A Miraculous Family

By Tamakitheking

Adrian and Marinette grow up, and they get married.two years later Marinette gets pregnant with there first c... More

Our little Emma
Unconditional love
Happy Birthday!
Big Sister!
Famliy Life
I'm Sorry
My Life is normal
BIO'S (Light spoilers)
I Can Be A Hero?
To Easy
It Passes
The High School Prince

Hero's United

713 8 4
By Tamakitheking

(If you haven't heard this cover you should listen to it!)

(Kitty Noir's POV)

"I'm afraid that we don't have time to get to know each other. We have people to save."

LB nods.

"I have a feeling the Akuma is at the center of the storm."

"Um LB?" I started to get a little worried about our up coming battle.

"Yes?"

"Uh did you hear that the Akuma could be a little kid?" I look over to the darkest part of the storm rain plastering my hair to my leather clad back.

He sighs. "That's all the more reason that we need to save them and get them home."

I smile and jump up on the edge of the building. "Race you there Lady." I launch myself off of the building landing carefully on the next. LB chuckled and followed suit. We ran in silence the rain pounding on our faces making it hard to talk to each other. A few minutes pass and we arrive at the eye of the storm.

"Do you see it?!" LB shouted. He squints and covers his eyes from the rain.

I look down at the park below me and am surprised on how much I could see.

"There!" I shout, pointing to where I could see a little girl in a gray and black dress.

"Got it!" LB Started to swing down to the little girl.

"STAY AWAY!" cried the little girl.

A gust of wind caught LB and flung him back onto the roof, crashing into the top of an AC unit.

"Um LB? You okay?!"

"You could have said There is the Akuma!"

"Sorry?"

The little girl flew up into the air.

"My name is Drowned Heart and I will make you all pay for what you did!"

The wind was blowing so hard now I thought the trees would come up rooted. I grit my teeth and started to run at the girl staff raised. As I leap off of the roof, she sends a gust of wind which sends me flying into LB who had just regained his balance.

"You know you need to think before you act." LB sighed.

I give him a snarky smile. But without thinking I grab his hand pulling him quickly to his feet, and out of the way of an on coming lighting bolt.

"Hows that for thinking?" I pant.

"Point taken."

With every attack, the rain seemed to pound harder.

"Kitty, how well can you see right now?" LB shields his eyes from the rain.

I glance around expecting to not be able to see much but everything was decently clear. As I look down to the park I could see something underneath the bench.

"LB cover me!" I jump down to the park running for the park bench. As I ran I felt the hair on my neck stand on end.

"Hey, I bet you can't hit me!" LB shouts successfully diverting the lighting bolt.

As the bench came into better view, I could make out the back of a small child. I quickly bend down and pull the little boy out. His blonde hair was caked with mud and so were his clothes. Eyes wide, he grabs my arm.

"P-p-p-plee-plee please he-help me!" He shivers.

My heart melts and I quickly pick him up. Turing back to rejoin LB of the roof an on set of hail fall from the sky. I quickly spin my staff deflecting most of the hail from hitting us. The Little boy wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Ugh, I can't keep this up with only one hand."

Just then a black string wrapped itself around my waist pulling me back onto the roof.

LB pants bending over to catch his breath. "You know next time you could tell me when you're going to jump into danger."

I roll my eyes and run behind the taller chimney part of the roof, setting the boy down. He shivers uncontrollably. "Sweet heart what we're you doing out there?"

"I was looking for my friend. A bunch of people said she went missing so I wanted to help."

I kneel down next to him. "That was very brave of you."

"She doesn't mean all the stuff she's saying! She's really nice I promise!" The boys shouting brought LB over to where we were.

"Kitty is he alright?"

"I think so."

"Oh and also we should probably run."

I look at him slightly confused, till the felt the hair on the back of my neck rise."

I scoop up the boy and run with LB to the next roof. Seconds later lighting hit the place where we were hidden.

"This isn't getting us anywhere. Any plans?"

LB edges around the AC unit we were hiding behind.

"I don't think she knows where we are." LB whispers.

I turn back to the little boy. "Do you know if anything could have upset your friend?"

The little boy looks at his feet. "She's picked on a lot by some kids at our school. They make fun of her for having two Mommies."

I sigh. LB puts a hand on my shoulder and bends down to be eye level with the little boy.

"What's your name?"

"Etoile."

"Okay, Etoile. Is there anything that your friend has with her a lot or likes a lot?"

He bites his lip. "I don't know."

LB sighs a little disappointed. "That's okay. Thanks for your help." LB ruffles his wet hair.

"Etoile where's your family right now?"

"I'm so post to meet my big brothers at the high school."

I straighten up. "LB take him to the high school. I'll hold off the akuma."

LB stands up. "Kitty you know as well as I do that you need me to purify the akuma."

"I found you!"

I grab Etoile avoiding the dagger sharp hail. LB wraps his yo-yo around Drowned Heart.

"GO NOW!"

Without argument, I put Etoile on my back and leap off towards the high school.

Etoile hides his face in my hair, hugging tight onto my back. I land in front of the school within minutes. I quickly glance around being sure my Dad was nowhere to be seen.

"Etoile are you sure there here?"

Etoile looks around trying to see through the rain.

"There!"

Etoile points towards two boys running towards us. They were sopping wet and panting hard. I carefully put Etoile on the ground. Etoile runs for the older of the two boys. The boy slides through the puddles of water. Landing on his knees he grabbed Etoile and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Etoile! I was so worried about you!"

The younger boy put his hand on Etoile's shoulder and sighs in relief. Etoile looks up at his older brothers.

"I'm sorry guys."

Ceil pulls him pushes him out to arms length.

"Never do that to us again!"

He pulls both of his brothers into a big hug. I step forward.

"Looks like your safe Etoile." I look up at Ceil. "Take them straight home it's not safe here."

He nods, But Etoile pulls himself free and runs over to me.

"Mis cat lady?"

I chuckle and bend down.

"What is it?"

"I remembered something. Lil always wore a locket I don't think I've ever seen her without it."

"Yes! Thank you so much. You are a big help."

Etoile smiles and runs back to his older brothers. Ceil picks him up and runs back down the street with Lune following close behind.

I turn and lift myself into the air. Speeding back towards the park.

"I've got to tell LB."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the story so far. I wanted this chapter to be longer but with the time I've had to write lately I'd rather just get something out to you. Remember to leave any comments you have about the chapter. I love reading them and it makes me inspired to write more! See you guys soon! <3

P.S I have a lot more written for the story written on paper so stuff should come out faster soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 298 33
Cover art by where_the_magic_happens on pintrest Life was as normal as it could get for Marinette and Adrian in their seperate lives, until one event...
184K 4.5K 37
Marinette and Adrien happily married. With a daughter named Emma. You know how they say "and they lived a happily ever after?" Well not quite. Emma m...
351K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
33.6K 880 49
"3 years ago I did something I regretted. 3 years ago I saw him for the last time I haven't seen him since..." Marinette has grown up and is in colle...