It's Not That Hard (Pokemon X...

By ransaptbycool

Serena, a new pokemon trainer starting a new life with her mom, Grace in the region of Kalos, starts her jour... More

It's Not That Hard
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

971 18 4
By ransaptbycool

A.N. Thank you guys for all your support and comments, so far making this story one of the most read Pokémon X and Y stories on here. It means so much! Keep spreading the love! :x

Serena's P.O.V

I circled around tall stones and trainers to get to the source of the scream. "Hang on Shauna." I breathed as I raced and jumped over little rocks and pokemon.

I finally halted, hiding behind a large rock. I had my hands on my knees, catching my breath. When I stood up, I saw her. But not just her, Calem too. But not just Shauna and Calem, but a few people clad in bright red business suits. Team Flare.

"Your hero will come soon enough to aid to your screams annoying girl." One of the flame-styled haired guys said as he was holding one of Shaunas arms behind her. Another man, identical to the first held her other arm. She kicked and squirmed.

"Don't lay a hand on Serena!" Calem shouted, struggling against two more grunts. I hid behind the rock more.

"Oh hush it, you little love sick puppy." A woman dressed exactly like the men told Calem. She slipped Calem's bag off his shoulder and bent down in front of Shauna to retrieve hers. "We'll just take these under custody while you two are in your prison cells." She smirked and laughed, evilly.

"Lysandre will be proud of us for getting these brats." The man who spoke earlier chuckled.

Together, the five people laughed as Shauna screamed and Calem grunted, struggling against their holders. They pulled them away from the spot, im guessing towards their cells.

"I wonder why she didn't come." The woman frowned slightly and took one last look around. I ducked behind the rock completely so she couldn't see me. Then I heard her footsteps retreat.

I peeked out from the rock to find no one there so I came out in the open. I released Baby, my Absol.

"Baby, find anything of Calem's or Shaunas." I commanded her and I walked around the area, looking for anything Team Flare. Almost giving up, I found a red access card.

I picked it up and called Baby over. "Baby, smell this and catch a trail." She "absol'd" and sniffed it. Immediately picking up a scent.

She barked once and started jogging towards Geosenge Town. Once we reached town, we passed through a stone archway.

I got a funny vibe going under that. The town was full of more stones and a few cabins, a hotel and a pokemon center. Absol whined, urging me onward but we made a pitstop at the center.

Absol and I walked in and felt the cool air conditioned breeze as we marched to the counter. The lady took my capsuled pokemon and Baby went with her for some healing, out of her pokeball. She said it would take a few minutes and suggested I eat.

 I walked over to a little café and got a sandwich, paid and sat at a small table. I was half way through my food, chewing slowly and my eyes wandering when I overheard a conversation behind me.

"This town, Heather." A young mans voice was saying. "Is where Team Flare hangs out. Here, and that weirdo red café back home in Lumiose City." I pretended to drop something and looked back at them as I bent down.

"So where is there headquarters?" The girl, Heather asked the boy. He didn't respond for a minute. "Sam?" She asked.

"Sorry Heather but I'm not sure. I think it's in Lumiose City. I mean, that's probably where they would keep all their weapons and prisoners." Sam shrugged. Sam was cute...

"Okay well. Let's only worry about them again if we run into some stupid grunts." They grabbed their water bottles and slug their bags on their shoulders.

"Right. Which hopefully wont happen." Sam smiled and they walked out of the pokemon center.

I need to go to Lumiose City! I thought and stood up. Taking one last huge bite of my sandwich before tossing it in the trash. I started towards the exit but I heard Absol bark and I redirected my route. Absol was waiting with Nurse Joy and a tray of 5 pokeballs.

I swiped up the pokeballs and waved a quick thank you to the nurse and whistled for Absol to follow me. I hurredly stuffed the balls in my back as we exited the building.

As soon as we were out in the heat again, Absol picked something up. A scent.

"Absol!" She said and dashed towards the other side of town. following an abandoned path behind a cabin. I raced after her and we came to a halt in front of a large rock. She absol'd again and looked at me expectantly.

"This might be a place for Team Flare but it is no where I can access by a card." I pulled out the card and inspected the area, looking for an insert.

"Okay Absol I guess were going back to Lumiose City." The ground shook and I crouched down by Baby to keep her safe. The shaking stopped and we ran back to the main part of town. The archway to exit the town towards Cyllage City had collapsed. the ground was uprooted and the rocks and trees piled over the entrance.

