The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Sixteen

10.3K 458 123
By LeRoyaleJae

The rest of the day rolled by pretty quickly. A sea of students flooded towards the schools exit and I let the waves carry me along. As soon as we were outside the crowds dispersed in all direction directions. I filled my lungs with the fresh air and made my way to the Beetle.

"Hey Secret! Wait up!" Oswald's voice calls loudly.

I turned and saw the tall curly haired boy pushing his way through a small crowd and jogging up to me.

He was panting a bit when he finally reached me and an easy smile appeared on his lips.

"Don't tell me you plan on leaving without me?" He asks throwing his arm over my shoulder.

We set out for where the Beetle was parked.

"Thought you didn't want to be seen riding around in a Beetle."

"I don't but it's better than taking the bus right," he chuckles.

I grunted a barely audible reply.

"Any plans tonight?" He questions matching my strides.

"Ah, actually no, you?"

"My friends and I hang out on weekends wanna join us?" He offers looking down at me.

"Maybe next weekend," I reply and he nodded.

We got to where I parked the Beetle. Blade was sitting on his shiny Mustang that was parked in the space next to mine. Luka and Jude were there, busily flirting and smooching some of the girls from the school. One of them giggled and messed up Luka's hair. They we're the seven girls that hung around Hailey. Hailey was the only one not there.

I scoffed and got into the Beetle, Ossey with me.

"Buckle up," I command and he tugged on the seat belt and looked as if he was rethinking his choices of driving in a motor vehicle with me.

I did the same and then started the engine. The stereo switched on and I heard Ossey grunt at the music. He flicked through the songs, scowling and grumbling. I let the window roll all the way down and slowly backed the car out of the parking space.

Blade smirked and combed through his hair with his fingers. I rolled my eyes and my jaw twitched, he wet his lips with his tongue, still perched on the hood of the Mustang as if he was on some photo shoot.

"See ya later Tink," He calls and my jaw twitched.

"See ya later asshole," I grumble before the Beetle disappeared.

Ossey was looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"You really hate the guy don't you?" Ossey query.

I scoffed, "Is it that obvious?" I respond sarcastically.

He shrugged and chuckled then changed the music again, but only came up further disappointed.

"Even the music in this car sucks," he complains.

"Hey," I warned looking over at him, "respect the Beetle or you will walk mister."

He scowled, "fine but it's still a crappy car."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and continued driving. We were on the fourth street, a couple blocks from where I lived. I followed the directions he gave to the location of his house. He sucked. The moron made me miss two turns and almost a third one. I grimaced at him.

"I've never met a boy who sucks at giving directions before."

"I've never met a girl who's terrible at taking directions," he mocks.

"There's a first time for everything," I grin.

"See not far from your house," Ossey comments as we got closer.

He was right. It wasn't far. The Beetle slowed and rolled to a stop in front of his house.

"Here you go Ossey, home sweet home."

He removed the seat belt and craddled his backpack before pulling the car door.

"Thanks for ride Secret. Hey, aren't you coming?" he asks sticking his head through the window.

"Ah, yeah," I reply immediately even though I wasn't planning on stopping over.

The engine died and I removed my seat belt and got out of the Beetle. The neighbourhood was quiet. It looked pretty vacant as well but the neighbours could just have been locked away inside their houses.

"Do you have neighbours?" I ask falling in line next to him.

"Yeah but they're old," he groans.

A smile tugged at my lips and I trailed him up the driveway. The grayish coloured house did nothing to make the neighbourhood anymore appealing or livelier. The neighbourhood looked like something you'd see before there was a zombie apocalypse or something. Empty streets and no living person around except for Ossey and I.

Ossey opened the door and entered and I followed. The inside of the house looked a lot more cheerful and colorful than the outside. Even with it's white picket fence and little rose bushes and neatly trimmed lawn it still resembled a dead zone.

"My rooms upstairs," Ossey calls over his shoulder.

