Fifteen

9 months later (hahaha don't hate me)

I'm better now I can walk run and stuff. Ethan and I are still together. But today is the first day back to school and I'm nervous. I have been temporarily homeschooled until I got better. And we'll now I am.

I put on high waist skinny jeans and a long sleeve crop top and I put on converse. I looked in the mirror I look at my scar on my side and decided to put a jacket on. I put it on and did my hair.

I did French braids once I was pleased I did my makeup and waited for Ethan. I said bye to my mom who was passed out.

I grabbed my phone and bag and left. I waited on the porch for him.

He pulled up and got out the car. I got up and he came in front of me. "Ava" he said I stepped down. "Ethan" I smiled and kissed him.

"Ready?" He walked me to his car. "I'm ready" he opened the car door and I got in.

He got in and turned the engine on "your nervous aren't you?" He said. "Well yea I haven't seen Rebecca in a while. Also I have barely seen Catty." I sighed. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"Of course she is I think," he turned into the parking lot. "I haven't seen her." He turned off the car.

"Hmm okay" I got out with him and looked at my school. He looked at me "lowkey remember?" I nod and he nodded too.

We are keeping our relationship lowkey only people who know are Cameron and Grayson. Catty never let me tell her. I went walking first into school. I hesitated to open the door but I did.

Everyone looked at me some people smiled and others whispered. I wish Ethan was here.

I walked threw he halls going to my locker. I unlocked and got my things walking to first period. I sat down waiting for Cameron. He came threw the doors i got up and he came and hugged me. "I missed seeing you around here" he says. I laugh and he puts me down.

"Hey have you seen Catty?" I ask as we walk back to our seat. "No, she only texted me once and said sorry. I tried and tried but I never get a response" he leans back in his chair. "Oh my. What could of happened?" I bit lip.

He shrugs and the bells rings. The teacher comes in and starts teaching.
-------------

Finally school is over i am in the hallway walking to Ethan car. "Well isn't paralyzed girl" I turned and Rebecca was there. Gosh why, I thought I avoided that.

"Hello Rebecca" I said rolling my eyes. "Wow still bitchy as usual" she puts weight on her left side.

"Still fake wait more fake then usual is that breast implants" i sass. "Watch it Ava" she whips her hair as she walks away. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

He was already there. He parked far from the school so we wouldn't be seen. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hey gorgeous" he says kissing me. "Hey" I smile as he holds me.

"How was it?"

"Bleh" I lay on his chest. "Great response" he laughs. I laugh and get in his car.

"I'm so tired" I jump in the back seat. He laughs "so your going to sleep there?" He asks.

"Yep" I lay down and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and he is recording "stop Ethan" I cover the Camera. "Stop your gorgeous" he says still recording. I take my phone out my pocket. I open snap and record him too.

"Okay I will stop" he says I laugh and turn off my phone closing my eye again.

"I'm so tireeeedddd" I sit up. "Well I can't do nothing now" he starts driving. I get back in the front and lay my feet on his lap. He holds them and I smile. "Bih we tumblr as fuck" I giggle and take a picture. "I guess we are."

---------
We got to his house and I got out his car and walked up to his door.

He opened the door for me and we both walked in. "Hey Cameron" I wave she smiles and continues making food.

Since the accident I spent a lot of time over here. "We are going up stairs" he tells Cameron.

"Don't be loud"

I turn to her and she winks turning to the stove. I shake my head following Ethan up the stairs.

He plops on his bed and sit at his desk. "So I saw Rebecca today" I spin the chair.

"And?"

"And well we started to argue, like usual" I kept spinning in the chair.

"Ignore her she is jealous" I stop on the chair. "I guess your right" I jump on top of him.

I groan "your back is so hard" I get off and attempt to run my back. "Well its back, not a butt" he laughs. "Your butt is jiggly" I poke his butt.

"Stop being weird" he laughs.

"It's is tho look at it" i keep poking it.

He turns so I can't poke it no more "are you gonna poke that" he smirks.

I squint my eyes "ya nasty" he laughs. I lay down next to him. I grab his arm and turn so my back is facing him. I put his hand on my head "play with my hair" I tell him.

"Why?" He ask. "Don't ask just do it" i close my eyes.

He obeys and plays with my hair. I start to feel tired but then he stops. I find his hand and put it back on my head. He laughs and I hear a video take place.

"Did you record that?" I ask as he stays playing with my hair.

"Yep." I giggle and close my eyes falling asleep.

(0.0)

Pink