The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Thirteen

10.9K 504 64
By LeRoyaleJae

Oswald didn't seem to have the slightest idea what he was getting himself into. As it turned out we had the next class together, it was almost like we were destined to become friends or something. He led the way to third-period Literature, in the Literature hall which was just like all the other classrooms except it had bookshelves containing rows and rows of novels, magazines, encyclopaedias and anything remotely related to literature. It was almost like a miniature library. The words 'Literature Room' was etched into a plaque on the door which I noticed on my way in. A group of students came in and sat at desks along the sides and along the back of the room. My eyes did a sweep of the faces but none of them was from the class I had before this one.

"Over here," Oswald motioned with his head and I followed him quietly.

Eyes followed my every move, but Oswald seemed to be the least bit disturbed by any of the stares and whispers. He took a seat at the left of the classroom and I sat in the one next to his.

I really wasn't looking forward to introducing myself yet again. I hope I wouldn't have to. A scruffy looking guy sitting in the seat behind Ossey tapped him on the shoulder and whispered something but not quietly enough because I happened to have heard every single word clearly.

"Dude, is she your new girlfriend?" He inquires.

I rolled my eyes. It seemed everyone was thinking the same thing, the way they were pretending to not be watching and looked away quickly everytime I caught them staring.

"Try minding your own businesses for once," I spat under my breath.

My elbow rested on the desk and I leaned my head on my open palm and tapped the desk rhythmically with my other hand.

"Ah, no," Oswald replies hesitating a bit then whispered back to the guy, "just a friend."

It wasn't really convincing since even he didn't know if we were even friends or not.

The class settled and a middle-aged teacher walked in. He wore a dress shirt with a vest over it that sort of matched his shoes I noticed. The class went quiet and everyone stared at him as he placed his stationeries on the table before he commenced cleaning the board while humming loudly. The middle-aged teacher turned facing the class and clapped his hands loudly making a few people jump. His eyes began to sweep the faces, inspecting every one of them with a sort of smile. His inspecting eye reached where I was sitting then it moved swiftly on to Ossey then like a flash of lightning darted back to where I sat.

"Goodness gracious a new student!" he sputters and everyone chuckled.

"Where are my manners?" He says delightedly to himself before clearing his throat, "Ah good morning Class.''

"Good morning Mr Tessler," the students lazily yet collectively murmur and snigger.

"Madam, your name?" He asks happily smiling at me.

Dozens of eyes stared at and I sat up a bit more erect in the seat and stared straight ahead ignoring everyone.

"Secret Nolan,"I say introducing myself.

His hands stopped mid-clap and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Secret?" He asks with an arched brow and I frowned.

"Secret?" He echoes his voice a little higher this time.

He seemed to be repeating it over and over in his head with a questioning look on his face.

"Secret!" He exclaims almost excitedly with his hands outstretched as if he had discovered something scientific or some inside joke, the only problem was he was the only person in on it.

The entire class was trying really hard not to burst out laughing. Oswald, on the other hand, was silently doubling over in laughter next to me. I grew a bit red in the face trying hard to keep from laughing at Ossey and Mr.Tessler. His English teacher humour had kicked in most likely realizing the irony of my name. My first impression of him was, he seemed oddly like just your average weird friend who you really enjoyed being around for some weird reason.

"Welcome to the class Secret," he announces trying to be more serious or just less of a weirdo," I like you already," he muttered good-naturedly, which quite frankly I had heard and just about everyone else.

"I like you too," I mumbled looking down at my fingers.

Oswald mocked punch my arm and his face was red with laughter. Literature flew by quickly, and this had to be my favourite class so far. Not only was Mr Tessler an amazing actor the guy was a champ at impressions. It made reading about Shakespeare much easier because of every now and then he did an impression of the characters in a voice he thought would be accurate or fitting. He was amazing at it, seeing everyone was intrigued by his one-man stage show at the front of the class. At least everyone was paying attention instead of sleeping, chatting or doodling like in my previous class.

