My Life My Love (An Eremika s...

By Polyonymouss

After 5 years of fighting the titans, the titans finally now have been extinct. Mikasa and Eren finds a home... More

Note
Chapter 1 : The News
Chapter 2 : Learning and Fighting
Chapter 3 : The Conversation
Chapter 4 : Mikasa+Jean = Eren's Jealous
A/N
Chapter 5 : Can't Deal with this Couple
Chapter 6 : His Chance
Chapter 7 : New Feelings
Chapter 8 : Trying To Hold it In
Chapter 9 : The Confession
Chapter 10 : Mikasa + Eren = A Happy Life
Chapter 11 : A Happy New Years
Chapter 12 : Tutoring
Chapter 14 : Eren's Birthday
Chapter 15 : Hanji and the New Job
Chapter 16 : Not you!
Chapter 17 : It's On
A/N
Chapter 18: Her Heart

Chapter 13 : Mikasa's Birthday

319 11 8
By Polyonymouss

Eren and Armin was walking together to the cafeteria since it was lunch. "So, Eren did you buy a present for Mikasa?" Armin asked. 

"Present? Why?" 

Armin widened his eyes and stopped walking.

Eren noticed and stopped and turned. "What?"

Armin placed his hands on Eren's shoulder and looked at him in the eyes. "You forgot Mikasa's birthday?!" The blonde-haired boy asked frantically. "Mikasa's...birthday? When is it?" Armin's jaw dropped. "You don't even know when her birthday is either?! You two are dating and have been good friends since you two were nine! How can you not remember when her birthday is?!" He asked.

Armin started shaking Eren saying, "Hoooww commeee youuuu dooonnn'tttt knooowww whennnn herrrrr birthdayyyyy issss???!!"

Eren's eyes then started going around.

"Heyyyy! S-s-s-t-t-o-o-p-!-!" Eren told.

Armin stopped and sighed.

"I really just can't believe you Eren.." 

"Wow, didn't know it'll affect you that much. Anyways, can't you just tell me when's her birthday?" Eren asked. 

Armin blinked and opened his mouth...

"On February 10th. One day before her birthday now!" He replied. Eren blinked and froze. 
'Her birthday...was THAT CLOSE?' He thought. Eren snapped back into reality and held Armin by the shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I'm gonna be humiliated! Mikasa might not even talk to me anymore! My life will be ruined! D;" He asked frantically.

"I-I thought you knew! Anyway, it's not the end of the world you know. Mikasa probably wouldn't even survive not being able to talk to you for a long time." Armin replied.

Eren groaned.

'Mikasa is gonna be so disappointed at me...'

"Hey! You know what? After school i'm gonna buy Mi-"

"Hey guys." A female called out making Eren jump and turn.

"H-Hey Mikasa..." Eren greeted nervously. "You guys are going to the cafeteria right?" Mikasa asked. "U-Uh, yeah..are you as well?" Armin asked. Mikasa shook her head. "No, i'm going to the main office to pick up some copies for my next class since my next teacher asked me to. What were you guys talking about?" She asked.

"U-Um...food..." Eren replied.

"Food? You're not becoming like Sasha right?" Mikasa asked. "Of course not! Does it really sound like Sasha?" Eren asked. Mikasa nodded. "Yeah. Oh! I forgot to tell you. This morning I got a mail sent to me. Guess who it is?"

"Uh..?" Eren replied.

Mikasa pulled out an envelope with a heart stamped on it and showed it to her two best friends. 

"Jean! He told me happy birthday, i'm so surprised he actually remembered. He's so sweet isn't he? ^^ He even sent me a flower that I really liked." Mikasa told smiling and blushing. 

Eren blinked as he stared at the envelope and the flower as his blood started boiling in rage. Possibly also jealousy.

Armin looked at it and smiled. "Wow, that really is sweet. No wonder you and Jean make-Ow!" Eren slapped the back of Armin's head. 

Mikasa placed the envelope back inside her pocket. 

"Anyways, I gotta get going now. And don't worry Eren, I still may have feelings for Jean but I love you the most now. Okay?" She told smiling giving Eren a red blush, so he looked away and replied, "Y-Yeah..okay.."

Mikasa waved and walked away.

Eren sighed.

'Jean is far away now and i'm dating Mikasa but Jean is still making Mikasa smile and blush? Gosh, I can't lose to Jean now. Mikasa is the one person I fell for so I can't let her fall back to that horseface..'

