Ever After |all human| COMPLE...

By lordsasskins

| edwardxbella | A broken boy in Florida. A lonely girl in Washington. An anonymous chat room, where two lost... More

| PREFACE |
01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please read, friendsπŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
hola!πŸ˜„
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
| Epilogue |

Chapter 15

1.2K 56 9
By lordsasskins

EPOV.

It was around 8:15 in the morning when Bella answered my text, I pursed my lips slightly as I was confused why she was up so early on a Sunday, I opened up her contact and pressed the call button. It had barely begun ringing when I heard the soft click, indicating she had picked up.

"You're up early." I said immediately, taking a long sip from my coffee.

"Eh," she said, I heard something in her voice, she didn't seem herself this morning. "it's only 15 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off."

"Oh? What are your plans for today?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing at her answer.

"Work," she answered, a slight change in her voice, it sounded like a smile. "Got to get the money."

"Interesting." I said, licking across my lips as an idea formed in my head to convince Carlisle to go to lunch there.

"How so?" She asked, I opened my mouth to tell her, but decided it would be a nice surprise.

"Oh, never mind." I told her, picking up my mug again as Carlisle came into the room, nodding at me with a smile "hey, my dad just got downstairs, I got to run, talk later?"

"Yeah," she answered, with a yawn. "Later." Then she was gone.

I laid my phone down on the table before getting up and walking to the percolator, pouring some coffee into a mug,and handing it to my dad, watching as he sat across from me.

"Morning," I said after a few moments, earning a grin.

"Who were you talking to this early?" He questioned, his head tipping to the side as he examined my face.

"Bella," I answered honestly as I took another long taste of my coffee.

"Oh, interesting." He said before changing the subject "want to go out for breakfast?"

"Nah," I shrugged, "I was thinking we could get started with our work here, and then go out lunch time, I know this place with awesome food. I've eaten there a few times." I didn't want to tell him I wanted to go to see Bella, so I told him another side of the truth.. the diner had some good food.

"Alright," Carlisle shrugged, not seeming to mind my idea. "Well, we'll start at our bedrooms first, the furniture isn't being delivered until 10."

"Okay," I nodded, "I'll go start now." I got off my stool at the island and put my empty mug in the sink, grabbing my phone as I left, I headed upstairs to my bedroom on the third floor.

Once I got to my room I hooked my phone up to the speakers and started my music, I often wondered why me and my parents needed such a big house, we only needed two bedrooms, but in total we have seven, each with its own walk in closet and ensuite. None of the rooms were small, they were each very big. And excluding the attic and basement we had 3 floors.

My room was on the third floor, my parents was on the first. My dads office was on the second floor, my mothers was on the opposite side of the second floor.

I had a lot of privacy on the third floor. As a playlist of my favourite songs started blaring on the speakers , I sung along, picking up boxes one by one and placing them on my bed, I began unpacking each box, lining my CDs in order inside my shelf. I have a ridiculous amount of CDs, some I bought myself, some were gifts, I wouldn't dare throw one away, I was passionate about music, and throwing away the trashiest of CDs still felt disrespectful, like a hate crime on a beautiful art. So, I have hundreds and hundreds of them, 10 big boxes in total, it took me quite a while to get them all on display. I broke down each box as I got through it. Next were my DVDs. I didn't have as many of those, I put them all on the shelves in my entertainment centre that held my tv, and DVD player.

Coming across my electronics, I placed my laptop on my desk, and I put my CD player on a shelf in the centre of the ones holding my CDs.

My desk supplies, for homework, were arranged neatly on my desk near my computer, and my art supplies laid on a shelf above it.

Then I got to my clothes, hauling it into my oversized walk in closet, I stowed my shoes down on the rack across the floor, hanging my dress shirts, jackets, tees, all up across the bar, the only things that went into my dresser was socks, boxers, jeans and pyjama pants. I opened up another large box and found my black mat, I spread it out across the floor next to my bed, and an old blanket my grandmother had given me as a gift on my first Christmas that I still held close to me, I folded it and put it at the end of my bed.

Another few small things were left to unpack, but I got through those fairly quickly, I had one last box, a big flat box that held a framed poster, that read "Music speaks where words cannot." With music notes around it. I hung it on the wall opposite my collection, and was done. I took all the broken down boxes and headed downstairs, bringing them outside, I put them in the back of the truck where we agreed to discard of the boxes until we were done, then Carlisle would take them away.

I went back in and noticed the time was 9:45, and Carlisle joined me.

"Ah!" He said pleased "you're already here, the truck with the rest of the furniture will be here any moment, I just got the call."

And so it was. The truck pulled up, and we went outside to help unload and carry in the items, the large couch was of course, already in one piece, but we had to put the coffee and end tables, along with shelves all together ourselves.

I went in to try and piece it together myself while Carlisle payed the delivery guys. I was half way through the second end table when he joined me again, and began helping.

It felt like no time at all we were done putting it all together, and putting it in the proper places, Carlisle turned to go get boxes of books and films that went on the shelves, while I turned to go to the foyer where we were keeping our living room tv and things, to put on our new entertainment centre when my stomach growled furiously.

I heard my father laugh from behind me and turned to face him, I grinned and shrugged.

"I'm hungry." I looked at the clock and realized we managed to work out way through to 1:30

"Want to go for lunch?" He asked me, the smile still spread across his face .

"Please, lets." I said, half begging. I need food. And I was excited to see Bella. We headed out and decided to take my Volvo, as I was the only one out of two of us that knew where we were going.

I drove slower than usual, not wanting to upset my dad, and where it would have been a 20 minute drive, it became 35 minutes.

