Chapter 2

-i had woken up next to Aubrey on the couch. I had got a text from my friend Jamila that said she was on her way over. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 1 so i got up without waking Aubrey up and went to take a shower and threw on some black basketball shorts and a red tank top. I walked back downstairs and noticed that Aubrey was awake. And sat beside him as he smiled at me.

Aubrey:goodmoring beautiful(smiles)

Kamryn:morning love(smiles back)

Aubrey:what are you doing today

Kamryn:nothin much, but Jamila is comin over soon

Aubrey:ohh, u want me to leave or-

Kamryn:no you can stay she wont be here for long

Aubrey:alright(turns on tv)

Tmz: Rapper Drake was spotted out yesterday night leaving hand in hand with a mystery women. Could this be Drakes New Girl or Just another random chick ? Stay tuned for more.

Aubrey:well then..whatchu think about that

Kamryn:(smh)wow..they think were together..idk what to say, how bout you

Aubrey:uhh, i dont know what to say either

Kamryn:well, i dont like how they think im some random chick tho

Aubrey:me either but, its just because they dont know who you are and plus its Tmz

Kamryn:tru tru(hears knock on the door)thats Jamila.

(Goes to door)

Jamila:heey boo !! (hugs Kamryn)

Hey Aubrey !!

Aubrey:hey Jamila

Jamila:(looks back and forth at them) what happened here?! (smiles)

Kamryn:nothing happened chill (smiles)

Jamila:(goes to kitchen)soo Aubrey how long you gon be down here

Aubrey:about 2 weeks(flips through channels) why

Jamila: soo you can spend more time with Kam. I think yall would be a cute together

Kamryn: Jamila ! But thank you i guess...

Aubrey:yeeah, thanks (smiles at Kamryn)

Jamila:hey im telling the truth and yall know its true

Aubrey:yeah okay

Jamila(heads towards door) well i'll stop by later, sorry for bothering yalls lil thing yall got goin on.. Bye Guys

Kamryn:byee call me later

Jamila:okay(leaves)

Kamryn:do you know how many people ask me am i going out with you thoo ?

Aubrey: you know how many people have aske me too ?

Kamryn:im guessing alot(goes to kitchen)

Aubrey:even my mom and dad

Kamryn:(sits on counter)mines to !! And i was like naahh we dont roll like that

Aubrey:(goes over to Kamryn)what if that happend ?

Kamryn: what if..

-i got close to Kamryn and decided to show her that i want her. This is my first time ever kissing her. She put her arms around my next as i put my hands on her waist as i moved closer and got my tounge in. I could feel my self getting hard as soon as she pulled away.

Kamryn:wait we cant do this..espically not here at this time of day.. I like night time better (she winks)

-soo i guess he finally decided to make a move on me. Im glad he did cause i wassnt finna wait any longer i was bout to move on. He just smiled an went up stairs to take a shower. Yeah he has cloths of here cause this usually where he stays when he comes down her and visits. He also bought me the house im stayin right as a birthday gift. He told me no strings attached and i thought it was really nice of him.

-when she told me that i just smiled and went upstairs to take a shower. She doesnt know how ready i was !! But its cool thoo, i undertsand and during the day time isnt my thing either. But after that i wanna know where we stand. I think i kinda do. Smh i swear she doesnt understand what she does to me.