Twenty four

He closed the door and pushed me towards the wall with our lips still connected.

My hands up his shirt as he lifts my legs up and grips my thigh. The kiss gets intense and he begins and lift my shirt of.

I take it off for him pushing him towards the bed.

He gets on top of my striping slowly from my clothes. He goes down to neck biting on my skin and leaving hickeys on my chest and neck.

"Cole are you sure no one will hear us?" I look up at him.

"Just don't be so loud then" he smirks. 

He leans back down kissing my lips. He kisses my chest and stomach going lower.

Just as it was going to get good knocking was heard at the door.

"God dammit" Cole gets up and I get my clothes back on.

Cole opens the door but I stay put in the bed leaning over to see who was at the door.

"Hey, you busy?" I know who's voice that was.

"Ethan right?" Cole says.

"Yea, i just wanted to drop off drunk Caty" I come to the door and Ethan's sees me.

"You guys where in the middle of something?" He gives us that grin.

"Just go Ethan" I grab Caty. She throws her self on the bed and passes out.

"Just saying" he leaves.

I bite the inside of my cheeks. "I'll be right back" i grab my hotel key and leave.

"Ethan!" I jog after him.

He turns around and rolls his eyes.

"What?"

I stop in front of him and cross my arms. I forgot how tall he was.

"Why are you acting like this?" He laughs and crosses his arms as well. "What? I'm acting normal" I bite my lip.

"You're acting jealous if you ask me" I shrug.

"Jealous of what? You and shit face over there, no thanks."

She smile and shake my head, "you're so jealous of us."

"I'm not jealous of what ever you guys are" I see him ball up his fist.

"I know you a little too well, you're just mad cause I'm with another guy and it's not you." I poke his chest and put my hand on my hip.

He doesn't say anything I see his fist they are getting tighter. I raise one eyebrow and look at him.

"I know I'm right" just as I'm about to leave he pushes me to the wall.

My breathing gets heavier and fast. I was scared for sure. I looks up at me and are looking eye to eye.

His eyes were full of anger, I can tell. I put my hand on his face and caress his cheek with my thumb.

"It was your lost not mine" I push him back a little and leave back to the room.

I hug myself and walk to my room. I reach the door I look at the key card.