Tell It To The Crows(a Sons...

بواسطة mc_cassie

Libby Parker is running from her past. Granted, she's only seventeen ( almost eighteen) While she's running... المزيد

Charming... Not Really
My First Shift
Burned
Back Again
I Have No Idea Where I'm Going
Yes, You Were Right. No, I Will Never Admit That.
Missing
I'm not Fooled
Bedrest? Pssh, Who Needs Bedrest?
Come On,Lass. Tell Me Somethin'
Jax Doesn't Like Our Relationship?
The Rooftop and I Have Become Best Friends
The Failed and Unexpected
Stupid Blond MC Hitler
Hidden
It Was Just A Talk,Jax.
Why Isn't This Size Nine Converse Up Your Ass Yet
Hitch Hikers and Junkie Whores
So Will You
I Told You So
Hello? I Am Talking To You!
I Need to Talk to Libby (Part 2)
Quiet
Uh Oh
Officer Asshole
Airport
Number One Sad Baddie

I Need To Talk to Libby

3.5K 71 0
بواسطة mc_cassie

Libby's Point of View:

When I woke up the next morning, Jax was missing from his own bed. Huh. I must've fallen asleep before he got home. Then I remembered that he promised we'd talk in the morning.

I peeked out front and saw that his bike was still there, causing me to smile softly. Good, he's still home. I walked into the kitchen where I spotted his blonde hair tangled into a bun at the crown of his head while he fried eggs and potatoes.

"What, no breakfast in bed? I see how it is." I laughed, sitting down at the small table near the door. He cursed when he dropped his spatula then he swore,"I was gonna bring it to you. Looks like my plan failed. Sorry."

"No,no, it's fine. Breakfast is great,even if I don't get to stay in bed for it." I declared, deciding to get me a glass of orange juice with coffee to go with food. He nodded and passed me a plate filled with eggs mixed with fried potatoes and cheese, not to mention a few pieces of toast.

"So how was last night? Learn anything?" I questioned, nibbling on the toast. He nodded and informed me,"We picked up a new kid to prospect. He's got beef with the Mayans and he knows shit about 'em too, so we picked him up."

"What about Alvarez?" I asked, taking a bite of my cheesy eggs and potatoes. He sighed and declared,"Midnight tonight, just outside of Oakland with his VP and Sergeant- At- Arms. We'll take out those two and bring Alvarez somewhere else to get information."

"Is that all?" He nodded then stated,"We don't exactly have all the details worked out just yet but when we do, I'll let you know. But right now, how about you finish eating and we can find something else to talk about?" I bobbed my head down once for an okay then went silent for a minute then I asked,"Who's Tara?"

His fork clattered to his plate as his muscles tightened at her name then he hissed,"Who the fuck told you about her?"

"Um, Wendy mentioned her, said she was the only other one that you've had a serious relationship with and that Tara was the other one." I murmured. He stood up from his chair at the table then gritted out,"I'm done eating. I've gotta go." I huffed and followed him into the bedroom as I snapped,"No, you're running away. Jax, you can't keep the truth from me forever. You're not gonna hurt me. I can handle this."

"I'm not fucking running, I just don't wanna fucking talk about her!" Jax shouted, turning on his heel, blue eyes dilated. I sighed and plopped down on the bed then murmured,"We're in a relationship, Jax. You're supposed to tell me about this kind of things." He raked a hand through his hair then snapped, "Don't you think I know this? I want to tell you,Libby, and I know that that's hard to believe and I really believe you deserve to know but its rough to talk about and I have to be at the Clubhouse in a hour. I'd rather wait to talk."

"But I want to talk now. If things work out with tonight and we get rid of Alvarez, I don't want your past creeping up and kicking your knees out from under you." I suggested, standing up to sneak my hands into his front pockets.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I leaned into him then he started telling me the story of him and Tara.

"Tara was my high school sweetheart. We met in ninth grade and I fell in love with her. At the time, Opie was warning me away because we were worried that we were gonna be distracted from our real life goal and that was to get patched in. But she managed to slip into the cracks and convince me to go on one date with her. Fuck, that was a hell of a mistake. I regret it now that I look back on it." he stated, with a small sigh.

"So you fell in love with her?" I asked, running my thumb over his knuckles. He gave a small nod and replied,"Sadly,yes,I did. I thought she was the love of my life. And dammit, I'm a moron for thinking so. She left me when everything got hard, about a month after graduation, I planned on proposing when she told me that her family needed help in Chicago and she left, telling me that my attachment to the Club wasn't something that she could handle. She left and broke my heart, leaving trails of it all across the US up to Chicago. And I guess you picked it up and brought it back with you to Charming."

"Love makes you do stupid things,Jax. It's okay to make mistakes when it comes to it,even if you regret them later on. It's what makes you human, it builds on your character for when you really do grow up. She was stupid for leaving you." He gave a small laugh and asked,"How is it that I can tell you one hell of a tragic story and you can turn it into a moral story. You're amazing, darlin'."