Armin patted Eren's back. "You'll win next time..." 

Eren shot a glare at Armin so Armin backed away and nervously chuckled. "I'm just gonna go inside the cafeteria..."

Eren leaned on the hallway wall and sighed. 'I'm definitely not gonna let Jean have her.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren roamed around the town looking for what to buy her after school. Sadly, he couldn't find anything. He looked around desperately but didn't see anything. Eren groaned, but then he came across a flower shop. 

There was even a bunch of flowers Mikasa loved, and then an idea popped in Eren's head. He smiled and walked over to the flower shop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(1 day later)

"So did you buy Mikasa a present?" Armin asked. Eren proudly nodded. "Yup! I guarantee you that Mikasa will love it!" He replied confidently. Armin nodded in response. "Well, if you say so then the present must be really special then." 

"Yeah...I just hope Mikasa is really happy about it. It took me some time to get it for her." Eren replied.

Armin smiled.

"Of course Mikasa will accept it. If you took that long to get it for her Mikasa will know that you tried really hard showing that you care about her that much." He responded. Eren blinked and was fascinated by Armin's response.

Eren smiled.

"Of course I care about her. I love her. I love her with all my heart, I loved her ever since the day we met." He replied placing his hand on his heart and can feel it pounding fast. Armin smiled and thought to himself, 'Those two really are destined to be together...'

"Anyways, I should get home now. Mikasa must be worrying about me now, you know how easily she's worried right?" Eren told. Armin chuckled and nodded. "See ya tomorrow. Good luck! Also, everyone will come to your house to celebrate okay?" He replied.

Eren nodded and waved as he left.

'I really hope she accepts it...'

(The day of Mikasa's Birthday! Yayy)

Mikasa slowly opened her eyes and was met with the ceiling. She stared at it and stretched. She looked at the clock. "9:49..." She said to herself. Mikasa sat up and yawned. 

She took a shower and got dressed. Then she walked to Eren's room but saw it empty but also messy. 'Has Eren woken up already?'

Mikasa shrugged it off and walked downstairs but saw the lights shut off. The curtains was closed as well. "What the..?" Once Mikasa landed on the floor, the lights was quickly turned on, the curtains opened and everybody, (yeah the aot gang ^^) shot up and shouted...

"Happy Birthday Mikasa!" 

Mikasa widened her eyes and slowly smiled.

"Oh my..god...you guys..remembered?" She asked.

"How can we not? You're a special friend to us! ^^" Christa/Krista/Historia replied happily smiling. 

"Yeah, if it weren't for you, I would have been a goner if Ymir had murdered me." Reiner told chuckling. Ymir shot a glare at him. "Yeah well, you'll regret touching Christa, got it perv?" She asked. 

Reiner flinched and nodded nervously.

"What does he mean 'if it weren't for you'?" Connie asked. 

Mikasa nervously chuckled. "I trained him and taught him some combat skills." She replied. Everybody nodded.

"ANNNNYYWAAAAAYYSS, how about we give Mikasa our presents? :D" Hanji asked. Everybody agreed.

"Here ya go Mikasaa! c;" Sasha gave Mikasa a bag of potatoes and bread. "Thanks..;^^" 

*cough* Let's see what he got for Mikasa. *cough*

Levi walked up to Mikasa and handed her bags of cleaning products, but also clothing...

......and gave her 2 dumbbells...

"Tch, Hanji forced me to buy you these.." Levi told. Mikasa took the bags and was surprised though. "Thank you." She replied.

Levi scoffed and walked away going back to his tea. (You just love your tea don't you Levi?)

'Never expected to be given a present from him..' Mikasa thought.

After everyone (except Eren) gave Mikasa their presents, Eren was the only one left. Armin nudged Eren in the waist, "Um, Eren where's your present?" He asked.

Eren nervously gulped.

"Well you see..."

//FLASHBACK//

Eren desperately looked around his room for his present but it wasn't found. 

"Where is it?! Where? Wheree??!! Shiitt....fuckk me...." Eren growled to himself and sighed.

He looked back to the place where he placed the present and face-palmed.

"I really just want to go back in time..."

//END OF FLASHBACK//

"Oh..." Armin said.

Eren sadly sighed.

"I'm so scared to face Mikasa now.." He told. Armin patted Eren on the back. "Don't worry, i'm sure she'll forgive you."

"How can she-"

"Oi Eren." A female voice called out.

Eren turned and noticed Ymir was talking to him.