"Well baby, I guess were not going that way." I mumbled to Absol. We began towards the other exit. Walking along route 11 until we walked up some steps. My holocaster started buzzing so I answered it.

"Serena!" Calem's face popped up.

"Oh my god, Calem! Where are you!?" I sputtered quickly. Baby was trying to get into the view.

"Hush Serena!" Shauna whisper-shouted as a hologram in the background. "They can't know we have the holocaster!"

Calem spoke up again. "Serena, we are not at the headquarters. We are in a small room in the Tower of Mastery in Shalour City!" The screen began to cut out.

"Calem?" I asked worriedly.

"Relax Serena just come get us!" It cut out more and soon the holocaster was off. I sighed and Baby looked at me. We both bolted towards a cave that leads to Shalour City.

~~~

Absol returned to her pokeball and I was left alone to whip around corners and reflections in the Reflection Cave. I saw a few pokemon I wanted to capture but resisted my urges for the emergency at hand.

Chingling, Mime Jr, Mr. Mime, even Sableeye! Goodness I am so coming back here before Shalour City Gym!

I saw the exit of the cave and sped up to get there faster, but as soon as I put a foot in the sunlight I was yanked backwards.

My face was covered with a potato sack bag and my arms were pinned behind me. I relied on my swinging feet to kick whoever was holding me in the balls, or.. female genitalia.

My foot connected with something and I heard a loud male voice groan in pain. I smirked under my covering. I swung my feet backwards and they connected with another thing. another groan. I smiked this time and the grip on my arms loosened. I used this opportunity to elbow the man in the stomach and slip out of the bag.

The man groaned and fell to the ground and suddenly I could see again. I looked at the two men and realized they were Team Flare grunts.

"Serena, this isn't the end. We will battle next time." The man still standing breathed, clutching his private parts. His eyes widened and he turned away to puke.

"Bye!" I shouted and skipped around the guys and ran as fast as I could into town and towards the beach.

The tower of Mastery loomed above me and the sky was turning dark for the night to come. I paused briefly to take in the view and catch my breath. Then  stood straight up and continued to run into the tower.

I began to go up the stairs but stopped in a shadow when I heard voices.

"We have that annoying pigtailed girl and that too-cool-for-school dark-haired boy in the room above." A female grunt was gloating to a janitor. A few other grunts were lingering around, chatting.

"Congratulations Felice." The janitor sighed, obviously over all of the bragging. He was definitely from Team Flare though because his janitors suit had the symbol on the back.

She laughed, "Lysandre might buy me a new outfit as an admin." She smirked and popped her hip.

I rolled my eyes and snuk around them, which wasn't difficult. The janitor saw me and looked up and right gesturing where the room was. I offered him a thankful smile.

"What are you looking at, Stan?" Felice snapped and started to turn my way but I was gone through a hallway before she could see a wisp of my hair. I bolted up more stairs and found a door just to the right. I opened the door ajar and peeked inside.

"No I know! No," another female voice sounded through the room. "I have to babysit these two annoying kids today until Taxin shows up for his shift." I peeked my head in more to see better. It was a small room and a girl that looked like a pretty, classier version of the grunts was sitting with her feet propped up on a desk holding a phone close to her head. There was a cell with my friends behind it. Their bags hung on hooks on the wall.

"Sasha!" The girl said, "I am no grunt! I am Caselynn, Team Flare Admin!" She smiled proudly.

Behind me I heard voices and I thought of a plan. I slipped into an empty room and luckily found extra clothing.

I changed hastily into the Team Flare clothes. Which wasn't a grunts outfit. It was nicer, classier outfit. A white dress that puffed at the ends with a crop red jacket. Weirdo sunglasses and red socks that went above my knees. White boots that were just below the knees and white gloves.

My hair! I thought and searched the room. I found a wig with a hat and placed it on my head, tucking my hair into it. It was a red wig with the hair down and little braids about it. The hat was white and just like mine.

I stuffed my pink bag into a red one and slung it on my shoulder. I slipped out of the room and everyone looked at me immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 730 46
[Kalosshipping] If someone had told Serena that she would become the hero, as well as the champion, of Kalos, she would've outright laughed herself t...
184 14 14
Pokemon Adventures , This story is about a trainer who just recived her starter and is in a journey to be a Pokemon trainer in kalos. Let us also exp...
7.6K 238 61
Yannie is a vampire, not just any ordinary vampire, but a princess that rules over the Pokemon world... And also, not just any princess, but a girl w...
53.6K 576 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...