The bell signalling the end of the class rang and everyone packed away their books and stationeries before leaving.
"Great class Mr.Tessler," a group of girls call on their way out.

"Class was amazing Mr Tessler," another set of persons call.

"Where to?" I turned to Oswald who was walking up to me.

"Ah lunch I guess," he replies with a smile and he flung his bag over one shoulder.

We walked down the staircase to the first floor that was swarming with hungry teenagers on their way to lunch. Oswald was peering around searching for his friends, the one he had been talking to earlier. He came to a halt and was chatting with a tall girl and I left him behind and made my way to the cafeteria. A gangly boy stood at the entrance of the cafeteria wearing mustard colour pants and a matching pullover jacket. His eyes travelled the length of my body as I approached taking in every inch of me from my head down to my feet.

What is he the bodyguard or something?

I scoffed at him while I passed and glimpsed his eyes following me like a hawk.

Was he really going to check out every girl that passed?

I looked over my shoulder and saw him checking out the next girl that was entering. She was about my height and was wearing a pink skirt with a matching halt top. I scoffed and doubled back to the door to where the guy stood.

We came face to face and the pervert was shamelessly checking me out again.

"Guess what bud," I hiss, "big bird called and he wants his suit back."

The couple entering the cafeteria chuckled and the guy frowned and walked away.

"Pervert..." I scoff at my breath and stormed back into the cafeteria.

The line was packed was packed. I wasn't feeling hungry but I was going to buy something nevertheless. I scoffed at a couple in front of me yapping on and on about how much they missed each other as if they haven't seen each other for a year. I reached the front of the line and looked up at the menu board that took up most of the wall above.

"A baloney sandwich, an apple and a coke," I say handing the cashier the money.

She cashed the order and handed me the receipt and I walked over to the serving area. The exact same lady was getting my order, except she was wearing a different colour shirt.

They were twins or relatives of some sort that was pretty much obvious.
I found an empty seat in the back of cafeteria and sat with my lunch tray.

The items remained untouched on the tray and I made no move to start eating. To pass the time I idly rolled the apple around for a bit. Three bags fell on the lunch table and three boys fell in the unoccupied seats and I frowned without looking up.

Oswald and his friends seriously need to learn some manners.

Letting the apple roll to a halt on the tray, I lifted my head and came face to face with two sets of eyes staring at me widely grinning. Slowly I turned to look at the face of the person sitting next to me and a hiss escaped my lips.

Oswald my ass, it just had to be these three idiots.

"If it isn't dumb, dumb and dumber," I announce with a snort staring at Blade, Jude and Luka.

"Fancy seeing you here," Jude says grinning across the lunch table at me.

"Who would have thought?" Luka chimes in.

I turned to look at Blade, who only sat completely relaxed next to me.

"Aren't you going to bless my ears with your terrible voice too?" I ask and he only smiled and didn't reply.

I scoffed and turned my attention back to the other two.

"What do you two want?" I question brusquely.

"It's rude considering when we met we introduced ourselves and you didn't," Jude responds staring at me.

I scowled and narrowed my eyes at him.

"My name's Secret... and I'm so happy to meet you."

"I sense a bit of sarcasm here," Luka grins.

"What do you three want?" I sneer, "my day was going quite well until I had the displeasure of seeing your faces."

They chuckled and I glared at Jude, then Luka then lastly and most coldly at Blade.

"I think we should leave our little friend here to finish her lunch," Blade says still amused and I scoffed.

"Please do."

"Of course," Jude agrees and both he and Luka got up.

Blade remained seated while staring at me and I narrowed my eyes at him waiting for him to leave.

He smirked and got up.

"One last thing..." He says staring at me.

"What now?" I groan irked to the point where I could seriously just attack him.

He leaned over and hoisted his boot onto the seat then pulled my lunch tray towards him. I balled my hands into a fist and watched as he tossed the Coke to Jude who caught it and was grinning, then the apple to Luka then he took my baloney sandwich.

