RATED R !!

- he looked into Kams eyes and then picked her up and went upstairs to their room . He layed her down on the bed and she pulled him close to her and kissed his lips. He lowered his head and kissed at Kams's neck making her softly moan. "I want you.", Aubs said while taking off his boxers and kicking them to the floor. "I need you.", Kam said while. She soon noticed how fast her clothes had been thrown of her body . She thought to herself weither she should stop him or not, but she then realized how much she missed him and being touched by him. But Kam stopped and asked Aubrey if

he had a condom. "Of course baby.", he replied

as he began to slowly push in and out of Kam. As the

minutes went by the strokes became deeper and deeper

and the slow pushes turned into thrusting. Kam was

biting her lips as to not make any noise. As the minutes turned into hours, Aubs and Kam were reaching their climax. Drake held Kam's hips tighter and Kam gripped the sheets as they both let out low grunts and moans, ending their amazing hours of lust. They cuddled up in bed and soon feel asleep mintues later.

-Kamryn

i woke up the next morning in aubs room . Before i got out of bed i realized i didnt have any clothes on what so ever so i quickly got out of the bed and went to take a shower and toke some clothes into the bathroom (i still had some clothes at the house). I had some skinny jeans and a just a mini black crop top hoodie . But i wasnt to small i only stopped right about to where your able to see my belly button. My hair was still wet and curly and i didnt plan staighting my hair out today. I usually never wear my hair curly but today i'll let it ride. I walked out the bathroom to find Aubs sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. He looked up and pulled me close and kissed me on my lips. I guess last night he showed me how much he really loves me.

Aubrey: im sorry baby .. Im sorry for hurting you i never ment to hurt . I really am . I dont what i was thinking during that time ... To be honest i was scared you werent gonna come back to me . I honestly stayed with you day an night in while you were in the hospital , i prayed and hoped you would wake up to me .. And you did. I just want you to come back , and forgive me cause i need you in my life . You tha only girl i've really had deep feelings for like forreal. Im really sorry Kam ...

I didnt know what say or do . I just looked into his eyes and saw that he really ment it. I soon started crying and i just didnt know why.

Kamryn: im sorry too (crys onto his shoulder.)

Aubrey: why you sorry (lifts her head up)

Kamryn: i put you in a bad place . I feel like i hurt ..

Aubrey: baby you didint do anything to me .. You didnt hurt me . I understand why you left . Its okay you dont have to cry alright .. I love you Kamryn Jaliee

Kamryn: i love you too Aubrey (smiles)

Aubrey: promise me you wont leave again ..

Kamryn: maybe (smiles) but you gotta promise me you wont diss me again.

Aubrey:i promise baby .. But i gotta ask you one question

Kamryn: whats that ?

Aubrey: what actually made you end up going to the hospital ?

-im sorry for being away so long i've just been busy lately. But how was this chap ?

And sorry for not warning yall about the Rated R scene lol .. Hope yall liked the suprised :)