Why did you come back? ||JEON...

By pluu3o

16 year old Mi Jin moved to Korea from China due to her mother's death when she was only 5 years old. Her fat... More

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1 "Another Day"
Chapter 2 "Mr Popular"
Chapter 3 "Sunja"
Chapter 4 "Getting to know you"
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her" Part 1
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her?" Part 2
Chapter 6 "Shopping"
Chapter 7 "Phone Call"
Chapter 8; Part 1 "Date?"
Chapter 8; Part 2 "Date?"
Chapter 9 "Suprise"
Chapter 10 "Sunja's Rage"
Chapter 11 "Threats"
Chapter 12 "Tears and Bruises"
BIG NEWS...or sumthin
Chapter 13 "Right by my side"
Chapter 14 "I don't like you"
Chapter 15; Part 1 "Kicked out"
Chapter 15; Part 2 "Kicked Out"
Chapter 16 "First Kiss?"
Chapter 17 "Work"
Chapter 18 "Explanation"
Chapter 19 "Taemin"
Chapter 20 "Questions"
Chapter 21 "No time wasted"
Chapter 22 "What's Wrong"
Chapter 23 "Photo Shoot"
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25 "Jobs"
Chapter 26 "Ruined"
Sorry guys
Chapter 27 "Everything Explained"
Chapter 28 "One Time"
SNEEK PEEK OF CHAPTER 29
Chapter 29 "Leaving"
Chapter 30 "I'm Here"
Important
hey

Chapter 24 "Late Night"

2.2K 67 20
By pluu3o

IMPORTANT. I changed Rayne's name to "Mi Jin". Sorry for the change, I just thought that she should have like an Asian name or something and Rayne felt...American lol. Anyway enjoyyy.

Saturday 11:25AM

*MI JIN'S POV*

I heard my phone ringing right next to my ear and I groaned.

Ugh who's calling so early.. (A/N early you know...)

I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID and sat up a bit.

"Hello.." I called out tiredly.

"Good morning princess." The voice on the other side of the phone say.

"Princess? Who is this?" I asked, sitting straight up on my bed.

"Ouch, you don't even recognize my voice." The person said.

I couldn't really recognize the voice because whenever I wake up I don't know what is happening around me. I quickly looked at my phone screen and saw the name, 'Jungkookie¬¬'

oH My God. I'm so stupid.

"Jungkook! I'm so sorry. I just woke up I didn't realise." I quickly apologised.

"I'm hurt jagiya." He whimpered out.

"Stop it. I said sorry." I said.

"I won't forgive you that easily." He called out, sadness clearly in his voice.

Oh my god. He's like a baby. (A/N The one and only cutest baby boi)

"Jungkookie~~" I softly called out, knowing that whenever I say that, it melts him. "I'm sorry kookie.."

There was no sound and I heard something crash.

What the..

"Jungkook! Are you okay? What just happened?!" I worriedly called out now getting off of my bed.

There were still no sound. "Jungkook!"

"Hello..Mi Jin?" I heard a voice say.

"Hello?" I said.

Who is it this time?

"It's me Jimin..I just walked into Jungkook's room and saw him on the floor. What happened?" He explained with confusion.

Aish this boy..

"Oh my, Jimin can you look after Jungkook for a bit. I'm on my way there." I told him whilst walking to the bathroom.

"Uh yeah sure, maybe I'll get him to explain in the mean time."

"Alright then see you."

"Bye." He said before hanging up.

"Aish Jungkook, falling over just cos of that.." I said to myself and smiled a bit.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"Yah Jungkook! Get up already." I heard Jimin hyung call out.

"No...I just want to lay here and die peacefully." I answered, closing my eyes.

"What the...Yah what the hell has gotten into you." He said.

"Mi Jin...." Her name rolled off of my tongue.

"What about her." Jimin hyung called out getting impatient.

"She called me Jungkookie." I told him, laying on my stomach.

There was silence then I felt a sharp pain on my butt.

"FUUUUUUUUU-" I yelled out.

"What is going on in here?!" Somebody called out.

I looked towards the door and saw Jin hyung in an apron and a wooden spoon in his hand.

"Nothing." Jimin quickly told Jin hyung.

"Better be nothing." He said before leaving towards the kitchen again.

I got up and rubbed the spot where Jimin hyung hit me. "Why did you hit me."

"Oh, I didn't do that." Jimin said as calmly as ever.

"What, yes you did you're the only person in here." I argued.

"I'm right here.." A voice said from behind.

I looked behind me and saw Suga hyung sitting on the chair with his phone in his hands.

"What the. How long have you been there?"

"From the moment you called Mi Jin." He answered.

"Oh God...you heard everything?"

"There wasn't much to hear. You just fell when she called you Jungkookie." He said whilst getting up from the chair and left the room.

Just when he left the doorbell rang and Jimin hyung walked towards it. "Looks like Mi Jin came."

"Mi Jin?!" I yelled out. I sprinted past Jimin and quickly opened the door.

"Oh..hey." Mi Jin said with a surprised look on her face. She was wearing an oversized black jumper with ripped jeans and white sneakers. Her hair was out and she wasn't wearing any make up but looked beautiful.

Oh God.

"Hey there gorgeous." I said with a smirk.

