Heartless Maxine [ON HOLD]

By ElaBearXx

"You seem familiar," He wondered out, looking completely confused. "Have I fucked you before? I'm sorry for n... More

Prologue
1. "That's like incest, for crying out loud!"
2. "Always the villian and them the damsel in distress."
3. "The CIA wants my dick, Can I hide it in you?"
5. "Have you seen fifty shades of grey?"
6. "It'll be a hate and hate relationship."
7. "I'm not just everybody."
8. "It's okay to stay neutral."
9. "Are you done screaming like toddlers?"
10. "Help, I'm gonna drown in a garbage can!"
11. "That seriously went from 0 to 100 real quick."
IMPORTANT A/N

4. "I don't do commitments, sorry."

2.9K 130 13
By ElaBearXx

"Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you."
—Anonymous

Another picture of emblu😍I know some of you think that she isn't fit for the role because she isn't the usual character with flawless face and all, but for me she totally fits the role.

I really love this picture because she isn't ashamed of her freckles and flaunts it proudly💕

💎Maxine's P.O.V

I let out a harsh ragged breath as the muscles from my leg strain from the pressure of each sit up that I am currently doing.

My hair was tied in two braids, my hands wrapped around tightly with white tape and I felt a sweat drop at the back of my black sports bra and slide down my fitted shorts.

I practised a few punch combinations along with a few kicks. I felt the familiar rush of adrenaline rush to me.

A knock resonated on the room and I looked to my left to see Alexander's head peeking.

"You're up," He said, indicating that it was time to fight.

I gave him a firm nod, looking around, I tried to find the familiar comfort of m-

"Here," Alexander handed me my robe.

It wasn't just any robe, it was made of soft silk in a golden color. The soft material glinting beautifully as it hits the light. I smiled excitedly as I rubbed my fingers on the letters of "Heartless Queen" that was imprinted at the back.

It was a gift from Richard, the main boss of the rebeus gang, he gave it to me a few months after my career on the underground ring skyrocketed.

I wear it to every single on of my fight eversince. It has a hoodie also, so it helps make my entrance more mysterious.

I felt myself grin as the familiar material brushed against my skin. I pulled the hoodie up and with a ready smile headed out of the door with Alex in tow.

"And tonight, I have the pleasure of introducing to you the most awaited fighter," The host starts and chants grew louder.

I felt the same adrenaline from earlier rush back but this time, it felt ten times thicker. I could fell myself jump lightly a few times to contain it and my hand twitched excitedly.

"She's known to be cold, merciless, and most of all, heartless. Let's all welcome," The host paused seeming as the crowd roared wildly.

I felt myself smile genuinely, this is what I do.

"The heartless Queen," The host exlaimed, fisting his hand high.

"Go get em' sweetheart," Alex smiled, giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek.

I held my chin up high, making my way to the ring. I felt the hands of some random people touch my robe and some stare at me with awe and astonishment.

I pulled myself up using the thick rope  of the ring. The crowd was now indescribable, some were shouting, banging their chairs wildly, while a few just stared.

I looked at my opponent, storm crusher, he looked around his twenties with a deep scowl and 150 pounds of pure muscles. He stood at the height of 6 foot and full of tattoos.

I pulled my hood off showing my face. It was for sure, void of any emotion. I gave my opponent a once over and gave him a cocky smirk.

I felt him grow angry at my actions and scowled even more, angry lines forming on his forehead.

"Settle down everyone," The host said, doing a few hand motions.

The crowd calmed down a bit but there were a few who was still shouting. I scanned my eyes around the room and I saw Richard, seated at the front row with guards around him. I noticed that a few unfamiliar men were seated with him but what caught my eyes was a boy with white hair looking at me intensely.

I couldn't tell his eye color but I felt like I seen him somewhere. He looked really familiar but I can't really check him out since he was abit far away and the lights were slightly dimmed.

Later then, my subconscious muttered.

"Now, you know the rules. No choking, No weapon, and no killing. This is consist of an all way round, The first one to get knockout will be the winner," He gave us a serious look.

