Twenty six

Back in California

"Gosh I can't believe Coachella is over" I groan and open my locker.

"Same, it was the best" Caty takes her books out of her locker.

"Ladies!" We both turn and see Cameron. Of course Caty runs to him and kisses him. I walk up behind them and awkwardly stand there.

"Person" he says and opens his arms. I open mine too "human!"

He suffocates me into a huge hug. "How was it?" He asked.

"Eventful" I shrug.

"Seemed fun from the snaps" he says. The bell rings signaling for us to go to first.

"I'm off" I salute them and walk off.

-

"Almost out of this hell" I put my arms out and stretch. We were in gym, about to play some volleyball outside.

I notice Caty looking far in the distance. "What ya looking at?"

She points straight ahead, I see a man on the bleachers. "Is that Cole?" I put my leg down from stretching.

"I think that is" Caty gets off the floor.

I leave the group real quick to see if it was. And it was, my smile grows big and I go up the stairs to the bleachers. "Funny seeing you around here" I say.

He looks at me up and down "I can say the same." He stands up and kisses my cheek.

"What are you doing around here?" I put my arms around my back.

"I have a sister who goes here" he says. (Let it be).

"Oh what's her name maybe I know her" I lean on the railing.

"Rebecca Johnson, half sister" I almost flew backwards. REBECCA JOHNSON!

"What!" I yell he squints his eyes.

"What?" I get off the rail and shake my head no. This can't be why Jesus why.

"I think Caty is calling me" I run down the stairs back to the group.

"Woah track star" Caty says. I was breathing heavy from the distance but also because of what he said.

"Caty you won't believe it" i rest my hands on my knees.

"What? That you actually ran?" She laughs. I give her a death glare.

"No that Rebecca is Coles half sister" and now Caty almost choked on her saliva.

"No way" her eyes widen. "I swear."

-

"So what are you doing after school?" Caty ask.

"Nothing just some extra credit" we both walk out of school.

"Well I was invited to a pool party at Ethan's. He said its just gray , him , cam and Cameron Dallas , you can come" she says.

"I don't really think I'm up to going to his house Caty" I shrug as we wait for the bus. Yeah we are taking the bus today.

"Well give me a ring if you are I don't want to go alone" she says.

A car pulled up in front of us, they lowered the window. It was Cole, "need a ride?"

I smile and bit my lip "yeah sure."

I opened the front door and plopped in the front. "You can come to Caty" he adds.

"No I have things to do but thanks" and with that he takes off but stops a few feet from where we were.