Her face turned red immediately and she gave my chest a light punch. "Shut up.."

I just chuckled and she came in. She walked towards the kitchen where Jin was and gave him a greeting. "Hey there. What you cooking?"

Jin hyung turned around and his blank look turned into a wide smile. "MI JINNN." He called out before putting his knife down and gave her a big hug. Mi jin giggled and returned the hug.

"I'm cooking breakfast, did you eat anything in the morning?" Jin hyung asked, breaking out of the hug.

Mi Jin just scratched her head and laughed a little. "Well not really. I just left the house as soon as I woke up."

"OH MY. YOU'RE SO SILLY MI JIN." Jin hyung cried out in horror. "EVERYONE QUICKLY SET THE TABLE AND NAMJOON COME HERE AND CUT THE ONIONS. I SHOWED YOU HOW TO FLIPPING CUT IT ON TV SO YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT."

"Eh..Jin...it's fine. Take your time." Mi Jin told Jin hyung.

"NO NO SHH MI JIN. GO SIT DOWN."

I chuckled and pulled on Mi Jin's hand. "Come on, don't worry about it." I pulled her over to the living room and we sat on the couch. She gave me a smile and I put my arms on her shoulder.

"God damn, your arms are heavy." She said.

"It's just muscle." I bragged, giving her a smirk.

She just scoffed and rested her head on my lap. I looked down at her and stroked her hair, she slowly shut her eyes and I could tell she was falling asleep. A smile made it's way to my face and I just kept stroking her head. (A/N Honestly, my mum is reading this off of my shoulder right this moment and she's confused.)

*20 MINUTES LATER*

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard Jin hyung call out. I looked down at Mi Jin and she was still sleeping.

How do I wake her up?

Just then I grinned and kissed her nose. No movement. I then kissed her forehead and she squirmed a bit. I kissed both her cheeks and she finally opened her eyes.

"Why wake me up like that." She said whilst getting up.

"Why not." I told her giving her a wink. (A/N International playboy who) "Breakfast is ready, come on."

We both got up and made our way to the table and started to eat away.

*skip breakfast cos we lazy af in this book*

Mi Jin and I made our way to my bedroom and just sat on the little couch. (A/N I mean like international playboy what. Find safe ground b.)

"You doing good?" I asked her resting my arm on the top of the couch.

"I should be asking you that." She replied, giving me a small smirk.

Oh god.

*MI JIN'S POV*

"I should be asking you that." I told him, giving a little smirk.

Jungkook's eyes widened a bit and he looked away for a few seconds.

"I tripped over something.." He told me covering his cheeks with his hands.

"Yeah, that's why Jimin told me everything that happened right."

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and jut stared deep into my eyes. "Just forget about it."

I let out a small giggle and pecked his cheek. "No need to be shy cutie."

"Who said I'm being shy" he said, getting closer and closer to me. "I never act shy in front of you.."

I tried moving back but I was on the edge of the sofa, so there was no way of escaping this intense glare. "J..ungkook.." I let out in a soft whisper. He didn't listen but just kept coming nearer to my lips. (A/N I'm listening to AOT Ost and I'm in tears, wtf someone help. If you know AOT, you da real mvp.)

"Mi Jin-ah...you have very nice lips." Jungkook said quietly, giving a little smirk. "I forgot what they taste like."

"S-stop it. They might come in." I said with red cheeks, trying to push him away. But of course, that didn't work. He just held my wrist gently and our lips were now inches away. I just let it be, there was no way of escaping this. I could feel his breath on me and I slowly shut my eyes. I then felt soft lips on mine and were moving in sync.

I forgot this feeling..this feeling of....comfort. I feel at ease wit Jungkook and I never want him to pull away. (A/N How you gon breathe)

Jungkook then pulled away after a good 10 seconds and placed his forehead onto mine. He smiled softly and I smiled back. He then kissed my forehead and we just laid down on the sofa in each other's arms.

*SHINYOO'S POV*

It was a late night and I walked over to the door of the mansion and I can still hear the clicking of the cameras.

"She does this at home as well..." I said to myself quietly before shrugging and made my way inside as I normally do.

"Ah, Shinyoo hello." The maid greeted me and I just bowed and smiled at her.

"Hey, is she in there?" I asked pointing to the living room.

"Yes, I think she will be finished soon." The maid answered making her way towards the kitchen with a tray of in her hand.

I made my way to the living room and sat down on the chair, waiting for it to be over. After about 5 minutes the cameras stopped clicking and staff showed her the pictures and then left.

"Ah Shinyoo, so glad you could make it. Let's go talk in the office." She called out, walking towards the office.

"Yeah." I answered, following on behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I made you lot wait. I don't know why I did this but, I'm stupiddd. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it wasn't all that good so please just bear with me. As some of you may know, starting from May 16th I have GCSEs or in other words finals. I have these exams for about a month and I'm not sure if I'll be able to update but I will try my best to write for you lot.

Make sure to vote, comment and don't forget to follow, that will make me really happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
1.4K 81 52
It's your last day living in the UK since your moving to Korea for 3 months with your best friend. When your life starts there, you start college and...
1.8K 165 34
Pearl Hana, a 18 yrs girl. She lives with her father and brother, She is a lonely girl, she goes to high school in london..She always dream about mee...
259K 7.9K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...