"Where's your present? Did you give it to her already?" She asked. Eren felt anxious and felt sweat coming.

"W-Well um..."

"You are her boyfriend....right?" Ymir asked. "Oi Ymir, you're scaring Eren...;-;" Christa cut in.

"Shh. Eren, where's your present?" 

"W-Well, y-you see...um...it's not here.." Eren replied. Everybody faintly gasped. Ymir raised her eyebrows. "Oh..I see.." 

Eren looked up and saw Mikasa staring at him. 

Her eyes showed no anger, no sadness. 

"I'm really sorry Mikas-"

"It's okay." Mikasa replied.

Everybody looked at her.

"Huh?" Eren said.

Mikasa then smiled. "It's okay. I forgive you. The only part that makes me happy is that you're here with me. That's enough to make me happy." Eren's face started going red. "O-Oh, r-really? Okay then...*cough*..happy birthday Mikasa.." He replied.

"Thank you." Mikasa walked towards Eren and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Everybody awed while Eren was blushing red.

"Now let's enjoy the party okay?" Mikasa told.

Eren smiled and nodded. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was almost over and Eren was outside walking around their house. 

'So Mikasa is 20 now...and i'm turning 20 next month...' 

He looked up as he watched the colorful sky. 

'I wonder when we'll be getting married...or are ever gonna get married?'

Eren sighed and looked down and continued until he felt something against his ankle. He looked down at the ground and saw something that made him relieved.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mikasa was walking back home from a garden until she heard a faint voice until it grew louder. 

"Mikasa!"

"Mikasa!"

Mikasa immediately knew whose voice that was.

She spotted Eren running towards her holding something in his hand. 

"Eren? What are you doing here?" Mikasa asked.

"I..*pant*...have a present for you.."

"Eren, you-"

"I bought you a present before your birthday but then I lost it..that's why I showed up with nothing. But then when I was walking around I found the present so...here I am." Eren replied panting but also smiling. 

"Lost it..?" Mikasa replied.

Eren nodded.

"Yeah. Anyway, here it is." He held out his left hand and Mikasa widened her eyes. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'A flower crown..'

Mikasa took it and could just feel tears coming. "You...bought this for me..?"

"Well, I bought the flowers but made it into a flower crown. A crown with your favorite flowers." Eren replied smiling and blushing.

Mikasa continued staring at it and gave her most happiest smile which Eren will forever remember. "Thank you....thank you so much! I always wanted this ever since I was a child!" She suddenly hugged him tight and Eren became surprised but then he hugged back.

A tear rolled down Mikasa's cheek and her heart was pounding. 

She let go and suddenly smashed her lips onto Eren's lovingly as Eren kissed back.

.

.

.

Then they both pulled away.

"Thank you so much..." Mikasa once thanked again.

Eren happily smiled.

"You're welcome. I could never show up without any present at your birthday." He replied.

Mikasa chuckled.

"Now try it on." 

Mikasa looked at the crown and placed it on her head.

"Well? How do I look?" She asked.

Eren blinked and blushed.

 "A-Amazing.." He replied. Mikasa laughed. "Thanks."

Eren looked at her neck and coughed which caught Mikasa's attention.

Eren placed his hand on the scarf and unwrapped it around her neck.

"Eren, what are you.."

"I just...wanted to do this..again.." Eren replied blushing madly as he slowly wrapped the red scarf around Mikasa's neck making her widen her eyes and blush red.

"I-It's warm isn't it?"

Mikasa's eyes shined and touched the scarf.

"It's warm."

They both smiled and Eren once again said, "Happy birthday."

"I love you Eren.."

"I love you too Mikasa..."

They both leaned in and shared a lovingly sweet kiss.

And so, from that day on until next February 10th, Mikasa Ackerman has turned 20 years old (in this story world of course).

Happy birthday Mikasa. :)

this pic tho

xD

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this! Happy birthday to Mikasa!!

Yayyy

I love her so much! <3

Anyways, Eren's birthday is coming up so let's be aware of that! Another chapter will be coming up soon and it would most likely be about Hanji.....and Levi.

.....and titans I guess?

'3'

oh whatever

And after this chapter I will probably publish my new other eremika story (still in the works) tomorrow...

But, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Sorry if I made any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
2.9K 258 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
886K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
195K 4K 36
Titans have gone extinct creating peace for humanity. Later on, Mikasa and Eren were born and lived normal lives. They had never met and they never b...