The boy that never grew up...

Galing kay Disney_lover610

Peter Pan fan fiction me and @imbatman212 are writing our view of the boy who never grows up:D Higit pa

The boy that never grew up...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 1

5.3K 91 0
Galing kay Disney_lover610

Peter P.O.V.

It was a winter night but I didn't care for I wanted to hear the stories just one more. Every night I would stand outside but they never see me for why would they notice a shadow. I didn't even know how I found them but I was never going to leave unlike Cinderella having to leave at mid night, yes I learned that from them I mean her. Fine, fine it wasn't all about the stories but at least they got their happily ever after, not like that was ever going to happen to me.

I listened closely as I could hear her voice making all the coldness disappear from my bonds. Yeah her stories were worth almost freezing to death, every night without fail I be there. For I love those stories and everything they stood for.

"And with one kiss she knew, she was finally in love going to get her happy ending."

With that the story had ended with the character getting their happily ever after and true loves kiss. The girl and two boys stopped with the story telling and went to bed .

I whispered in the darkness. "Hi..."

No one was wake to hear me as they had all went to bed maybe tomorrow night now it was time to head back. Without her, leaving alone once again to Neverland. Some day

Hi there! Hope you like the books so far. This chapter was written by imbatman212 so please checkout her page! See ya all soon xox

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
494K 11.2K 35
Lisa is in her final year as a college student. After she graduate she will take over her family business with her beloved wife. Not to mention her w...
404K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...