Twenty five

I hear birds and waves I pull the bed sheets over me. Then I feel arms around me, I stop moving and slowly turn.

Oh please don't be a rapist please don't be a rapist.

I turn fully and see Grayson. Oh it's just Grayson naked. WAIT NO GRAYSON NAKED!

I look down at myself and I'm naked too. "What the fuck?" I mouth to my self.

What happened last night?! I look around the room and it's a little beach hut. It had a bed and a kitchen it seemed so small. I luckily get out his grip. I look for my underwear, I found it.

Ah good i was wearing my Calvin Klein set. Wasn't looking bad at least. I put those on and go to the kitchen and there is a mirror.

Ew my hair and breath. I tie my hair up into a pony tail.

Okay there has to be a bathroom. I walk behind the kitchen and see a wooden door. I open it and ah thank the lord it was a bathroom. There was toothpaste randomly but no toothbrush. Time to be six year old Ava and use my finger. I put the toothpaste on my finger and did what I had to do. I leave the bathroom and go back to the bed, Grayson still asleep.

I check my phone and I had messages from Caty, a lot.

I turn off my phone and look behind me to look at grayson. "This is the second time gray" I whisper.

I open the balcony doors and see the beach. I rest my elbows on the railing and rest my head on my hands. I look over the beach trying to remember how I got here.

Grayson's pov

I open my eyes and see a girl half naked on the balcony. I notice I'm naked.

"What the hell?" I go back falling off the bed realizing the situation.

The girl turns around, it's Ava. Holy shit, I forgot how her body was.

"My reaction too" she leans on the railing, still on the balcony, crossing her arms.

I see my boxers I think or pants. I grab them nope there boxers. I slide them on and stand up. I look around, then back at Ava who was biting her lip looking at me. She looks up at me and turns around looking back at the beach.

"What happened?" I look around the room.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out" she says.

"Also there is toothpaste in the bathroom use your finger" she tells me. 

Ava's pov

He leaves to the bathroom. Damn it I forgot his body was so fucking nice. I grab my phone and throw myself on the bed laying on my tummy.

I open messages and see what Caty texted me.

Caty: wym? You're not coming to the hotel!

Caty: Ava I just woke and you're not here! I was drunk last night what did you send me!!

Caty: oml I see what you sent me! Grayson isn't here either!

Caty: ARE YOU GETTING KIDNAPPED!

Caty: oml oml my bestfriend is dying!

Caty: wait are you and Grayson having fun time?

Caty: oml what if you guys are? And I'm messing up your moment 

Caty: text me please I'm worriedddd

Me: Caty I'm fine, and Grayson is too.

Caty: wait you're with Grayson!

Me: umm

Caty: are you two fucking?

She calls me FaceTime.

"Omg! You're in your underwear" she yells in the phone.

"Chill out Caty, okay I think we did." I tell her. Her eyes get big and she smiles.

"Is he better than Ethan? I want to know everything" i laugh and nod no.

"I don't know, I hope it was." I shrug, I hear the bathroom door open.

"I gotta go he's coming" I hang up. I look up and see him. He leans on the wall and crosses his arms.

"So you think I'm better than Ethan?" He chuckles.

My cheeks get hot "uh you heard me?"

"When Caty is screaming and on full volume, hard to miss it" he laughs.

"Oh"

Grayson's pov

"Oh" she sits up. God, I wish I remembered last night.

"Well we should get going right?" She asked me.

I nod and find my clothes. I see her crop top and joggers. "Don't think these are mine" I throw her clothes at her.

"Grayson" she laughs and picks them up.

"I don't think these are mine either" she throws them at me. I laugh and put my clothes on and so does she.

"Should we say anything about this or?" She ask.

I open the front door and make sure no one is around.

"I think we shouldn't, only Caty cause someone one told her already, let's go no one is around." We both leave the hut.

Unknowns pov

I walk the beach and hear two voices. I look over my shoulder and see Grayson and Ava leave a beach hut.

"Hm that's interesting" i take my phone out and take a picture of them leaving.