I nodded firmly before pulling off my robe leaving me with my sports bra and fitted shorts.

"Are you ready?" The host asked, looking between me and my opponent. Storm crusher just scowled while I nodded.

"Let the fight begin!" The host announced, before stepping out of the ring.

Storm immediately charged to me and lifted his hand to punch me on the face  but with speed, I managed to duck and avoid it.

He charged again, this time landing a swift punch to my abdomen. I didn't wince despite the pain flaring up in that area.

He didn't stop, aiming for a punch to my upper ribs. I felt the pain before it even hit me and I still didn't flinch.

The crowd booed as they notice me getting pummeled but that was part of my plan.

I started swaying slightly, observing his movements, I noticed something and took a step back which he followed with a step forward and tried to deliver a blow to my face but already knowing it, I avoided it with ease.

I felt myself grow triumph as it was confirmed that he steps before he punches.

I suddenly gave him a smirk, before taking a step forward which seemed to caught him off gaurd and landed a punch straight to his jaw.

I didn't stop there, I proceeded to kick him on his knee and he winced slightly and followed it with a punch to his abdomen.

I could feel my knuckles bleed slightly at the strain it was getting but I ignored it focusing on my opponent.

We circled each other, eyeing one another. Waiting and observing on who would charge first.

He charged at me but I side step which resulted in him planting his face on the ground.

The crowd grew wild with laughter and even I cracked a small smile. He looked up with rage, face red with embarrassment.

"That's right assh-le! Bow down to the queen!" I could make out the loud voice of Fred on the crowd as he cheered loudly.

The crowd followed suit, screaming  'bow down to the queen' and I felt power surged through me.

I looked down at storm crusher,"Round one isn't even finish and you're already bowing down to me, wow." I smirked, tauntingly.

Storm stood up with incredible speed and charged at me again, but with confidence, I landed a punch to his eye making him step back in pain.

I procedeed to kick him in his knee and this time he knelt in pain, I delivered an uppercut to him which made him completelty fall back.

I straddled him and started landing swift punches to his face. Blood started to mush out of his broken nose and stained my bandaged knuckles.

I was taken aback when he suddenly pushed me which made me fall back in surprise. In a flash, he was infront of me, sneering.

I felt myself shiver in disgust as blood dripped down unto my neck. He suddenly  punched me on the face and wrapped his hands on my neck, choking me.

I pushed him but he wouldn't budge. I'm starting to lose consciousness but I managed to knee him in the balls.

He let go of me immediately and crouched in pain as he held his balls, literally.

I gasped loudly, taking huge intake of oxygen. I shook my head slightly and stood up.

I spat blood before wiping my mouth with my hand and looked at him angrily. The crowd was now wild but I didn't hear their screams. I only felt the anger that suddenly bubbled in me.

It was like a fire coming near you, waiting for your decision if you're going to let it consume you or try to run away from it.

And I didn't run away, I let it consume me.

It was like an addiction, the anger that consumes you is so addicting that sometimes, all you want is to get mad rather than explain why you feel that way.

I gave him a dark sneer,"Who do you think you are? Did you really think that I'd let you choke me just like that?" I said, aggressively pushing him.

He stood up, wincing slightly. His face was covered in blood and I notice a few bruises were forming on his torso.

"I already did, didn't I?" He answered, referring to my red neck.

I didn't know what happened to me but I just remember charging at him and  punching the hell out of him until he fell unconscious.

Someone pulled me off of him while I trying to break free from their grasp. I let out an infuriated huff as I became unsuccessful.

"Calm down sweetheart, you already won. Come back to us," Alexander whispered in my ear.

I felt the anger in me disappear as I watched my opponent get carried away and I heard the crowd cheering. The host came in with the mic, grinning happily.

"And the winner is," The host took hold of my hand,"The heartless Queen!" He said before raising it high.

The crowd chanted widly, and I felt myself give a small smile to the crowd before the lights dimmed.

