Chapter 3

-it was late at night and it was just me and Aubrey chillin. Since he'll be here for about 2 weeks now before he goes back to L.A hes stayin here with me. We were outside sitting my the pool just talking. What happened earlier between me and him is something i want... Something i need. Hes been hurt so much by these bitches that didnt even love him or did love him but only for certain reasons. And to be honest... I think i could help with whatever he needs and wants because im basically the only chick thats been there for him through thick and thin besides him mom.

Kamryn: so when you gon tell me whos the girl you've been crushin on lately

Aubrey:umm, you sure you wanna know ?

Kamryn:(shaking his arm) yeeesss ! Tell me now !!

Aubrey:(laughing) alright...but(gco)

Kamryn:is it meee??.... Cause(gco)

Aubrey:how would you feel if it was ?

Kamryn:.....i would feel happy and special(smiles)

Aubrey:i would too cause your special to me(smiles back) thats why i am asking you to be in my world 24/7. If thats okay with you.

Kamryn:of course it is (smiles, and hugs him)its bout time yo ass asked me

Aubrey:(laughs, hugs back)well i needed time. I wasnt really sure if you felt the same way as i did.

Kamryn:well you know now... I wasnt even into dating rappers anyways cause i was never interested... Until you came around.

Aubrey:well as you can see im not like every other rapper. And i'll never be, people just want me to be like them and they try to put me in that position.

Kamryn:i know. And im glad your not like that.

Aubrey:your like.... The only girl that hasnt judge me off the media or my past.

Kamryn:thats because i've know you forever, and been there for you whenever.

Aubrey:yeah, and whenever you need me i'll always be there for you just like you were for me no matter what

Kamryn:promise (looks him in the eyes)

Aubrey:i promise (kisses her)

-after me and Kamryn chilled for a couple hours when i got a call from ryan saying to meet him at the studio. It was only 2 am so i guess i could stop by for a lil while to see wassup.

Ryan: wassup boy (daps)

Aubrey:nothin much, You ?

Ryan:gettin ready for your album thats all

Aubrey:riiiight

Ryan:soo... Wassup with you and Kam

Aubrey:uuuhhh..well(gco)

Ryan:yous guys fuckin aint yall ?

Aubrey:maybe....

Ryan:yoooo !! When did this happen

Aubrey:like a couple hours ago.

Ryan:is gonna become mrs. Graham anytime soon

Aubrey:naah man, we just got together.. But well see later in the future

Ryan:ahhh i see.. But i got a call from Bre today

Aubrey:fuck...what she say

Ryan:she said to tell you.... That she pregnant

Aubrey:by me ?!

Ryan:i dont know man she aint say. I asked her if it was by you she said possibly.

Aubrey:da fuck... I dought its mines. I never fuck her

Ryan:well when it happens you better pop that DNA test out homie. Thats all i need to tell you

Aubrey:(laughs)alright man... I'll will trust me. And you could've called me tho.

Ryan:thought it would be better if i told you face to face

-damn... A baby... By Bre. I dont think so. But well see soon. Its just that how am i gonna tell Kamryn. I just got the girl that i've been wanting forever and im not bout to lose her that fast. I think its best that i dont tell her until the baby comes so i know if its mines or not. Right ?