My eyes swept the great room. Just like Blade's house there were family portraits on the walls going up the stairs. All of the people smiling in there photo frames had curly hair. Ossey's hair was dark brown but I spotted more than one person with auburn hair. Apart from that they all looked exactly alike, even the girls.

"How many siblings do you have?" I question in case my calculations were off.

"Not a lot," he respond, "just five."

Ofcourse that's not a lot, I thought grinning.

"What about you?" Ossey asks.

"The joys of being an only child," I reply with a grin, "I have a step brother but he doesn't count."

"Not fond of him?" He query.

"If you haven't noticed Ossey, I don't like a lot of people."

"You like me," He says confidently and I sort of blushed a tiny bit.

"Of course I do, you're actually pretty cool," I reply honestly and he smiled.

He led the way to his bedroom. It was an average sized room painted a very light shade of blue. His bed was at one side and the other side was occupied by a couch with a bunch of clothes and books piled onto it. It looked as if he had been doing some light reading. There was also a computer desk and a tele and a stereo along with a book shelf all fitted nicely into the room. A number of small trophies were placed neatly along the book shelves.

"Sorry for the mess," Ossey calls removing the laundry pile from the couch, "I wasn't expecting any visitors."

I didn't mind the mess really. Well not entirely. I've known Adam long enough for it to no longer bother me. Oswald got rid of the laundry and I examined the trophies silently. Some of them were from his childhood days and over a dozen since high school.

"You play sports?" I ask when he returned.

"Yeah, basketball, I used to play soccer and baseball as well, but I like basketball more."

I admired the trophies some more.

"Why haven't you mentioned it before?"

"It never came up," he replies in a very mousy type of way, "hmmm, dad's a huge sport fan, he was a great player back in his college days, that was before he became an Actuary anyways."

"I thought you're mom was an Actuary," I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah, she is and so are two of my siblings," he responds.

I wanted to ask if he was the youngest kid but didn't bother to. He probably was. One thing was certain, his family sure has a thing for numerals.

"Are you good?" I ask and a crease appeared at the top of his forehead.

"At the sport I mean."

"I guess," he replies scratching his head.

I figured he was trying to be modest and stay humble and not brag or be a cocky asshole like a certain guy I know. But he deserved to, all the trophies were there as proof anyways, Ossey earned the right to be boastful if he wanted to.

"The guys I hang out with are apart of the team," he continued, "its really a team effort to be honest. We hadn't lost matches last season, and everyone expects a repeat," He says proudly.

"That's great," I grin, "I wish I could play a sport."

"I could always teach you if you want," he offers.

"And risk putting you in the hospital, no way."

He chuckled, and I moved away from the trophies and walked over to the couch and sat. Ossey busied himself moving the stacks of papers and books around. I slouched and closed my eyes.

"I've never had a girl over before I don't know what you like," Ossey called.

I sat up straight, eyes opened and staring at him confused.

"I mean a girl that's just a friend," he clarifies hastily, "I'm not a virgin ...you probably didn't need to know that."

I snorted with laughter and tried to keep a straight face. His ears turned a bit pink, and I thought of a reply.

Woof!

The sound came from out the hall and a Dalmatian came running into his room. He ran towards me bobbing on his feet and put his two front paws on my leg and gave a friendly bark. I chuckled and scratched behind his ear before he laid on the floor.

"Here boy," Ossey called and the dog whimpered and trotted off.

I puckered my lips and whistled before he vanished. Well it was a less than impressive attempt at whistling but it seemed to get the Dalmatians attention. But he came back his tail wagging behind him. I reached down and scratched his ear again with a smile.

"You can whistle?" Ossey asks shocked, "most women don't know how to."

I looked up at him still scratching the cute little doggy's head.

"It wasn't a very good attempt."

"But Spot came back so you still know how to," he pointed out.

"Maybe I'm just an oddity," I chuckle.

"He must have come in through the back door," Ossey state.

I grinned down at the dog whose black eyes were staring up at me and his tongue hanging out. The poor beast must be bored in this ghost town of a neighbourhood. He tried licking my hand and I chuckled and bent over to read his collar clearly.

