𝘚𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘴 π˜‹π˜’π˜―π˜€π˜¦ Β«Zayl...

By jasminefj

Story Status: [ on going + revising ] In which a girl named Selena falls in love with a frat boy named Zayn... More

C A S T & D E T A I L S
🎢Curated Playlists for character relationships:
1 ; Revised
2 ; Revised
3 ; Revised
4 ; Revised
5 ; Revised
6 ; Revised
7 ; Revised
8 ; Revised
9 ; Revised
10 ; Revised
11 ; Revised
12 ; Revised
14 ; Revised
15 ; Revised
16 ; Revised
17 ; Revised
18 ; Revised
19 ; Revised
20 ; Revised
21 ; Revised
22 ; Revised
23 ; Revised
24 ; Revised
25 ; Revised
26 ; Revised
27 ; Revised
28 ; Revised
29 ; Revised
30 ; Revised
31 ; Revised
32 ; Revised
33 ; Revised
34 ; Revised
35 ; Revised
36 ; Revised
37 ; Revised
38 ; Revised
39 ; Revised
40 ; Revised
41 ; Revised
42 ; Revised
43 ; Revised
44 ; Revised
45 ; Revised
46 ; Revised
47 ; Revised
48 ; Revised
49 ; Revised
50 ; Revised
51 ; Revised
52 ; Revised
53 ; Revised
54 ; Revised
55 ; Revised
56 ; Revised
57 ; Revised
58 ; Revised
59 ; Revised
60 ; Revised
61 ; Revised
62 ; Revised
63 ; Revised
64 ; Revised
65 ; Revised
66 ; Revised
67 ; Revised
68 ; Revised
69 ; Revised
70 ; Revised
71 ; Revised
72 ; Revised
73 ; Revised
74 ; Revised
75 ; Revised
76 ; Revised
77 ; Revised
78 ; Revised
79 ; Revised
80 ; Revised
81 ; Revised
82 ; Revised

13 ; Revised

5.9K 124 77
By jasminefj

Stars Dance
Chapter 13
_

Lucy's Point of View

I WAS FINISHING up before I headed out to my class for the day, when Vanessa came walking in with a purpose with my room. I was taken by surprise, my eyes widen through the vanity mirror as she stood behind me with her hands crossed over her chest. I turned around in a slow and confused manner. "Can I help you?" I said raising my eyebrows at her.
-
"I don't know what was going through your head when you made The most irrational decision to kick Selena out of her own dorm-..." Vanessa begins to explain.
-
I sigh and roll my eyes, it seemed like I heard this story thousands of times before already and it wasn't even midday "Is that it Is that all you have for me? You can go." I pointed at the door.
-
"How could you Lucy!" She exclaims.
-
"I'm not gonna just let her sit here and bring him in and do that shit all in front of my face. I deserve respect too." I point at my chest.
-
"She had just as much right as you do, this was her living space too." She says.
-
"Well not anymore." I said.
-
"Lucy just because your relationship didn't go well with him, doesn't mean you have to wish the worst for her as well." Vanessa grew quick serious.
-
"Who the fuck are you to tell me about what the fuck I went through? You don't know anything! And if you do it is because I tell you! Not cause you know anything!" I exclaim, growing really irritated.
-
"It doesn't it seem like it and it looks like you're hiding the actual reason of the situation and making it more than it needs to be." Vanessa said.
-
I scoff. "Besides how did you even find out?" I question.
-
"Yesterday coming home from a late class, Ashely and I saw her taking her things from the sorority house onto his car." She says.
-
"Is she living with him?" I question.
-
"How the hell am I suppose to know?" She said.
-
I let out a deep sigh. "Well anyways that sounds like her problem now." I say putting my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my lanyard from the coffee table.
-
"You're heartless." Vanessa added.
-
"And you're just getting to know me." I smirked, walking towards the door. "When you leave, lock up please." I said and walked out the door.

