Hesitancy | Phan (Story Two)

By phandabbydozi

2017 and the boys are planning a wedding that's happening in just one month. Sure they had some difficulty wi... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Nine

270 14 1
By phandabbydozi

x

-Day Six Still-

Phil's POV

"Just a forth of a mile." Nick drove off quickly. I looked around me hoping to see him. I wanted to run at Dan then give him the biggest hug I could manage.

"There's the van!" Pj shouted a moment later. Now we had to decide how to catch them. Do we follow? Do we arrest them now?

"What do we do?" Nick asked, pulling over on the other side of the road as we all watched the van.

"If we go in now, they might not tell us where he is." I mumbled feeling another painful lump form in my throat. Pj puts his hand on mine, the other with his phone.

"So do we follow?" Robert added to the conversation. Liz left the store followed by the guy we've seen only in the footage. Tall, big muscles and the beard just like it.

"I'm following." Nick started the engine. I had a terrible feeling about this but I couldn't speak while going through all these emotions.

He was hurting my love.

He took Dan, hits him and starves him.

As soon as their van started down the road, we followed making sure to keep an eye at all times. I was chewing my nails, Pj was bouncing his leg and Robert was taking notes (of course) of what turns we took.

We left the city turning onto a road leading into huge grass fields. "Where are we?" Robert tried to look up the location on his phone.

"There's no service here." Pj groans and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Must be a big reason why they had that hotspot. How did they get the hotspot out here though?" Nick furrows his brows.

The longer we drove, the more worried I got. He can't be so far out here. Only grass, some trees and bushes scattered. Just an hour ago we were in the city but we've gone so far in there's absolutely nothing.

Pj is quite obviously bored, leaning his head against the window, tapping a random beat. Nick is confused and Robert is trying to find something that may lead us to Dan. I'm sitting here just worried out of my mind.

This could possibly be the closest to Dan I've been this week.

We suddenly turned which woke me from my thoughts. The van was nowhere in sight. Nick seemed to be panicking and Robert kept examining his notes.

"Where are they?" I asked, leaning into the front.

"Behind us." Robert whispered, looking into the mirror. Nick broke quickly causing the wheels to screech and all of us to fall forward.

"Fuck!" Nick rubbed his eyes before grabbing his gun that just hung on his belt.

"Nobody leave the car." Robert warned. "Wait to see what they do."

We all watched through the mirror as Liz gets out of the car, strutting to us. The man follows slowly after.

"Hey there officers. I saw you guys following. We do anything wrong?" She asks in such a fake voice. We meet eye contact and I see a glimmer of confidence. A smirk crakes its way onto her lips.

"Out of everyone out here, you had to be behind us." The man smiled, leaning down to wink at us. There wasn't anyone around so he was obviously teasing us.

"We were just out for a joyride!" Nick smiled back. "Say... Rob here really has to use the bathroom. You wouldn't have a... house we could stop by?" He asked with a brow raised. I face palmed. This was getting nothing done.

"Actually no. We're staying somewhere just in the city. We've got some business out here that we don't want anyone involved in. So as long as you follow us, we won't go anywhere close to it." His smile faded and a dark glaze covered his eyes.

I leaned forward basically crawling onto the seat. "Please just. Let me see him." I cut out this fake crap. Liz chuckled.

"You're Phil! Oh I love your videos." He smiled.

"Please." I begged.

"Oh you're better at begging than Danny is."

Pj groaned behind me in annoyance. Robert got out of the car with his hand on his gun.

"Put your hands on the car I'm tired of this. Nick call the other officers, tell them to meet me just by the entrance of the road." Robert cuffed the man up and then Liz. "Come on out." He waved us away so he can put the two in there.

The man seemed pissed while Liz looked like she was waiting for this moment. For some reason she seemed to know exactly how this would go down.

"I got his keys as well as Dans phone. You take the van and look everywhere for him. I'll meet you back at the hotel okay?" Robert told us everything. "Maybe I'll check the rooms and see if one opened up." He chucked. I laughed a bit which just made my tears fall.

