they changed me

By _lizzybear0

*editing* Anastasia Russo sounds like your basic girl but what nobody actually knows what happens behind the... More

INTRO
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
chapter 3:
chapter 4:
chapter 5
chapter 6:
chapter 7: *editing*
chapter 8:
chapter 9
chapter 10:
chapter 11:
chapter 13
chapter 14:
chapter 15:
chapter 16:
chapter 17:
chapter 18:
chapter 19:
chapter 20:
chapter 21:
chapter 22:
chapter 23:
chapter 24: *re-editing*
chapter 25:
chapter 26:
chapter 27:
chapter 28:
chapter 29:
chapter 30:
chapter 31:
chapter 32:
chapter 33:
chapter 34:
chapter 35:
chapter 36:
chapter 37:
chapter 38:
chapter 39:
chapter 40:
chapter 41:
chapter 42:
chapter 43:
chapter 44:
chapter 45:
chapter 46:
chapter 47:
chapter 47:
chapter 49:
chapter 50:
chapter 51:
chapter 52:
chapter 53:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ
chapter 54:
chapter 55:
chapter 56:
chapter 57:
chapter 58:
chapter 59:
chapter 60:
chapter 61:
chapter 62:
chapter 63:
chapter 64:
chapter 65:
chapter 66:
chapter 67:
chapter 68:
chapter 69:
chapter 70
chapter 71:
chapter 72:
chapter 73:
chapter 74:
chapter 75:
chapter 76
chapter 77:
kian lawley nudes
chapter 78
chapter 79
Chapter 80// last chapter

chapter 12

1.8K 37 1
By _lizzybear0

Lizbeth POV:
I saw my old bullies, my 2 guy best friends and some people i don't know
•Cameron Dallas
•Carter Reynolds
•Taylor Caniff
•Jack Johnson
• Matthew Espinosa
•Jack Gilinksy
•Aaron Carpenter
And next to me was Nash grier.
N:"Hey guys" " Look who i have here"
Everyone looked up from what they were doing and looked shocked and ran up to us.
L:"Hey name is.."
Cameron:"I know it's Lizbeth Marie Gomez, Your famous from youtube and musicl.ly and you also have a youtube, im a big fan"
L:"I can see" i giggled
                       Hayes POV:
Something about her reminds me of my best friend lizbeth. I walked up to shawn and i told him i needed to talk to him.
H:" Shawn doesn't she reminds you of Lizbeth?'
S:"She does? Remember what nash told us."
                      *Flashback*
N:"Stop crying Hayes, she's gone forever. I'm glad she's gone, because it made me more popular. And Hayes she would never ever come back just forget about her."
                 *Flashback end*
H:"I guess we should figure it out and if she is who we think she is, she needs to explain why she left" by this time i had a tear come down, i guess lizbeth because she walked up to me.
L:"Why are you crying?
H:"It's cause i haven't been myself ever since my best friend left me."

                   Lizbeth POV:
H:"It's cause I haven't been myself ever since my best friend left me."
I felt horrible that i did this to him. I needed to tell him and shawn that I'm there best friend and why i left.
I guess some of the people i didn't know walked up to us and told me there name.
Nash:"Don't worry about him, he's looking for attention. Anyway this is Jacob whitesman, Brent Rivera, and Mohnogany Lox."
I can't believe nash would say that, i guess hayes felt bad cause he stopped crying, but i still was hugging him.
L:"Hi guys"
M:"Finally we have a girl here i felt like i was going to die early"
N:"You love us"
M:"Ehh Sometimes"
N:"That hurts" he faked cried and was holding his heart.
L:"So who am i rooming with?"
Bart:"Well actually Your rooming with Mahnogany cause i don't trust the guys with a girl like you."
L:"Like a girl like me?"
Bart:"Well yea, you might hook up with one of the boys, and you might show a little to much"
L:"Actally bart, i'm still a freakin virgin and im not thinking of lossing it anytime soon and BTW i don't show off anything because it's my body and i show respect to people cause not all girls show off their "perfect" body"
B:"Sorry i didn't mean to offend you gomez"
And he walked away, i felt good talking back to bart, i guess so did everyone else because they were clapping.
M:"Your my new best friend"
L:"Your also my new best friend"
We all walked to our room, and shawn walked up to me and he told me he and hayes had to tell me something.
                      *Shawn POV*
S:"Lizbeth,me and hayes have to tell you something"
L:"Sure what is it?"
S:"Follow me"
I took lizbeth to mine and hayes room and i told her to sit down.
H:"Hey Lizbeth"
L:"Hey"
S:"Tell her or i will"
H:"Umm... Lizbeth you remind me and shawn of someone we use to know"
L:"Because I'm the girl who you were friends with back then hayespoo and muffin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 12.7K 68
Athena, a YouTuber, moves back to her hometown and gets reunited with her three best friends, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Sam Wilkinson. Will m...
786 37 16
Vanessa (dark brown hair with chestnut highlights, wears glasses,Gilinsky's girlfriend, is 5,5) and her friend Melissa (dark brown hair, Shawn's girl...
369K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
70K 1.5K 22
Who gets bullied everyday by Taylor Caniff, Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas, and Shawn Mendes? Me. My name is Sophia Mason...