Ossey fell on the couch next to me. I chuckled at the name scribbled on his tag.

"His name is Spottacus? Whose bright idea was that?"

"He belongs to my brother Noel, it's pretty genius isn't it?"

I nodded and grinned at the Dalmatian's tag. If the beast could talk, I'd bet all my money he'd go around saying - I am Spotta!

Ossey got up and disappeared to the bathroom. Spottacus' ears stuck into the air at the sound of a distant whistle and he got up and left the room. I sat in silence and waited for Ossey's return.

"Hey wanna get something to eat?" Oswald asks as he showed up again.

"Have you ever heard of anyone refusing food?" I grin.

"It could be a first," he chuckles.

I let him lead the way to his family's kitchen. It looked exactly like the one at home with an island.

"What do you want to eat?" Oswald asks as I took a seat.

"Anything you've got."

He got some toaster studels from the cupboard and added them to the toaster.

"I've got ice cream," he respond, "girls like those right?"

"I'd argue that everyone likes ice cream but that wouldn't be true."

He grinned, "I've got rocky road and banana split, which one?"

"Rocky road."

He added the sealed tub of ice cream to the counter and got some spoons and also the toaster strudels. Oswald set them down and sat in the seat next to me at the island.

"Still up for the party tomorrow?" I question taking a small piece from the strudel.

"I'm always up for parties," he replies taking a bite from his strudel.

Most of the evening was spent hanging out and it was almost sunset when I got the Beetle and left for home. A box of pizza was in the kitchen when I got there. It had just been delivered and Adam hadn't gotten the chance to take bites from any of them yet. I grabbed a dish and took three slices, before heading to the living room. The moron had left the television playing and I got the tv remote and switched the channel to something I'd rather watch.

Adam's favourite pizza was the Hawaiian and it tasted so much better now that he wasn't around to see me devouring it. I pulled my cellphone from my pocket. I had totally forgotten about Phoebe all week and I was relieved to not have Helen around to constantly remind me not to use my cellphone while eating. The phone buzzed and a reply came in from Phoebe. I opened the message and read it.

-Sup Secret

- Sup, mind if I bring along a friend to the party?

A few seconds passed before Phoebe's reply came in.

- Is it a guy ?

I scowled and typed away at the keyboard.

- Yup balls and all

She replied almost instantly.

- Is he a boyfriend?

- F. R. I. E. N. D

I pouted and typed before taking another bite from the pizza.

- Then he's a boy friend?

I scoffed.

-Hey's certainly not a girl so is it okay if he tags along or not?

- Is he single?

I stared at the screen. Is this what interrogation was like? I knew very little about Oswald's dating life, but still I suspected he was single.

- IDK Phoebs he's certainly not married.

-No girlfriend then?

- Ossey is as single as a bitch on valentines day. Happy?

-He's cute right?

- Does it matter?

-Answer the question.

-Cute as a sock.

- Do you like him?

- He's a decent friend.

-Not interested then?

- Not in the slightest sense.

- Are you sure?

- Are you really asking me if I'm interested in Oswald?

- Yes now answer up.

- I'm not interested in him. He's just a friend.

I pouted and stared at the cellphone screen in disbelief. Ossey is great but let's be honest the guy's no Emmett.

- Sure he can tag along.

I read Phoebe's reply in her overly cheerful voice. I could just see her beaming and gushing over Ossey even though she has never met. I frowned and my lip twitched.

Oddly enough Phoebe sort of remind me of that Hailey chick. They could be related for all I know.

I suddenly regretted asking her if he could come along and wished I'd just showed up with him instead. Now that I'd mentioned it, tomorrow she'd have a barrage of questions pertaining to him which I wouldn't have an answer to.

I scoffed at the cellphone again and took a bigger bite than I intended to from the slice of pizza just as Adam footsteps came hurrying down the stairs.

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
38.6K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
333K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...