Chapter 14

-Aubrey

when the doctor came out i immeditly wanted nothing but a striaight answer . Everybody else wanted to know what he was going to say cause they all locked up as soon as he walked towards us.

Doctor: are you guys here for Kamryn Jaliee ?

Everybody: (they all stud up) yeah

Doctor: Well Kamryn is .. Shes in critical condition .. Shes in a deep coma and we have no idea when shes going to wake up but we asume she'll wake up in next 4 weeks or so . She also has a couple of bruises , a swollen cheek , and a broken wrist. But Miss Kamryn is doing well . Breathing and everything else is going good. Only 3 people are aloud to visit her a time. If theres anything else you need to know just go up to the frony desk and ask for Mr. Jones.

everybody: thank you

Doctor: you all are welcome (walks away)

Ryan:(turns to aubrey) hey man .. You wanna go first ?

Aubrey:(in a low tone voice)ummm nah i'll go last ..

Ryan: alright man(pats his back)

*3:45 am*

-while everyone else went home , i stayed here in the hospital with Kam . Even though the Doctor said she probably wont wake up until about 4 weeks , i was just hoping that she would wake up for me. I needed her. I needed to know who did this to her. How did they find and get in the house ? I have so many questions i wanna ask her. Once i figure out who did this to my bae is gonna get fucked up. I dont care i if die or go to jail. I just want that person to suffer , cause they done fucked with the wrong nigga's girl.

I didnt know what to do or how to feel . I just couldnt be able to look at her cause everytime i did i would get so angry. I held on to Kams right hand and just talked to her ... Hoping she could respond or hopefully be able to hear me some type of way. I just wanna know if shes okay.

Aubrey: i hope your okay babe .... I just want to see you wake up , i want to see your beautiful smile. Doctor said you wont wake up for another 4 weeks . I need you around Kam. Everybody is pissed that this has happend to you. But once we find out who did this .. They'll know what karma really feels like. I knew i should've went home early .. Cause if did none of this would've happend to you. I love soo much and i need you come back to me .. Come back to everybody else that cares for and about you (kisses her hand). I wonder if you can hear me ... If you did it would be nice if you could show me or something that you heard me. I need something from you . You all i got Kam. The only real girl i REALLY care about.

-Just then her small hand slowly squeezed my hand and it made me feel better that i knew she somewhat heard me. I kissed her on her head and slowly started drifting off to sleep in the room chair still .. Holding her hand.

-short but how was it ?? Whatchu think is gonna happen next .. Is she gonna wake up or naah ?