Zayn's Point of View

My blood was boiling and I had taken enough of this shit for weeks, I've had enough. I hated seeing him here, breathing and near her. Him sitting next to Selena didn't sit well with me, there were thousands of other seats in this whole lecture hall and he just had to come and sit right next to her. I had been calm and patient up until now but I was growing annoying at this point. When Selena heard my voice she grew panicked by the way her body froze still, not moving an inch, not even to turn her attention my direction.
-
"Move, I won't tell you again." I stated, he clenched his jaw and didn't, move an inch.
-
That is when Selena stood up on her feet and turned my direction. Her eyes were big and she slightly took my hands in hers discreetly as possible.
-
"Please don't do this." She whispered. "Calm down." She added.
-
"I'll calm down when he moves the fuck away from you." I said bluntly and I didn't care.
-
"I don't see a name, property of, this belongs to...written anywhere." He said. "Selena is my friend, and I'll move when she tells me not you." He added.
-
"Friend?" I raised my brows at Selena., but she stayed quiet.
-
"Zayn.." Selena trailed off.
-
"I will make his life hell, and you know it." I told Selena firmly.
-
"I would really like to see you try buddy." He said right after me.
-
"When I make promises I don't break them, know that." I said stepping in front of Selena as he challenged the space and stepped close as well.
-
"Okay." Selena stood in between us pushing us apart.
-
Nothing else could be done as the professor walking in announcing his presence and for all of us to take our seats. I went and sat a row behind Selena for the rest of the lecture.

Selena's Point of View

I felt awkward between the confrontation between Zayn and Adam, I couldn't even turn to face Adam as I pull my materials out from my bag, and set them on the best. "Selena the book?" Adam broke the silence first. As I remained a bit distracted. my cheeks were flushed.
-
"Mhm?" I hummed not really focusing on him. "Oh right-...the book sorry." I say as pick up the book from the desk and begin flipping through the pages.
-
"Look before we begin, I just want to say I'm sorry for-.." I begin pushing a strand of my hair away from my face.
-
"Don't worry about it." He says. "I just don't know how you both are friends, it seems like you are both more than that." He says.
-
"We're nothing." I deny even though I know it is a lie.
-
"It doesn't seem like it." I says, and I really don't know what else to say.
-
"And I don't know if this is the right time, or place to even say this, but I've tried many times to find a way to tell you..." He trails off nervously.
-
"What is it?" I question.
-
"I'd like to take you out sometime, you know? I just think you and would click right away-..." He began and my eyes widen.
-
"Look Adam I-..." I began before I was interrupted by the professor who had announced something for the class and I didn't say anything after that.

***

Though I left uneasy the whole lecture, with Adam basically asking me out on a date. I didn't know if I should let Zayn know? I didn't want any confrontations between them anymore, but I didn't think it was fair from him it I didn't tell him as well. Zayn was capable of many things and he was probably capable of bashing Adam's face in, I didn't want that for neither of them. One didn't deserve and the other shouldn't do it for all the wrong reasons. Levi says he's capable of many things, and I believe him, because there was no reason for him to lie about them either. Hopefully Zayn would listen to me.

***

Lecture was over and I began putting my things back in my bag. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I didn't mean too." Adam apologized.
-
"No, no." I let out a small smile. "it's not that." I said. "It's just that you caught me off guard." I said with hand gestures.
-
"Will you think about it? At least?" He questioned.
-
I see Zayn approaching me from the corner of my eye, and I can't seem to concentrate. "Think about what?" I focus my attention back to his, as his tall frame stands in front of me.
-
"A date?" He said.
-
"Yeah, I'll think about it, bye Adam." I said before I quickly moved my way towards Zayn before he could approach Adam and I, even further.
-
Once we left the lecture hall, I received loads of text messages from Ashely and Vanessa, just spamming me in a group chat. The had questioned my whereabouts, and they asked if I could meet up with them at the coffee shop on campus. I agreed before clicking sent and locking my phone.
-
I had lost sight of Zayn in the crowded hallways. I walked down a lonely corridor where the photography rooms was, and I assumed was there. He had to be, it had become to obvious at this point. I turn the knob to the red room and walk in slowly, he sits on the couch that is against the wall and turns his attention to me.
-
"Finally you show up." He says. "What? Did prince charming hold you up?" He said and I sighed.
-
"No." I told him. "Can we just forget about the whole situation?"
-
"I just don't like him.." He admits. "Every fucking day, of every other week, it's getting fucking annoying." He admits.
-
"Let's just forget about it." I say leaning against his arm. "Please." I kiss his cheek.
-
"Mhm." He said cupping my face and pressing his lips against mine.
-
Taking a whole of me into his lap, I straddle him and he continues to kiss me, except this time his mouth trails down my neck. I bit my lip and lightly rock myself back and forth against him. He groans his hands grip my hips. "I can't wait to have you." He whispered. "I want you so bad." He added.
-
I get off of him. "Well that is gonna have to wait, cause I have to go and meet up with my friends." I sat adjusting my outfit and fixing my hair.
-
"And how long is that suppose to take?" He said standing up after me.
-
"It's only for a little while." I said.
-
"Is there a reason for that?" He said.
-
"No why?" I knead my eyebrows together. "Just a quick chat, between girls that's all." I lift my shoulders.
-
"You're lying." He said. "Tell me now." He demanded.
-
"I can tell your still pissed about Adam." I admit.
-
"As long as you keep me from beating his face in, we'll be fine." He said. "Is there anything else you'll like to tell me?" He questioned.
-
I knew he could see right there me and wanted to know the question that lingered my mind. Adam wanting to take me out on a date. I figured he could see it right through my eyes, and my uneasy body language. After all I was shit at lying, I always was.
-
"Can we talk out this are the apartment? The girls are waiting for me." I nearly whined.
-
"Alright then." He took a few steps towards me, pushing a strand of hair away from my face. He cupped my face with his hands and ran his thumb against my skin, as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine once again. "Would you like that I pick you up afterwards?" He whispered.
-
"Yes please." I responded.
-
"Alright then, I'll be going to the frat to get the rest of my shit, and I'll pick you up in a few." He says. I agreed and I pulled on the doorknob of the door and walked out of the photography room leaving Zayn behind as I hurried on to the coffee shop.

Zayn's Point of View

Once Selena left me to go meet up her friends at the coffee shop, I hurried my ass to the frat to gather the rest of my shit and take it to the apartment that Selena and I shared now because of Lucy...fucking Lucy she kicked her out and I felt like shit. It always is my fault, ever since I have known Lucy. I just turn a blind eye when it comes to her because at this point in my life she didn't deserve that to know her the way that I knew her.
-
I walked across campus, and into the frat house, I quickly made my way across the dining hall and the large living room. Many questioned where I was and I didn't stand a chance telling these idiots where I've been they didn't deserve to know. I walked down the corridor towards my bedroom that lead up to my dorm room. I walked in and there sat Levi at his chest, finishing up some homework I guess.
-
"Hey dude where have you been?" He questioned.
-
"You would not believe what the fuck happened!" I exclaimed, aside from Jackie, Levi was also one of my trusted friends. "I can't live like this anymore Levi, she terrorizes my fucking life every chance she fucking gets!" I exclaimed. "This is literally hell on fucking earth for me." I said with a sigh plopping down on my bed, and running my fingers through my hair frustrated as fuck.
"What do I have to fucking do to be left alone?"
-
It seemed like Levi wanted to give me advice as he hung with his mouth slightly open and wanted to say something each time I opened my mouth to say something. "What are you even talking about?" I he questioned.
-
"Lucy who the fuck else?!" I exclaimed. "She fucking kicked Selena out of her own dorm, cause she caught us making out in the room." I explain.
-
"Oooh." He said. "She probably won't admit it but that probably tugged on the her heartstrings a bit." He said.
-
"I have moved on like she wanted, I have avoided her, have stopped thinking about her, have wanted nothing to do with her, and lately she's confusing the fuck out of me." I admit. "I just don't get her." I tell him.

Lucy's Point of View

After class was over, I wa furious at the fact that Vanessa had put me on the spot like that, and I didn't even have a chance to give her a piece of my mind because I was running late for class. I was going to give the person responsible for this a piece of my mind, none of this would have happened if he just kept his distance like he said he would. I walked into the frat house and immediately got stares from every possible male walking body but I ignored all of them.
-
I rolled my eyes and continued walking towards Zayn's dorm as I knew where I was from memory. "Where is he?" I said out loud. "Zayn Malik where are you?" I sing songed down the corridor where his dorm room was.

Zayn's Point of View

I took a breather, and laid back onto my bed I just couldn't believe this was all happening, not again I not. Not again. I didn't want to go back to that dark place of the past year. It wasn't healthy and mentally I wasn't right. She was just ruining this all for me. She took enjoyment out of this.
-
"Zayn Malik where are you?" I heard Lucy's voice right outside the corridor. Levi's eyes widen. "You got to be fucking kidding me." I said under my breath.
-
"Do you want me to leave?" Levi questioned.
-
"Fuck no." I said.
-
The door wasn't even locked and there was not even a knock at the door when it clicked open and Lucy walked right inside. "Lucy." Levi and I both said in unison.

Selena's Point of View

"You're here!" Ashely and Vanessa both said in unison, embracing me in tight hugs before sitting down across from me. I was confused at their gesture. Ok?
-
"We heard what Lucy did." The quickly break to the point. I knew there was something more to those embraces.
-
"Yeah..." I sighed. "Can we not talk about her right now?" I said leaning back in the chair.
-
"Why?-...we just want you to know that we love and support you." Ashely stated.
-
"To tell you the truth, she's been like this since Zayn and I partnered up in literature for a project." I admitted and both Ashely an Vanessa glanced at each other weirdly.
-
"She kicked you out of the dorm?" Vanessa questioned.
-
"She's angry lately because she caught Zayn and I making out in the dorm." I lifted my shoulders carelessly and rolled my eyes.
-
"Do you two have something going on ?" Ashely questioned.
-
"We do? We just want to keep it on the low." I confess to my best friends. "So please don't tell anyone? I trust you both."
-
"We're not here to judge you but to love and support you." Vanessa said with a smile.
-
"Thank you guys, I just can't believe Lucy." I nodded my head sideways.
-
"Do you really like him?" Ashely questioned.
-
"I do." I admit with a shy smile.
-
"Where are you staying? You sure you don't need us? For anything? Cause we're here for you girl!" Said Vanessa.
-
"In an apartment complex." I told them.
-
"And where did he get the money for that?" Ashely questioned.
-
"His dad...it's a long story." I admit not giving too many details, as it's Zayn's life not mine. "But I'm going to be fine I promise." I told them with assurance.

Zayn's Point of View

The door shut behind her and she stood there glancing around the dorm. "Nothing's changed since I was last here." Lucy looked around the door. A smile appeared formed on her face when she saw Levi. "Hi Levi, it's been a while. You should say hi sometime when you see me in the halls." Lucy chuckles, pacing around me. "Or what? Zayn's not allowed you to be friends with me?"
-
"Hi." Levi said in a awkward tone, not knowing if he should even. "N-no not at all-..."
-
"What do you want?" I broke the ice.
-
"I'll leave you both to it." Levi said, picking a couple books from his desk and walking out of the door.
-
I can't believe Levi would leave me like that, even though I told him not too. I couldn't stay in this room alone with Lucy, I mentally and emotionally couldn't. Her presence here just brought me memories, everything that happened between us both in the past. The memories just flooded, and I wanted them to go away.
-
"What do I want?" She brushed over Levi's presence in the room and continued the conversation like if it was only her and I this whole time. "More like what are you doing? Zayn? What is your motive?" She said.
-
"I'd want to remind you that I don't owe you explanations, anymore." I fought back, I wasn't letting her control me, not this time. "But throwing her shit out of the room? She lived there too!" I exclaim.
-
"If you were going to be in that room every time, I came back from my classes, she had no business being there either!" Lucy exclaimed. "I told you wanted you as far away from me as possible, and what the fuck do you do? Go and get with my friend? That included them!" She added.
-
"Lucy I owe you nothing ok? You took everything that was of me back in Bradford, you took me places that I didn't deserve to go! You fucking ruined me Lucy, but that doesn't mean I have to listen to you anymore! Selena has nothing to do with this, nothing. Putting shit in her head of things of me because you don't like me, doesn't make it right or fucking fair." I exclaimed.
-
"You could've sat back and stayed with your whore ass of a "friend" Jackie, why Selena, why her?" She exclaimed.
-
My blood boiled with she insulted Jackie. "Leave her out of this!" I argue back.
-
"Like that bitch should've stayed out our relationship? She had no problem there!" Lucy argued back. "And you had no problem fucking her either."
-
I let out a big sigh of frustration. "I know what this is all about, you want to get back at me through Selena, this is your whole plan, I see it." I argue.
-
"This shits all up in your head." She uses her finger and taps on the side of my head.
-
I take her hand and move it away from my temple and hold it tightly. "Lucy stop all of this because you don't fucking know me at all."
-
She snatched her hand away from my grasp. "I know you and I know what you can do to get what you want. Did you know that Selena is a virgin? Has she told you that?" Lucy smirked devilishly.
-
"You don't know anything about us, just because I kiss her doesn't mean we're in a relationship." I argue back.
-
"You're gonna fuck up and you're going to repeat history with her like you did with me. You ruined me, you ruined everything we had. You've changed too. What happened to the Zayn? I knew you and that Jackie girl were close but when you were with her, you are a completely different person!"
-
"Jackie and I went through similar things in life, shit you wouldn't even understand." I explain.
-
"Do you like her?" Lucy popped the question about Selena, the questioned I had been waiting for all along.
-
"And if I do, what about it?" I challenged.
-
"Nothing I just figured-..." She began trailing on.
-
"You figured what? That I was waiting for you to notice? Jealous?" I crossed my hands over my chest. "I stop giving a fuck about you Lucy a long time ago."
-
She chuckled at my words. "Me? Jealous?" She trailed off. "You're not the only man left on this planet, either so don't flatter yourself." She shooed me with her hand gestures.
-
"But it makes perfect sense? You're angry that suddenly Selena and I start talking, hanging out, kissing? You don't like that do you? So that is why you kick her out, because you just couldn't stand that you just weren't doing it for me anymore." I explain.
-
"I literally could careless, who's doing it "for you?" She said. "We're past history, but I won't let you fuck up Selena's life the way you did with mine." She admits. "The cheating? The lying? The pregnancy on top of that?"
-
I knew she was going to bring that up, that topic was unavoidable. We were young, we didn't know what the hell we were doing, and it just happened, she became pregnant, and like all strict parents that her mother and father were, aborting my child was the only solution she saw.
-
"I mean how could I ever forget? We were in high school, you were fucking around with Jackie while I was pregnant, Zayn." She reminds me.
-
At the time Lucy and I's relationship was rocky because of Jackie. It came down to me choosing between the two of them. Lucy had done everything to drive a wedge between us. But, I couldn't just drop Jackie, she and I had been through a lot out whole lives. Things lead to another and kissed and things happened...
-
"How was I suppose to even know! When you kept It a secret, and didn't tell me until after you got it done, and saw you a whole year later. It was our baby Lucy. I didn't care to have a say or an opinion on it I just wish you would have at least told me. But you didn't. It's not all my fault. I didn't know." I admit.
-
"My parents nearly kicked me out, and it took me time to get their trust back." She said. "So leave Selena alone, she's young and inexperienced." She argued. "She doesn't know anything."
-
I know asking her this question would just suck me back into the realm that was Lucy and I. I dragged on after her for years begging that she'd give us another chance. But I had to know. "Do you still have feelings for me?" I questioned.
-
"Feelings for you?" She chuckled turning her attention away from mine. As I watched her wiped her eyes, did she shed a tear?
-
"It's a simple question, just fucking answer me." I demanded, she was once the love of my life.
-
"I don't." She said not even turning to look at me. "Those feelings died a long time ago." "
-
"Out of all the things I remember about you, being a horrible liar was one." I said. "Lucy we could've been more if you just didn't reject me all the time."
-
"And if I had given you that chance, what would have been different? You'd just take them and play with them, the reputation you carry around here isn't a good one." She argued back. "Selena is who you want now, so how I feel doesn't really matter anymore."
-
"Selena is brought up in the middle of everything we've talked about in these past few minutes, just speak with the truth and stop hiding behind her." I explain.
-
"Fine you want the truth?" She clicks her teeth. "Selena told me you irritate the fuck out of her, and the only reason she's with you is for the project you two are doing your literature class." Lucy explains.
-
"You're lying." I say with a clenched jaw.
-
"Ask her." She says. " And if she trips up in her words, then you know I wasn't lying." She says with a lift of her shoulders.
-
"Lying is your way of getting things, I know you." I saw.
-
"That is probably true, but not in this moment. You wanted the truth didn't you? Here it is." She says.

Selena's Point of View

The girls sat and we talked about a lot of things for what seemed like hours. We shared laughs and gossip, I had pulled out my phone to see what time it was and it was a message from Zayn telling me that he was on his way to get me in a few minutes. The coffee shop wasn't far away from the frat house, as everything was on campus when I looked up from the time I saw the message, Zayn was getting out his car in the parking lot.
-
"Thank you guys for this." I said to the girls standing up. "This means a lot." I smiled.
-
"Don't you worry girl" Vanessa embraced me in a tight hug. "We are here for you." She said.
-
"For anything you need." Ashely followed.
-
"Thank you guys, Zayn's here." I said as he stood against his car, and I gave the girls one last smile and wave and walked out of the coffee shop with a mile forming on my face, when I saw Zayn.
-
He seemed serious, his hands were in the pockets of his jeans and he didn't form a smile when he saw me. I questioned it but I didn't ask him. He opened the passenger door and I got in. "Thank-.." I didn't even finish my sentence when he slammed the door shut and her got in on the drivers side. I was putting on my seat belt when he took off, and I didn't even get the chance to click the seat belt in.
-
He drove of the campus in a fast manner, I notice that he kept a serious look on the road an a clenched fist on the steering wheel. He did sharp turns on the way to the apartment when I nearly bumped my shoulder against the wall. "Zayn, you're going to kill us both!" I exclaimed.
-
He was angry.

***
We make it to the apartment, and he puts the car in one of the slots, stepping out he doesn't even wait for me, when he walks ahead of me and I try to catch up to his pace. He walks through the lobby, and across the glossy floors that nearly give me a reflection of my face.
-
"Zayn what's wrong?" I question as we stood in the elevator waiting for it to open on our floor.
-
"Nothing." He said, and he continued to walk down to the apartment once the elevator door opened on our floor.
-
We reach the door of our apartment building and jams the kick into the keyhole and opens it, I follow behind him. I but my bag down with a concerned look on my face. "Something is definitely wrong." I said out into the air. "I need you to tell me."
-
"Do I irritate you? So much that you are only with me until the stupid literature project is over?" He exclaimed in anger and my eyes widen.
-
"What?" I question. "Why does that have to do with anything?"
-
"Fucking answer me!" He exclaimed, and I jumped up startled a bit not knowing that my answer would get his this angry. "I'm not going to repeat myself."
-
"Why are you yelling at me? Calm down." I cooed.
-
"Answer my fucking question." He said nothing more.
-
"Why would you even think that?" I added.
-
"Get out." He said.
-
"I mean get out of my sight. I don't want to here right now. Go." He pointed down the hall, where the bedrooms were.
-
I do what he says and walk down the hallway into the room. I sit on the bed confused out his sudden outburst, and why was he so angry. Zayn did cause an immense frustration in me at one point when we first got to know each other, but that had all changed after I began to know him. Where had he gotten this information? I wait for a few minutes until the apartment becomes silent, I don't hear him anymore, and walk out into the hallway towards the living room and kitchen.
-
There I stop Zayn sitting in the sofa, with his legs propped up onto the coffee table and he has a bottle of liquor in his hands, just chugging down the bitter liquid the bottle nearly gone, and he was nearly gone as well. Tossing his head back onto the sofa cushion.
-
"Zayn what are you doing?" I question in whisper, never ever seeing him like this before.
-
"What I do best." He said back, bringing the rim of the bottle to his lips and drinking down the bitter liquor.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.3K 27
Izuku forgotten in the forest by his step father for being quirless at the age of four all was seemed hopeless and was left to die but he wasn't goin...
749K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
806K 22.2K 142
Holly-May doesn't know the number she's texting accidently turns out to be Justin Biebers...will she find out? Highest Ranking: #9 in Fanfiction, #2...
69.3K 1.3K 53
in which 2 exes get cast in a play with no idea theyre both madly still in love each other socialmedia/written story ACHIEVEMENTS #3 in roberts (19/4...