"See ya around," He gloats and puckered his lips and shot me a kiss.

I watched as the three of them left. Every molecule in my body wanted to just punch them until they were seven feet deep in the ground. I thought better of starting a brawl and gritted my teeth angrily. With my lunch tray now empty thanks to those assholes, I didn't have any reasons to sit in the cafeteria anymore.

I got up to leave and a tray fell to the table next to me. Oswald was smiling and I was still wearing my bitter expression.

"Whoa, done already?" He asks seeing the empty tray and I let the satchel fall back to the seat and flopped down next to it.

"You knows, for a tiny person, you sure are fast just as you are hard to find," He jests digging into his bag of potato chips.

A group of people were watching us, even though they were trying hard not to get caught staring. I turned to all sides and saw the same thing, people watching us covertly and whispering.

"What's everyone gossiping about?" I demand.

"Haven't you heard?" Oswald asks, stuffing a hand full of Lays into his mouth.

"Heard what?"

"Some persons saw you and Blade kissing, I mean the whole fricking school is talking about it."

"WHAT!" I bark slamming my hand down forcefully on the lunch table.

The cafeteria went dead silent and everyone was staring at us. Oswald stopped mid-chew and was gazing at me as if I had gone mad.

"Stop looking at me!" I hiss angrily and they all looked away quickly and commenced the whispers.

"Whoa," Oswald uttered, "what's your problem?"

"I wasn't kissing him, that's just gross," I fume, "you were there you saw what happened, didn't you?"

"I don't know what I saw," he admits, "I mean it did look like you were kissing."

"Well, I wasn't kissing him," I hiss.

"Okay calm down, you weren't," Oswald hastens to say, "it just looked like it a bit."

Ossey's words didn't stop me from fuming. I hated Blade, I hated the fact that he even existed. He was the last person on earth I would ever share a kiss with. Not even if my life depended on it.

"I have a feeling there's something going on that I'm not aware of,"Ossey says looking at me, "I mean even though we've only met today," He adds quietly at a lost for words.

I scowled at the thought of Blade, then turned to him. "I'd say you're a friend, maybe."

"Good, so 'sup with you and Collins?" He queries,"ex? friends?"

I glared at him, and he replied quickly.

"I'm just taking a wild guess here."

"More like enemies," I spat.

He raised an eyebrow and I gritted my teeth and drew in a deep breath before recapping everything that happened. From Blade hitting me in the face with a ball to me punching him, then his little fiasco at the flower shop, and me breaking into his house after.

Oswald choked as soon as I mentioned that I broke into his house, he grabbed the bottle of coke from the tray and took a gulp then coughed some more.

"Jesus Christ! I figured you were bad but I didn't think you'd be crazy too!"

I narrowed my eyes at him at his criticism. I opened my mouth to respond but stopped just as the same group of girls from our history class walked up to us. They stared at us mutely and it was pretty clear it wasn't Oswald who they had a problem with.

The girl at the front seemed to be the leader since she stood in front of the pack. She was the one who sat at the right side of the square across from where Blade was supposed to sit in history class, I remembered.

"Heyya Hailey," Ossey greets her and she flashed him a grin then changed her attention to me still smiling.

So this is Hailey.

Ever since that note I'd been dying to meet her, and now I know who she is, and I thought it was going to be hard.

"Can I help you?" I ask since she wasn't about to say anything.

"I just wanted to say hi," she says sweetly.

"Well... Hi," I added dryly.

"Hi," she echoes smiling just the same as before.

She gave a tiny wave then marched away with her pack behind her.

Hi, my ass. She probably thought the rumours were true and wanted to pay me a visit.

I scowled, watching them basking happily in the attention they were receiving.

She can keep the asshole.

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
15.3M 550K 65
"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure thing baby girl" He replied. ...
4.6K 344 49
Book One Of The Clumsy Artist Series "If I do this love." He murmured catching a strand of my loose hair. "You'll owe me. Are you ready to owe the de...
1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...