"And you,Jackson Teller, are a cheesecake who has a shower to take and a-"  a high pitched ringtone cut through my words and I sighed then added on,"And a Church to go to. I'll see you around,Jax."

"Hey now,I'll give you a ride with me over to the Clubhouse and you can hang out with Gemma and whoever else is free. Maybe you can talk to the new kid." Jax suggested, grinning at me. I rolled my eyes then replied,"Give me five minutes to get dressed while you answer your call,smartass." He kissed me on the lips then flipped open the phone, declaring,"Hello?"

I walked into the bathroom after grabbing some shorts and a tank top then changed quickly before I joined Jax outside who ended his call as soon as he saw me with a small goodbye to whoever was on the other line. He raised an eyebrow then asked,"You ready to go already, speedy?"

I grinned and slugged him in the chest then hopped onto the back of his bike after he did before stating,"Let's just go work out details, you little smartass." He chuckled in return and reeved up the engine of the bike then sped off in the direction of the Clubhouse.

When we arrived, it seemed there was a welcoming committee waiting for us to arrive. However, the sour faces proved that there was bad news to deliver to one of us or even both of us. Jax helped me off the bike and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I searched out both of his hands, tangling our fingers together.

"I don't think I like that look, guys." I declared as we stopped a few feet in front of the Club. Chibs looked me dead in the eyes as Clay stated,"We have a visitor."

"Who?" Jax demanded, knowing that whoever this visitor was, nobody was happy about them being there.

"Jax Teller. I need to talk to Libby Parker." Hale stated, walking out of the Clubhouse with his hands behind his back. I tensed and stopped holding hands with Jax as he approached us.

"Why?" Jax snapped, sliding in front of me. Hale chuckled and declared,"Simple. That's for me to know and for you to probably find out later. Don't worry, I'll have her back soon." I patted Jax on the ribs and whispered, "It's okay,babe. It's not like I'm going down for anything."

He turned and cupped my cheeks then kissed me like my life depended on it before he warned, "If you feel scared or pressured in any sort of way, I want you to call one of us. We'll drop what we're doing and come get you. "

"Yes, because she's totally going to feel scared in a police station. " Hale added sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I rolled my own then stated, "Let's go get this over with, Officer."

When we arrived at the station, Unser seemed incredibly shocked to see me. He stormed up to Hale and begun having a very low toned conversation with his deputy, shooting me glances every few seconds. I waved occasionally before I finally got bored and wondered into the tiny conference room where I kicked my feet up on the table and leaned back in a chair as I played Solitaire with the cards that Juice gave to me the one day when I was bored while I waited around.

"Sorry it took so long." Hale apologized, entering the room, before he shut the door behind him. I swung my legs off the table then declared,"It's fine. But you've peaked my interest. What the hell am I doing here,Hale?"

"Do you know a Wyatt Stahl?" he asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow. I leaned back and replied,"We went on a date once then he ditched me after telling me he didn't think he could handle the fact that I had a possible thing going on with the Soon-to-be-King of SAMCRO. Why?"

"When exactly did this happen?" he pushed, leaning forward. I rolled my eyes and declared,"A few weeks ago, maybe a month. I don't know, it's been a little while since I've seen him. What's this all about,Hale?"

"He's missing,Libby." I held my hands up then protested immediately,"Oh no you don't. Nobody in the Club has touched a hair on his head, I swear to you. We have bigger fish to fry, Hale, and Wyatt sure as hell wasn't on our list and he still isn't. I know exactly where this is heading."

"Look, I'm just doing my job." I rolled my eyes then leaned over the table and declared,"This conversation is over. Call the Clubhouse and have someone pick me up when they're done with Church. Goodbye, Hale."

"But Libby-" I cut him off by a simple finger being held up then hissed in a soft tone,"I said goodbye." He huffed and stormed out of the room before I relaxed into the chair then begun playing Solitaire again. Hale reentered the room then grumbled to me,"Somebody will be here for you soon."

"They didn't say who they were sending?" I asked, shuffling the cards then folding them into a bridge and shoved them together. He shook his head and replied,"No. All they said is that someone would be here in about twenty minutes to pick you up. Sorry I can't give you more information than that."

"It's fine. Just leave me alone." I snapped, glaring at him. He backed out of the room and I frowned when I realized my mood swing was unnecessary then I stood up quietly before I begun to pace back and forth in front of the window as clouds turned ombre, from a beautiful white to a dark gray, nearly black at the bottom. I watched the sky as it all gradually changed to navy, ruining the lightness.

That's when the sky cracked open and rain pounded down on the pavement and buildings surrounding our town as a bike's purr ripped over the sound of thunder and the slamming rain, catching my attention. I rushed towards the entrance of the police station as the person on the bike walked through the door and I smiled when I spotted his face.

"Hey,shortstack." Opie greeted me as he pulled me into a side bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back then stated,"Hey,giant person. What have you been up to?" He sighed then leaned against me,causing me to gasp in shock as he muttered,"Club is kicking me in the ass and when that isn't kicking me in the back, Donna is doing it. It's like I can't fucking win here,Libs."

