Your Mines a Drake Love Story

By yogirll

If You Love Aubrey Graham theeeeen....... More

Your Mines a Drake Love Story
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
~NOTE~
Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-NEW STORY
Chapter 17
RATED R !!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Shocker)
Dreams and Nightmares
Kamy
im back

Chapter 18

460 8 2
By yogirll

- Kamryn

when me and Jamila pulled up to her house i was still shocked , angry , sad .. I was an emotional reck inside of me but outside of me i just had a straight face. Before i walked out of our house i looked into Aubrey's eyes and saw nothing but guilt . I couldnt stay much longer to being around him or looking at him . He hurt me to the point where i just didnt want to be around him , see him , hear him or have ANYTHING to do with him. Half of me feels bad that i just up and left him so suddenly and quickly , then theres that part of me that just doesnt have any sympathy. To be honest i would take him back but thats gonna need some time for me to settle and get over it.

Jamila: hey .. You okay babe ?

Kamryn: yeah .. Im good . I .. I just cant believe what he did ?! He told me he'll never hurt me or cheat on me or anything that'll cause us to be apart . He lied to me J.

Jamila: i know i know . We both know that you still love him .. Dont you ?

Kamryn: of course i still love him .. But

Jamila: even if you move on to the next dude and get with him , deep down that love you have for Aubs isnt gonna go away or change . Yall are ment for each other and God knows . Everybody knows yall are ment for each other.

Kamryn: i know .. But how am i gonna go up to him and like .. Ya know

Jamila: im pertty sure if yall see each other then yall gone get somethin poppin if you know what i mean

Kamryn: whatever *laughs* , but i do gotta go back and get some clothes later on tho

Jamila: welp .. Good luck with that . You already know how the nights gonna end.

Kamryn: mmhmm well see .. I might be able to get out of his trance

Jamila: yeeah . Thats what you think but knowing you and him .. *winks*

Kamryn: whatever *laughs*.

*Later that night*

Jamila:(laying on the couch) where you goin girly ?

Kamryn: i have to go get some clothes from the house , so i'll be back in like .. Mmh i'll be back soon

Jamila: okaaay , see you tomorrow morning *smiles*

Kamryn: whatever

- it was around 11 when i pulled up to the house when i realized Aubs wasnt home (thats a good thing). I walked in and headed up the stairs and started to get some clothes and figure out what i want to bring when i heard someone walking in through the front door. I decided to get what i have and leave and when i came down stairs there he was ...

Aubrey: are you really taking your stuff

Kamryn: yeah ..

Aubrey: well can we just talk for minute

Kamryn: theres nothing to talk about .. I already know everything i need to know about what happend

Aubrey: *grabs her waist* look why cant we just live past this . Everybody makes mistakes , and im not trying to lose you . Your my everything and i know i hurt you but i just want you to forgive me and i just want you to know that i love you.

Kamryn: aubrey .. I dont know what to say . I mean like i love you too .. Like i really do but *sighs* i dont know how im feeling right ..

Aubrey: cant we just sit and talk abotu everything .. Like i dont even know .. What happend "that night". You cant keep this hidden or all to yourself cause i care and wanna know.

Kamryn: i dont know when ..

Aubrey: what do i have to do to make you tell me then ?

Kamryn: depends ..

-Soon we both were just standing looking into eachothers eyes . We were closer than ever and getting closer and closer . Next ya know he kissed me. I would've moved away but i just couldnt. I missed his kisses and touches . I couldnt move away from him cause when hes holding me i cant release myself from him strong grip. I guess he really didnt wanna let me go... Theen

-Part 2 coming next ;)

-ooh ?! And how was it (i know it was wack cause it wasnt my best chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...