another class, Karla." Justin said, laughing nervously.

"It just happened okay!" Selena snapped. Her face expression changed and she grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry Karla. I know there's going to be alot of rumors about my and Justin." She said. "And that's why, Ryan and I've decided," she said and she paused with a gulp. "To hold a press conference."

I looked at Ryan. Then Selena. Suddenly, tears swelled up and I found myself hugging my best friend. "Ryan!" I said finally. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "We told our parents already."

"What did they say,"

"Mom was angry at first. Very. But Pattie talked to her and she cooled down." He was trembled as he said that.

I didn't know what to say. We just sat there, the four of us. In silence.

At dinner time, we were still in silence. Pattie was cooking, athough she warned Justin jokingly that she would stop, once he turned 18.

She left the table after awhile. Leaving us with our filled plate. I broke the long silence, "Listen you guys," I said. "I just want to thank you. If it wasn't for me. You wouldn't have to do this. Ryan I can't let you do this. You can't be a father at this age. It's technically-" I said but he stopped me.

"It's the right thing to do. And I'm doing it."

Selena pushed her chair back and wiped her mouth. "I'm going to get going."

"Wait- I'll go with you." Ryan said.

Selena shook her head and gave him a small smile. It wasn't convincing but a smile all the same. "Bye guys," She said and made her way to the door.

"Phew, I thought she'd never leave." Justin joked, earning a glare from Ryan.

Then we eat for a while more though none of us actually swallowed anything. Ryan soon left me alone, with Justin. "What's wrong babe?" Justin said, huddling closer to me. I knew he was trying to make me feel better but I wasn't.

"Nothing," I said, trying to shrug him off. "It's just...I think this is all my fault!"

"No it isn't." Justin said, for maybe the millioneenth time. "It's the right thing to do. Just like Ryan said. It's no ones fault. It j-j-ust happened.."

I giggled a bit and planted a small kiss on Justin's cheek. "Thanks," I said.

But no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't fall asleep that night. I tossed and turned, thinkingabout Ryan and Selena. No matter what they said, I couldn't help but feel responsible. Ryan wouldn't be able to go to college without being teased and humiliated. And Selena. Her image was so important to her. Disney would fire her. She would be know as a slut..

I slipped out of Justin's arm, walking downstairs. I poured myself a cup of water, trying to organise my thoughts.

I took a long sip. I felt like I caused everyone trouble. Not only to Ryan and Selena but Justin. I did so much for me, but what I do?

I rambled through the first-aid kit for sleeping pills. Perscrpited to take two, but I took four.

I went back upstairs, to see the lights on in Ryan's room. I knocked on the door. Ryan smiled but he looked tired. I plopped down on the bed. "Wassup?" I asked.

He struggled before answering me. "I'm scared," He let out a small whisper. I guestured for him to go on. "going to Yale is my dream. He said flatly but there was a hint of sadness.

"Oh Ryan," I started to say.

"But Selena's more important." He said firmly. "I don't want the child inside her to be fatherless. That why, I-I," He took his time to say it. "I want to marry her."

A smile formed on my face and I flung my arms around him. "I'm so happy for you. Selena and the baby are really lucky to have you."

He smiled a bit but in less than a minute the smile turned into an upset frown. "But I don't even know how to," He said. "I don't want to do something cliché."

I thought for a while. "How bout a song? You could sing to her," I said. "It would be sweet and she'd like it..."

He smiled, for real this time. "Thanks, bro."

***  

"Ugh, I don't want to wear a suit. Why can't I just wear a shirt and jeans?" Ryan complained as we strolled down the mall.

"Quit complaining!" I said, slapping his arm. "It's a fact that girls like men who wear suits." We reached a shop and went in. I grab black and white shacks, along with cest and suit jackets. "Try this on."

He grumbled and grabbed the outfits and went into the changing room. "I look hideous!" 

"I'm sure, you look wonderful!" I shouted back. He came out, with a pout. "This jacket is to big, and the shack is itchy!" He moaned. "Can I please just wear my normal shirt?" 

Justin nodded, "He's never going to stop, you have to let him." 

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, ok? But we're buying you new shoes, you need them." I said, staring at his worn out converses. 

"What, I like them!" He said but he let us drag him to American Shoe. 

*** 

"Ready man?" Justin said, holding him buy his arm. "You have the ring?" 

He shook his head. "I have this," He said and he held up a box. Inside was a necklace with a pink diamond heart. "It belonged to my mother," 

"You saved it for Selena?" I said. "Ryan, that's so sweet!" I said. I nodded at him and he gulped, stepping up to the front porch. 

I slipped by arm into Justin's waist and smiled. "Good luck, Ryan." I whispered. 

-Third Person-

Ryan had to hold his left hand to stop it from shaking. He gulped twice, knocking the door with his elbow. Way to go, he thought. Way to be romantic. 

Selena's maid opened the door, gretting him with a warm smile. "Miss Selena! Someone's here for you!" 

Selena, in her red pumps, came downstairs. She seemed shock to see Ryan. "Ry?" She said, keeping her distance. 

"Listen, Selena. There's something I want to talk to you about." Ryan said. His voice was shaky and you could almost see a bead of sweat dripping down his face. 

She looked wistful. "I know, you want to break up with me." 

"No!" Ryan burst out. "You're my everything, Selly. I need you. I know times might be tough but I can't let the baby to be fatherless. I want him or her to have a happy, blessed family." 

"But how Ryan? We all know with me being famous and you going to college, that will never work out!" 

"I would give up Yale for you, baby. I would give up my whole life for you." He said. Their eyes met for the first time. He knelt down, "We'll work it out, Selena. I love you. And..I, I want us to be serious." 

Selena gasped. "Will you marry me?" He said.  

She was speechless for once. She could only cover her mouth, to stop herself from screaming. Ryan opened the box and her eyes widen. She has never seen such a beautiful thing. "Yes!" She squeaked. 

She fell into his arms, kissing him. 

Mr. and Mrs. Butler. 

**** 

Liked it? I felt the last part was effing cute!!!!! :) Sadly, the next chapter is the last chapter and then an epilogue where Karla, Justin, Selena and Ryan talk. 

I want you guys to comment, your favorite character, favorite chapter and what you like/ hate about this book. 

Love you guys! I'm sad to see this book end!! 

xoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.7K 32
Y/N's life was a wreck. All that had happened in the past year was a cheating boyfriend, a dad who doesn't love her, a secret her dad won't tell abo...
10.7K 99 17
this isn't really a story it's more like a reality game show kinda thing. So at the end of the chapter well episode you guys vote somebody out! 1 per...
Fall By diorbaby

Fanfiction

26K 567 94
Justin's career needs some saving. He needs a new image. The bad boy phase isn't doing him any good. Isabella Taylor the free spirited model might be...
1.9M 67K 86
Brooklynn Thomson, is a teenage girl from the big city known as New York. When Brooke's parents are gone a little too long on a business trip, her A...