Chapter 9

-Kamryn

we got to LA around 9 am. And i was tried , i havent been able to sleep. So me and Aubs went out for a couple hours which turned out into all day. Spending time with the one you love so much could go by fast cause you were having fun. We got back to his house around 7. He should me everything in his house and lemme tell you ... This place is soo sexy !! And also its soo big . I feel like a ant in his house , i might just get lost in this place.

He took me upstairs and showed me where me and him will be sleeping together. It was soo big and pertty. The room was balck , red , gold , and white and the bathroom was black. Im so glad im here with him . Hes my everything. When we went out to his back yard there was a beautiful waterfall that had lights that changed the color of the water .. Then i noticed there was a table .. A table for Two with candles and champnage . Hes so sweet :).

Kamryn: what is this ?

Aubrey: this is my.. welcome home gift *pours the champnage*

Kamryn:*smiles* thank you babe .. Im glad im here

Aubrey: now since your here with me .. You'll experience new things *winks*

Kamryn: *laughs* okay .. You'll learn some new things about me now that im livng with you

-Jamila

its was around 11:30 . I was up watching tv when i got a call from Kam. I've been wondering where shes been all day soo i guess i can see whats been up with her lately.

Jamila: well hello Mrs. Graham , where have you been ?

Kamryn: well.. Thats what i called to talk to you about ... You might like this ..or not

Jamila: is it good news ?

Kamryn: of course .. But i called to tell you that im living with Aubrey ... Now

Jamila: you fucking serious ?! Since when ??!!

Kamryn: today ...

Jamila ... BOUT TIME ! I've been waiting for this day forever !! Now its time for yall have kids

Kamryn: kids ... ?? Nad boo , it aint time yet

Jamila: what .. You waiting till you get married ?!

Kamryn: heeellll nah .. Now that im living with him ..

Jamila: *laughs* yes cause knowing you and him .. Mmm

Kamryn: *laughs* shut up J

Jamila: im just sayin .. But wheres Drake at

Kamryn: hes in the shower .. Why

Jamila: oh well tell him i said wassup , and did you tell Kanisha about you moving in with him yet

Kamryn: no .. I dont think i would . Shes always critzing him for no reason .. Like hes no good for me

Jamila: i would tell her either but i think you and him are gonna go far .. But i gotta go get ready for work , i'll call you later . Love youuuuuu byeee!!

Kamryn: Love you tooooo byeee !!

-After talking to my Love Jamila i finally had somebody on my side that belivened me and Aubs relationship. I finally think me and him have a real chance to go far as long nobody tries to tear us apart.

-Next chapter might be a littlllle intresting .. Soo keep up i just might update around 10 tonight . And THANK YOU to the ones that comment on every chapter :) !!

- follow me on Twitter @SheSoDrizzy_ (i dont have a picture up , and i barely get up there .. Only 3-4 days i wont be up there cause i be busy)

-Facebook : Diamond Graham .. More pictures to see who i really am