Felt like an hour before we were pulling up in front of the diner. I was so close to seeing my girl. I was excited.

We got in, and took a look around, I seen her before she seen me, I watched her interact with a customer, an older gentleman, she was laughing, and so was he. She looked up at me in that moment, and her smile never faltered.

We were met by a woman I never recognized who lead us to our table and sat us down, giving us menus.

"Okay, you guys take your time, your waitress will be with you in a moment." She said kindly before dipping out.

We looked down at our menus, and I wondered what I was going to get. Then she was standing above our table.

"Hey Dr. Cullen, Hey Edward." She greeted, her smile radiant.

"Bella," my dad said, his smile matching hers "call me Carlisle."

"Right, hi Carlisle." She said, laughing softly.

"So it wasn't the good food," he laughed, and I felt a blush on my cheeks "Edward claimed he wanted to come for the food."

"Okay, I admit, I wanted to see Bella, she was the main reason I wanted to come," I gave in. "But, the food is really good here."

"It's true," Bella joined in, taking her notepad out of her pocket. "the food is amazing, speaking of, ready to order?"

"I am," I said, looking up at her, "can I have a double bacon cheeseburger with the works, extra pickles, fries with cheese and gravy, and a milkshake, beautiful?"

"Sure," She grinned down at me and nodded, writing it all down. Then she turned to Carlisle.

"My son seems to be dying of hunger," he said regarding my order. I shrugged.

"Man gotta eat." I said simply.

Bella giggled, and arched her eyebrow, "that is true, can't have him hungry."

Carlisle laughed this time, "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, with just cheese and bacon, and fries on the side, I'll have a milkshake as well."

"Right away," she said and gave us one last smile, she patted my shoulder and spun on her heal, and went on back to the counter.

"She seems lovely," Carlisle offered after a few moments.

"She is," I could feel the happiness radiating off my features, "she's amazing."

"You should see if she's free, have her over for dinner tonight, I would love to get to know her more." He said.

"I will." we began making small talk, and even cracked a few jokes, and about 15 minutes later Bella was at our table with our food, placing it down in front of us.

"What are your plans tonight?" I asked as she put our milkshakes down and tucked her tray under her arm.

"Oh, I'm going to the movies." She told me. My heart sank, and my jealous instinct kicked in.

"Oh, with who?" I questioned, hiding my jealousy best way I could. Bella pointed up to the counter at two girls I recognized as her best friends.

"Alice and Rosalie." She told me.

"Oh, sounds fun," I said as my ridiculous emotions flew away.

"Why?" She questioned.

"I was going to ask you to join us for dinner." I told her. She smiled at me and glanced at Carlisle.

"Can I take a rain-check?" She asked, seeming happy.

"Sure!" Carlisle said happily, "my wife will be with us tomorrow, I'm sure she would love to meet you as well."

"Sounds perfect." Bella said before excusing herself, promising to be back with the check.

And so she was, when we had finished eating, and I managed to sneak a kiss on her cheek, whispering that I would pick her up for school the next morning, before saying goodbye and heading out with my dad.

It was a nice quiet drive home, and the rest of the day past by easily, and we very easily finished the remainder of the work between us.

We were sitting together at the end of the day watching TV when Carlisle turned to face me.

"Thank you for helping me out so much today, you lifted a huge weight off my shoulders." He told me.

"Dad, it was no problem, I live here to," I reminded him "it was just so much my responsibility as yours, and I was glad to help."

"Thank you," he repeated "and thank you for being such a well behaved teenager, I was always nervous about this stage of having children, I never dreamed to have such a great son."

I blushed at his words and whispered a thank you.

"I got you a gift, actually." He said.

"You shouldn't have," I told him, meaning it "dad, don't waste your money on me." I knew we were rich, that he had more money than he ever needed, but between my regular allowances, and the fact that he pays the bills to keep me safe, warm, and fed, I didn't care for gifts.

"Oh, shut it." He grinned. "You'll love this." He promised.

I sighed "fine, thanks dad, what is it?"

"Follow me," he said, heading towards the stairs, I followed behind him, confused as he brought me up to the third floor, we passed by my bedroom and went right to the end, to the door that had been locked while I was snooping around .

I arched my eyebrow as he took his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, pushing it open, to reveal a dark room, he reached out and flicked on the light, and I did a double take.

There, right smack in the middle of the room was a grand piano, black in colour, it had the letters "E. A. M. C." Along the side in fancy letters, my initials, I realized. I blinked rapidly and turned to him, speechless.

I was broken hearted to learn we had to leave my old piano behind when we moved here, and the fact that this was here now overwhelmed me with joy.

"It's your music room, and your piano, we can build up your instruments, if you want, this is totally yours."

I hugged my father tightly, tears prickling in my eyes as I squeezed him.

"Thank you." I said happily.

He chuckled and tapped my back.

"Go try it out." He insisted.

I went into the room and sat at the piano, I reached out my fingers and began to play. Getting lost in the melody, this was my passion. I lived for moments like this.

Carlisle listened for a while, as I played, but soon enough he excused himself and headed back downstairs.

I closed my eyes and began to think of Bella's beautiful face, her soft voice, her good heart, and before I knew it I was playing another tune, I began humming along with each note that I played before I started to sing to myself .. my mind invaded by all things Isabella Swan.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in.. but I can't help, falling in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 279 27
Isabella or as she prefers Bella is a Volturi. She was raised there and was turned theirs. When she is to join her father in leading the Volturi, she...
213K 3.9K 19
π‘³π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’”π’'𝒕 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’†π’‚π’”π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
110K 3.7K 15
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...
281K 8.6K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...