It took me a few moments to notice the arm that was still wrapped around me. I looked at Alex who gave me a flirty smile. Not wasting a second, I elbowed him in the stomach causing him to double over.

"Babe! Babe!" I looked up, just in time to see Fred charging to me with open arms.

I let out a small giggle as I hugged him back. Alex was groaning behind us while clutching his stomach.

"You slayed it like the queen that you are! Congratulations!" He proudly said, wiping a fake tear.

"Thanks FredBear, your cheers gave me the push." I said, smilling.

"Ginger," I looked to my left to see Richard grinning at me.

One thing I love about fighting is I can be whoever I can. My identity is hidden and only Richard, Fred, Jayce, and Frank knows my real name. Even Alexander also knows my real name but they preferred to call me with nicknames because they didn't want anyone knowing the real identity of The Heartless Queen.

Just like Frank, Richard calls me by ginger.

I gave Fred a small squeeze before making my way to Richard. I felt a little bit self conscious when I noticed many pair of unfamiliar eyes boring through me. Sadly, the boy with white hair from earlier wasn't with them leaving me slightly disappointed.

"Hey boss," I greeted, offering him a tired smile.

"What a wonderful fight you did up there, I'm glad you're improving." Richard complimented.

I rolled my eyes,"I'm more than improving and you know that," I said, cockily, hands on my hips.

His head leaned back as he let out a throaty laugh,"You're confidence never fails to amuse me ginger," He commented, eyes twinkling.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us?" A guy piped in, he looked like the typical bad boy.

As if a switch was turned on, Richard's eyes grew dark and he glared at him. "No, bring them upstairs and show them around," He demanded before half of the guards proceeded to escort them out.

"I need to talk you about something," He said, a hint of urgency and hesitation in his voice.

"About what?" I asked, my brows furrowing in concern.

"It's about As—"

"Hey," The sound of the voice from behind me made me froze.

It was the familiarity of the voice, to be exact.

I slowly took a deep breath before turning around and felt myself loss of words at the person that was standing infront of me.

It was him. The boy with the white hair from earlier, I couldn't recognize him from before but now I do and I want nothing but to forget.

"Asher Beau," The name left my mouth without me even processing it, shocked to actually see him standing infront of me.

His steel blueish-gray eyes connected with my mine but there was no familiarity in it, but instead it held confusion.

"Do I know you?" His voice, oh god, how it obviously changed.

His voice before that sounded like a bit girly and a hint of shyness now held a deep rough voice, gone was the shyness and now held confidence and a certain aura of demand.

Anger then came like an unexpected volcano.

"You fucking c*nt!" I didn't waste a second and slapped him hard.

Asher's head whipped to side at the force of my slap,"What the fuck was that for?" He turned to me, wincing at the pain.

I was about to reply when he cut me to it.

"You seem familiar,"He wondered out, looking completely confused.

"Have I fucked you before? I'm sorry for not calling you back. I don't do commitments but if you'd like we could g-"

He didn't even had the chance to continue because my fist met him halfway and suprise, he went unconscious before falling to the ground.

I looked up just in time to see Richard gaping at me along with his guards.

And that, my friend, is how you greet your missing ex bestfriend of two years whom you have feelings with before.

Author's note

Holà my queens!

WAIT!

WAIT!

Before you point an accusing finger at me for the slowest, most agnozing and super super long wait for this chapter.

Let me explain.

So basically, class started one month ago and before it started, I was updating my other book which is The Puppy project which I highly recommend you read. Anyways, I was so busy on updating the other one. I forgot to update here and then class started and once again, my fuck up scheduled on updating became even more fucked up so I'm sorry for the long wait!

I hope this makes it up to you.

And also, THANK YOU for the 300 reads, votes and all those comments. I love you queens!

P.S. Exams are coming in next week. WISH ME LUCK!

Be your own definition of a queen.
-ELABEARXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
1.1K 24 29
What happens when a bad girl and an innocent boy fall in love? Does he make her go soft, or does she make him rebel? What happens when it's her that...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...