Chapter 6

*5 Weeks Later*

-Kamryn's Pov

i woke up to see Aubrey still sleep last night. I wanna ask him who was at the door cause i kinda heard someone yelling.. But i dont i should ask him its probably not important. I got up toke a shower and did my regular morning routine. Once i got out i put some sweatpants and a tank top on cause today i dont feel like doing anything, i just wanna chill. When i finished getting dressed Aubrey was still sleep so i just decided to go outside and chill.

-Aubrey's Pov

had just woken up and realized Kam wasnt here so im guessing shes downstairs or something. I got out the bed and hopped in the shower. When i got out i looked at my phone and saw i had a miss call from Kam's friend Kanisha. I didnt wanna call her back but i guess i'll see what she wants.

:Phone call:

Kanisha: Drake

Aubrey:sorry i missed your call but wassup

Kanisha:why is there some chick going around telling everybody she pregnate with your baby !

Aubrey:Oh.. My.. Gooosh shes not pregnate with my baby !

Kanisha:then what is she talking bout then

Aubrey:i dont know .. I swear I never fucked with her

Kanisha:Drake you betta not be lyin

Aubrey: im not can you atleast trust me for once, i wouldnt go behind Kam's back and do something like that

Kanisha:maybe ..

Aubrey:whatchu mean maybe ?!

Kanisha:i know you .. When you dont get something you want one way you'll get another way

Aubrey:soo.. Kam is the only thing i need

Kanisha:whatever, but are you going to tell her or what

Aubrey:no

Kanisha:if you dont tell her I AM

Aubrey: why !? Its NOT my child !

Kanisha:either way she should still know, dont keep it from her or else once she fines out after the baby is born and she realizes you hid this info from her shes gonna be mad

Aubrey:like i said, its not my child and plus shes not gonna be mad cause it isnt my child alright !

Kanisha:okay, bye Drake

:End Of Convo:

*sighs* and this is a beginning of a fucked up relationship.

-Kamryn

after i got off the phone with my brother. I got a text from Kanisha about something. And just to let you know she likes to Run her mouth but i still love and then sometimes i just wanna beat the shit outta her. Heres what the text said:

Kanishaaa :):

i was talking to your Bae earlier and i asked him about this chick because she said shes having his baby and he keeps denying its his and he never fucked with her. So yeah i just wanted to let you know. Love you :).

Really Kanisha ?! Im not stupid. Your trying to break me and Aubrey up because you want him for yourself. Now lemme give you a lil background info on Kanisha:

shes the type of chick who would try to fuck up your relationship when she wants the dude for herself cause she likes him. Thats why when i would get into a new relationship i try to keep her from knowing so she wouldnt get intrested in them or anything but with this relationship i have with Aubrey is diffrent.. Everybody knows and ever since they met i guess they've been close friends. But now i gotta keep a close eye out on her actions. I wouldnt really consider her a "good" friend but shes a friend.

But the only way imma know whats REALLY going on is to ask Aubrey himself. Im actually not mad or anything. Things like this dont get me mad i just dont show no emotion cause its happened so many times and seen people go through it so many times.

While i was thinking.... I felt somebody hug me from behind and someone whos the only person who really cares about my feelings. And that is Aubrey Drake Graham..

Now lets get this whole situation settled.