Chapter 13

Kamryn~

Kamryn: (stands in shock while throwing her keys and purse on the floor)What the Fuck !! How the hell did u get in my house !!

?: i though i could ... Ya "drop by" since you decided to disappear on me.

Kamryn:i didnt do anything to hurt you nigga ! Where i am in life dosent have anything to do with you !! You can leave cause i aint got time to be bullshittin with you Tyree

Tyree:(walks closer to her) you Fucking cheated on me with this nigga your currently so called "boyfriend" !!

Kamryn: I. DIDNT. CHEAT. ON. YOU !!

Tyree: soo , you NOT coming to my house after you GOT OFF work just to go sleep with this "nigga" wasnt cheating ?!!

Kamryn: I DIDNT CHEAT , WE MEET AND THATS IT !! NOTHING MORE !!

Tyree: APPARENTLY IT IS IF YOU GO WITH DRAKE !! YALL LIVE IN THE SAME DAMN HOUSE !!

Kamryn: I LEFT CAUSE OF YOU !! YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME IF I DID SOMETHING OR NOT !! ... You did it cause it makes you feel better since you let your anger out on somebody you know wont do NOTHING BACK !!

Tyree:i came back to get whats mine .. And theres nothing you can do about it (gets closer and closer)

Kamryn: back the fuck up tyree .. I swear if you touch me !

Tyree: what (starts to choke her) WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ?!

Kamryn:(barely breathing) i ... I.. Im not .. Going !

Tyree: Alright then .. You'll just suffer until i make you say your coming with me !! (punches Kam in the Face)

-all i keep wondering was : Where are you Aubrey ? Where are you?. It felt like he was beating me for hours and days , i tried soo hard to fight back but it just wasnt helping me. I was being kicked in the stomach , punched in the face , slammed and anyother way you could get physically hit. It felt like he was killing everytime he would touch me .. And everytime he did i would start to black out , until i wasnt being punched and kicked and i heard him leave .

-Aubrey

i was chiilin in the studio just about to leave when i got a call from Karreuche.

Aubs: hello

Karreuche: drake you gotta come to the hosptial RIGHT NOW !!

Aubs: calm down , calm down .. What happend ?

Karreuche: look Kams in hospital ! , just hurry up and come on i'll tell you when u get here

Aubs: WHAT ?! you serious !!

Karreuche: yes ! Now please hurry and get hee kam needs you

Aubs: alright im on my way

Cole: whats up ??

Aubs: i gotta go to the hopstial fast man , Kams in the hospital

Cole: damn bro .. Aye im comin with ya

Aubs: alright lets go

~Hopstial~

as soon as we walked in the hospital i saw all her friends and my friends. They said they havent got any answers yet. We waited for about a hour when the doctor came.

Doc: are you guys here for Kamryn Jaliee

Everybody:(they stood up)yeah

Doc:well Kamryn is ... --

*TO BE CONTINUED*

-How was this Chapter ?? Did you guys like ?? Was it good ?? Hope so cause i put alot of thought in this .. What do you think is gonna happen next .. ?