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean... Kind of. When I'm not dealing with drama with Angel or the current Wendy bullshit - by the way, what the hell is that bitch's problem?" I demanded as we walked outside. Opie's hardy laugh rung through my ears and he called over the storm," She's his junkie ex wife. They ended on bad terms and we haven't seen her for a while. To be honest, I'm surprised she's still alive."

We walked over the street to where his bike was parked and I stopped when he waved me to enter the little diner. I raised an eyebrow then asked,"Aren't you supposed to be taking me back to the Clubhouse?"

He shook his head and pulled me into the door as he replied, "Nope, it was optional. So I decided that we needed a day to just us. Away from all the Club bullshit and small details for tonight." I slumped into a nearby booth and he claimed the spot across from me then we started talking about different things while we waited around for the waiter. When he did arrive, his attention turned to me immediately, with a charming smile.

"Hi,I'm Louis,I'll be your waiter today. How may I help you,sweetheart?" Opie's eyes narrowed and he glared at Louis then snapped,"Yeah, two double cheeseburgers, with sides of fries, and Cokes to drink,thanks." The waiter raised his eyebrow and turned to face Opie then asked,"Who are you, her boyfriend?"

"Nope, just her best friend. But her boyfriend is the Vice President is the Sons of Anarchy, who isn't afraid of knocking some punk's teeth down his throat cause he's flirting with his girl." Opie replied with a sugary sweet tone while his blue eyes darked, enhancing the light brown tints towards the center. Louis shot me a nervous look, making sure he was telling the truth, so I smiled shyly then replied,"He's not lying. Please hurry and get our orders to the chef so we can eat."

"R-Right away, miss." he insisted, hurrying to the kitchen. I gave Ope an annoyed look then asked,"Was that really necessary?" He gave a lazy grin as he relaxed into the booth and replied, "No,not really. But it was fun so, ha!" I rolled my eyes and kicked my legs out and put my feet on the rest of my half empty side of the booth as I declared,"You're an idiot." He held up his hands then replied,"I'm your idiot best friend though."

"Unfortunately." I sighed,staring out at the brutal storm then turned my attention back to him. "So,what about Wendy. Everyone's been very vague about her." He sighed as well then replied,"Probably because everyone knows how Jax feels about her. When Tara left him, he was heartbroken. So he sought out comfort through the croweaters. At the time, that's all Wendy was. She was kinda nice, real in love with Jax. After six months of them being fuck buddies, they got hitched. That last about  a year and a half. He ended it when she got really heavy into drugs."

"So, he wasn't in love with her? It was a comfort thing for him?" I asked, turning again to look Opie in the eyes. He nodded then warned,"Don't you dare think about it. I haven't seen Jax like this since Tara was around. God,I always hated that bitch." Louis returned with our food and as soon as the plates hit our table,he was gone, flying away from our crazy talk.

"Ope, do you think this thing with Alvarez is gonna go right?" I questioned, taking a drink of my Coke after finishing my sandwich. He shrugged and replied,"Hell, with the history that we have with the Mayans, it could go any way. I think it'll go smooth for the most part." His phone begun ringing and he rolled his eyes before he answered,"Yes,boss?"

I caught a hint of Jax's voice on the other line and I leaned forward, suddenly very interested in what my boyfriend had to say. I wasn't able to hear what he was saying. But Opie's sigh said it all. It was time to return to our regular life. I rolled my eyes and slid out of the booth as Ope dropped a twenty on the table then we walked out and scurried to the bike, hurrying to drive to get out of the harsh rain.

"Where the hell have you two cracker jacks been hiding at?" Tig yelled out over the rain from where he stood in the garage. Opie helped me off and called back to his brother,"Hiding from your crazy ass." The rest of the people in the garage laughed at Ope's comeback then returned to what they were doing as Jax walked through the door leading to Gemma's office. He gave the weird bro head nod that guys do before he pulled me into his arms as I muttered in his neck,"Everything worked out?"

"Yeah, everything is straightened out. Lemme introduce you into someone." He drug me inside and called for Julio, who I was assuming was the newest prospect, then my suspensions was confirmed when I spotted the leather cut he was sporting. We talked for a little before I went to help Gemma for the day.

HOLY SHITE! This over 2.8K words!!! Oops,maybe I got a little carried away writing this buuuutttt,fear not, I'm planning on putting up a second part to this. So, what'd you think of Opie and Libby's little cute best friend moment? I hoped I could've made it longer but I was rushing and it didn't work out like I wanted it to. Oh well, next chapter will be a lot more interesting. Anywho, comment, vote, and all that jazz.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.3K 761 18
When Jessica Holt moves to Stockton, CA to open up her newest boutique, the last thing she expects is to find love on a random Monday. In walks Jax...
95.8K 3K 23
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑚 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑚𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 �...
345K 5.5K 51
"You know if someone told me 8 years ago that I would be right here with you , I wouldn't have believed it" "And why's that?" "Because you are so o...
21.7K 906 15
꧁sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴏʟɪsʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇs꧂ ❝𝐈 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍. 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓...