Bad Intentions / e.g.d fan fi...

Von shakaaa

FUCKBOIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUU Mehr

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen ?
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Character update
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thrity three
Thrity four
thirty five

Fifteen

231 4 0
Von shakaaa

9 months later (hahaha don't hate me)

I'm better now I can walk run and stuff. Ethan and I are still together. But today is the first day back to school and I'm nervous. I have been temporarily homeschooled until I got better. And we'll now I am.

I put on high waist skinny jeans and a long sleeve crop top and I put on converse. I looked in the mirror I look at my scar on my side and decided to put a jacket on. I put it on and did my hair.

I did French braids once I was pleased I did my makeup and waited for Ethan. I said bye to my mom who was passed out.

I grabbed my phone and bag and left. I waited on the porch for him.

He pulled up and got out the car. I got up and he came in front of me. "Ava" he said I stepped down. "Ethan" I smiled and kissed him.

"Ready?" He walked me to his car. "I'm ready" he opened the car door and I got in.

He got in and turned the engine on "your nervous aren't you?" He said. "Well yea I haven't seen Rebecca in a while. Also I have barely seen Catty." I sighed. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"Of course she is I think," he turned into the parking lot. "I haven't seen her." He turned off the car.

"Hmm okay" I got out with him and looked at my school. He looked at me "lowkey remember?" I nod and he nodded too.

We are keeping our relationship lowkey only people who know are Cameron and Grayson. Catty never let me tell her. I went walking first into school. I hesitated to open the door but I did.

Everyone looked at me some people smiled and others whispered. I wish Ethan was here.

I walked threw he halls going to my locker. I unlocked and got my things walking to first period. I sat down waiting for Cameron. He came threw the doors i got up and he came and hugged me. "I missed seeing you around here" he says. I laugh and he puts me down.

"Hey have you seen Catty?" I ask as we walk back to our seat. "No, she only texted me once and said sorry. I tried and tried but I never get a response" he leans back in his chair. "Oh my. What could of happened?" I bit lip.

He shrugs and the bells rings. The teacher comes in and starts teaching.
-------------

Finally school is over i am in the hallway walking to Ethan car. "Well isn't paralyzed girl" I turned and Rebecca was there. Gosh why, I thought I avoided that.

"Hello Rebecca" I said rolling my eyes. "Wow still bitchy as usual" she puts weight on her left side.

"Still fake wait more fake then usual is that breast implants" i sass. "Watch it Ava" she whips her hair as she walks away. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

He was already there. He parked far from the school so we wouldn't be seen. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hey gorgeous" he says kissing me. "Hey" I smile as he holds me.

"How was it?"

"Bleh" I lay on his chest. "Great response" he laughs. I laugh and get in his car.

"I'm so tired" I jump in the back seat. He laughs "so your going to sleep there?" He asks.

"Yep" I lay down and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and he is recording "stop Ethan" I cover the Camera. "Stop your gorgeous" he says still recording. I take my phone out my pocket. I open snap and record him too.

"Okay I will stop" he says I laugh and turn off my phone closing my eye again.

"I'm so tireeeedddd" I sit up. "Well I can't do nothing now" he starts driving. I get back in the front and lay my feet on his lap. He holds them and I smile. "Bih we tumblr as fuck" I giggle and take a picture. "I guess we are."

---------
We got to his house and I got out his car and walked up to his door.

He opened the door for me and we both walked in. "Hey Cameron" I wave she smiles and continues making food.

Since the accident I spent a lot of time over here. "We are going up stairs" he tells Cameron.

"Don't be loud"

I turn to her and she winks turning to the stove. I shake my head following Ethan up the stairs.

He plops on his bed and sit at his desk. "So I saw Rebecca today" I spin the chair.

"And?"

"And well we started to argue, like usual" I kept spinning in the chair.

"Ignore her she is jealous" I stop on the chair. "I guess your right" I jump on top of him.

I groan "your back is so hard" I get off and attempt to run my back. "Well its back, not a butt" he laughs. "Your butt is jiggly" I poke his butt.

"Stop being weird" he laughs.

"It's is tho look at it" i keep poking it.

He turns so I can't poke it no more "are you gonna poke that" he smirks.

I squint my eyes "ya nasty" he laughs. I lay down next to him. I grab his arm and turn so my back is facing him. I put his hand on my head "play with my hair" I tell him.

"Why?" He ask. "Don't ask just do it" i close my eyes.

He obeys and plays with my hair. I start to feel tired but then he stops. I find his hand and put it back on my head. He laughs and I hear a video take place.

"Did you record that?" I ask as he stays playing with my hair.

"Yep." I giggle and close my eyes falling asleep.

(0.0)

Pink

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.8K 184 37
The truth always comes out [completed]
272K 5.7K 27
looks like you got a boner
131K 1.8K 26
Once a fuckboy, Always a fuckboy *completed*
202K 3.8K 50
"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 |