"Do you have anything to tell us? Maybe where to find him? If you hold information we may add a couple years to your time." Nick took the notepad.

"I just hope you find the key." He winked once more before Robert took off down the road.

Nick, Pj and I made our way to the van. Wrappers and cups covered the floors. The seats were scratched up. The first thing we did was search it. The back, the glove box and in the doors.

"Maybe it's one of these." Nick looked at all of them. "Let's get searching. We don't have forever."

I held Dans phone in my lap as if it was his hand. Sure he hadn't used it in a while but it was still his. All of his stupid video ideas, his failed selfies and our texts before that man got ahold of it.

I can't wait to see him. Hopefully it'll be very soon.

"Don't delete anything on there just yet. We can really use it against him." Nick smirked as he drove up an intense hill.

Dan's POV

It's been a while, at least a couple of hours, since I heard anything. Maybe it had even been a day. I knew they were going to get another annoying box but I didn't think it'd take this long.

If I hadn't of eaten that sandwich I think I would be starving right now but I was doing fine for the moment. I didn't need water or food. I just craved Phil.

I was pacing the dark room trying not to run into any walls, I was just getting the hang of it when I heard the van slowly pull up.

It took a long... long time before the front door opened. Maybe they had gotten a lot more stuff than I thought. They weren't talking, just slowly entering.

I heard footsteps like heavy boots and waited in the corner patiently. My door handle jiggled a moment later of the footsteps walking everywhere like they hadn't seen this place before..

The only thing I was able to hear was soft mumbling on the other side. For a second I felt like it was Phil. A part of me hoped it was. But I knew he probably wouldn't be on that side when it opened.

Whoever it was, kicked the door harshly making it chip. They continued to kick until the door fell onto the ground. I realized that in that time, I had melted into the very corner hoping whoever it was wouldn't hurt me as bad.

It definitely wasn't Jay.

"Dan?" He spoke softly as if his voice couldn't reach any point louder.

"Phil?" I answered.

Within a split second we were both running at each other. A hug that almost knocked us over, a warmth that we could only share with each other. I've needed to feel his body more than I thought.

This is what I've needed, his arms around me and mine around him. His face in my neck. His heart beating with mine again.

My hands were pulling his body closer even though we couldn't be without defying physics.

"Dan." He mumbled letting himself cry. I was already sobbing into his shoulders.

"I've missed you so much." I mumbled, pulling away just staring into his eyes and feeling his face. My fingers stroked his cheeks out of habit as I leaned my forehead on his.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again." He chuckled. I shook my head and brought him in for another hug.

"That was one wild scare." Pj said next to us. I let go of Phil for a second to bring him in next to me with a soft little giggle.

"Why don't we get going yeah?" An officer said behind us. His voice sounded shaky like he was moved by this. I gave him a little hug as well just thanking him for finding me.

"Hey not too much." Phil pulled me away. I smiled for the first time since being here.

"Where's Jay and Liz?" I asked.

"They went to the police station with Robert, our other officer helping in this. Why don't we get going. Get some food, get some rest... maybe a shower too. Then tomorrow we can get a court date set up just to secure their time in jail." He guided us out.

I sat in the middle of the van, Phil next to me and Pj in the little space behind us. My fingers were linked with Phil's, my head on his shoulders. Everything I needed was now being given to me.

"I love you." He whispered into my ears before giving my temple a kiss.

-

It's not finished yet but it'll get happier (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 924 22
in which dan and phil are best friends, but dan wishes it was something more.
4.5K 151 12
It's 2018 and Dan and Phil are celebrating the success of their highly- anticipated world tour, Interactive Introverts. Stories in this book will ran...
9.8K 301 11
Dan and Phil have been best friends for years but lately their relationship has been rocky. After a tough day, Phil comes home and delivers some inte...
1.1K 41 3
Angst, Fluff. A Phan story that will pull at your heart strings and flood you with emotions. After spending a few days acting annoyed with his belov...