Chapter 15

* 6 am *

-Aubrey

its been 6 months since she hasnt waken up. I've been really depressed lately cause of this whole situation. Come on now , you know you would've been depressed to if the one you love so fucking much hasnt waken up in 6 months too. I would come and check up on her everyday to see if shes okay . Sometimes when im not i around her i wonder if she has woken up yet .. But shes still not awake . Shes not dead or anything cause thats what the doctors told me. I really need her to wake up for me cause i miss seeing her everyday and miss seeing her smile , her laugh, everything about. Its Now 6:35 and im her sitting in this damn chair next to my baby hoping / praying she'll wake up for me .. Soon i fell asleep cause lately i've up worrying about Kam and busy at the same time.

* 6:50 *

i thought heard somebody calling my name and i felt somebody slowly shaking my arm .. Then i realized it was my baby Kam .

Kamryn:(shaking his arm) Aubrey ... Aubrey wake up ... Aubrey

Aubrey: baby your awake (finally .. Damn)

Kamryn: Aubrey i wanna go home , i dont wanna stay here

Aubrey: alright uhh i'll go get the doctor , i'll be right back (kisses her forehead and walks out)

-Kamryn

when i woke up and saw aubs i wanted to cry and jump straight into his arms . I dont wanna stay here . Last thing i remember was being at his house laying on the floor in pain . I hope he dosent ask how i got here cause i barely remember . I dont want to really tell him cause im scared how hes gonna react. But i think i should tell him anyways ... Only if he asks. About 5 minutes later he cam through the door with the doctor. He said i could leave if when i was ready .. Hell yeah i was ready . I hate hospitals they scare me . Anyways after the doctor left i went to take a shower , changed my clothes and blah blah blah .. When i walked out Aubs was waiting for me ready to go . For some reason i felt really uncomfortable around him and idk why. I also realized that when he handed my phone i saw the date Dec 16 ,2013 ... What ?! Last time i noticed it was july 13 .. How long was i gone ?! Omg and i missed his birthday ?! Damn i gotta alot of making up to do. When her grab my hand we walked out and noticed alot of people with camras and everything soo our bodygaurds said we should leave from the back way . We got in the car and speeded away from all the craziness . The car ride home was silent but we were still holding hands .. Like we couldnt let eachother go . It was like out hands were glued together. We got out the car and walked in the house . I went straight upstairs into out room and layed on the bed. Aubs was right behind me. It felt so weird being in this house knowing what happened .. I didnt feel good at all. All i wanted to do was just cry for some reason .

When he came on the bed he sat there . He pulled me up .. He wanted me to look into his eyes but i just couldnt. He then tilted me head to make me look at him . I could feel the tears in my eyes and next thing you know i was crying like hell in his arms. He held me tight not letting me go.

Aubrey: you'll be okay babe .. You'll be okay (kisses her)

Kamryn: (still crying) no its not .. I gotta live the rest of my life with this hit always in my mind like a fucking scary moive , why did this have to happen to me !! I should just go die in a fucking ditch !! Feels no nobody cares about me or my damn feelings !!

Aubrey: bae , you cant say that shit . I fucking love you more than anybody ever will . You came in my life for a reason . I need you in my life , you cant leave me or anybody else that loves you . Your my everything and i hate seeing you like this . You'll be okay.

Kamryn: aubs i wont be okay .. Not anymore after all of this . I dont even know how im gonna recover . How am i gonna get back to my old self again. When im around you t dosent even feel the same anymore when im around you .. I dont know how i feel anymore . I dont have any feelings anymore. How i used to feel isnt even with me anymore its all gone aubrey . Why do i also go through this shit !! I feel like i cant trust anybody anymore (stands up) . Nobody wants me here !!

Aubrey: (stands up) i do Kam !! I love you and gotta believe that . Theres nothing else i can do for you. All i can do i show you how much i love you . Seeinf you like this is painful to me as it is for you. Your all i need in life. Your the reason why im living , your the reason why i've changed over the past couple of months. Im willing to be with you for the rest of my life as long as you ride with me.

Kamryn: i will aubrey ! I just dont know what do anymore .. I have no family to suport me or anything . All i got is you

Aubrey: baby thats all you need . (hugs her tightly) im always gonna be there for you no matter what . I love you Kamryn Jaliee

Kamryn: i love you too Aubrey Graham ..

Aubrey: just promise me one thing

Kamryn: yeah

Aubrey: dont ever try or think about killing your self ever again alright.

Kamryn: i'll try ..