Chapter 21 (Shocker)

-Aubrey

the plane was the to beat his ass so he knows not to mess with Kam anymore . Ever since the accident she has been her old self and i miss that . Hes the reason why she cant trust anybody . But im glad shes good and doing well right now. But when i saw him leaving our house i knew he was gonna be back to get her again and i wasnt about to let that happen so im bout to show him why he should NEVER come near her or the house again .

Chubbs hopped in the drivers seat and wait until he had to dip while my other boys had the doors ready so when something seems to be going wrong we just hop in the back and drive off.

I walked up to him and looked him dead in the eyes . Before he could do anything i punched him in his face and we soon started fighting . I had so much anger i felt like i was going to kill him when my body guard had hit him in the back of the head with something . I wasnt sure what it was but he was knocked out.

While we were standing figuring out what we were gonna do next we heard gun shoots go off. I then pulled my shit out and shot him 3 times . We soon hopped in the car and drove fast as hell back to the crib . Once we got there i realized i was shot .. In the arm . I didnt even realize it until i started feeling pain and so my boys had rushed me to the hospital .

Another thing i just realize was ... I just killed somebody.

-Kamryn

i was on my way back home to go finally see Aubrey when he called and told something that ruined the whole mood.

Kam: hello

Aubrey: hey babe , where u at right now ?

Kam: driving home .. Why ?

Aubrey: well can you turn around cause i need you to meet me somewhere .

Kam: where might that be ?

Aubrey: the hopsital.

Kam: the hospital ?! Why !

Aubrey: i'll tell you why im here when you get here .

Kam: okay im on my way .

- when i got there i saw him sitting in the waiting room . He had this look on his face .. That i cant describe but he also looked tired . He was the only one in the waiting . He had that lil wrap thingy around his arm and i automatically new he injured himself .

Kam: bae ... What happened ?

Aubrey: i stabbed myself in the arm ....

Kam: how did you do that ? You cant stab yourself in the arm unless you stupid or you wanted to kill yourself. Where you home by yourself?

Aubrey: yeah ... I was umm , leaning on the counter and since i wasnt paying any attention the my surroundings i got stabbed in the arm by a knife . But im fine now ... All i need is a lil hug and a kiss by my babe and i'll heal easily (looks at her)

Kam: (hugs and kisses him) *laughs* are you okay now ?

Aubrey: yeah im good now (smiles)

Kam: *hugs him again* i've missed you so much , im glad your finally home .. I was lonely with out you.

Aubrey: well im hear now babe .. I've missed you too.

(start to walk out the hospital towards her car while holding hands)

Kam: did you have fun on the tour ?

Aubrey: of course .. It was so fucking turnt . You gotta come next time .. Matter fact im taking you next time .

Kam: okay that'll be fun . I could actually support you through ALL of your shows.

Aubrey: i'd love that babe.

Kam: i guess we wont be doing anything tonight since your injured huh.

Aubrey: no ... We still go somewhere .. You wanna go get something to eat ?

Kam: sure .. Where shall we go ?

Aubrey: to your favorites place . (hint: cheesecake factory)

Kam: okay are they still open tho ?

Aubrey: yeah .. I already planned and made special arrangements

Kam: really ?!

Aubrey: of course .. You deserve it . Plus i gotta ask you something.

Kam: what ?

Aubrey: you im going back to the TO next week and i was wondering if you wanted to stay with me while i was up there for a lil while.

Kam: i would looove to spend time with you up there . I think well have fun.

Aubrey: as long as i got you with me , i already know i'll have with you cause your a fun , bubbly , creative , beautiful and funny person .

Kam: aww well thank you babe . Im actually excited now .. I thought i was gonna be lonely again.

Aubrey: naah i wouldnt leave you twice like that.

- later that night after me and Aubs were driving home i saw a accident on the side of the road . That car looked real familiar but hey .. People drive the same cars soo yeah. It looked as if somebody was killed cause the car looks fine. I told him whoever killed that person must have a reason too and if not they're some real fuckers for that shit . Im tired of everybody just killin everybody but as long as im not personally connected to them then im good .

Aubs been actin kinda strange lately but maybe hes just tired cause he did just come back from his tour . Plus im actually really hyped about the trip with him to TO , I think that'll be a good time for me and him to just chill cause we need it after all these ups and downs . We need to relax and stop stressin. People may not notice but me and Aubs relationship isnt all sweet and loving like they think it is . Its a real relationship i'll always be there for him no matter .

But have you guys noticed that im always the one that shows their feelings out of this relationship ? I hope hes not trying to hide anything from me cause i wanna know he feels to. I feel like im always the one with the problems . Cause if hes hiding anything from he dosent need to ... As long as its nothing about him killing anybody or something serious cause thats some serious shit .