Chapter 17

- Do yall remember Bre from the beginning of the story ? The chick who claims to have been " prego by Aubs " .. Weeeell.

Bre: wheres drake at ?

Kamryn: he aint here .. So you can leave my house ?!

Bre: no . I need to talk to him

Kamryn: well you not gon wait here for him . And plus i aint welcome ya ass in my house .

Bre: the same house i was in before you came .. Mmm i dont think so.

Kamryn: well bitch .. Im here now and i've been livin here longer than you have.

Bre: think twice before you think yous the only one in this house !!

Kamryn: bitch i am the only ! So dont be lyin on shit like that .

Bre: see i dont even know why hes with yo ass . You aint good enough for him or his type. Your just a lost little bitch thinkin he loves you when he really dont . What do you think hes doin when your dont around huh ! He was fuckin wit me when he aint have no other to fuck with since you was in the hospital !!

- Kamryn

when she opened her mouth and said he was fuckin her while i was in the hosptial .. I couldnt control my anger and the next think you know i just started beatin the shit out of her . To be honest she can fight but i think i got her as beat.

- Jamila

DAAAAMN !! Yo when Kam punch the chick in the face i was like " ooh no shit bout to get real " . I didnt know how to break up the fight cause it was like ... Ugh i dont know all i know is that it looked to dangerous to break up but then again i was like " lemme break this up before kam beat the girl to death ". Thats when Drake walked in .. This nigga.

- Aubrey

it was me OB , Ryan and Chubbs just finally gettin back to my place when we all heard yell and scream . I looked to noticed the door open and we all ran to see what was poppin off . Then we walked in and i saw Kam beat the shit outta Bre and Jamila tryna get Kam offa her . So Ryan and Chubbs went to hold Bre back , me Jamila and OB tried to hold back Kam but it was a struggle.

Kamryn: BITCH COME IN MY HOUSE AND TALK SHIT AGAIN AND I'LL DRAG YA ASS AGAIN !!!

Bre: IM ONLY TELL YOU DA TRUTH BITCH SO FUCK WIT IT ! AND YOU CANT CHANGE SHIT !!

Kamryn: SHIT WILL BE CHANGED IF I KILL YA ASS !

Aubrey: Calm down Kam !! Calm down.

Kamryn: Dont tell me to calm down , cause half of this shit is all about bout you !!

Aubrey: whatchu mean !!

(Bre pulls him aside)

Bre: i guess you aint gotta worry about me bein ya baby momma(gco)

Aubrey: i been told you that(gco)

Bre: now you gotta deal with the fact that (point to him) you might just lose ya girl

Aubrey: what the hell did you say to her ?!

Bre: about what happened while she was in the hosptial

Aubrey:*in shock* Shit !!!!

Bre: goodbye Drake (walks out)

- Aubrey

Im in BIG trouble man ! I totally forgot about about that shit . How am i gonna tell her or how is she gonna react . How am i gonna talk to her . I really fucked up this time.

Aubrey:(to Chubbs Ryan and OB) hey i'll talk to yall later

Chubbs: alright man .. Hit me up later

Aubrey: alright

Jamila: (whispers to Kam) hey i'll be in the car if you wanna cool off after yall talk okay

Kamryn: okay

(Jamila walks out)

Aubrey: you wanna talk ?

Kamryn: why would you do that aubrey ? Why the fuck did you do that to me ?!

Aubrey: im sorry alright ! It was a one time thing and (gco)

Kamryn: did you do it because you wanted to or were you "high"

Aubrey: you want the truth ?

Kamryn: sure ...

Aubrey: i needed it at the time alright

Kamryn: DA FUCK YOU MEAN YOU NEEDED IT !! I WAS IN THERE ALMOST DEAD AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO GO FUCK SOME HOE CAUSE YOU NEEDED IT ?! I NEED YOU AUBREY !!

Aubrey: IM SORRY ALRIGHT ! I DONT KNOW WHY I DID IT BUT I DID !! I CANT GO BACK AND CHANGE IT !!

Kamryn: I WAS IN PAIN AND YOU WENT TO GO FUCK SOME CHICK JUST CAUSE I WASNT THERE *starts crying* HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL ! you promised me you'll do anything to hurt me and you'll always be there for me . But you lied Aubrey ... You lied . I would never do anything like that to you no matter what the situation is. When are you gonna change .. Cause i cant do this anymore.

Aubrey:*goes up here and puts his hands on her face* look at me .. Look at me

Kamryn: no aubrey .. You fucked me up so bad that i cant even look at you

Aubrey: look at me .. Im sorry and i love you !! I love and im sorry. I never ment to hurt like that !

Kamryn: but you did !! (cries harder into his chest)

Aubrey: im sorry !!! I'll try everything to make it up to alright i promise !! I dont why i did but .. Just sorry and i love you babe !...

Kamryn: im sorry Aubrey but i cant ..(grabs phone , purse and keys and walks out crying)

- Awww man .. How was that guys ? i hope it was good :) ya know this chapter kinda had me hype and emotional at the same time smh . But do yall think Kam is gonna forgive Aubs and go back to him or naah ?