Eleven

"Can I get a coffe with cream and lots of sugar and a donut. Thank you." I say and leave the line and wait for my stuff.

I sit down in a chair and look at my phone. "Ava?" I look up and grab my coffee and donut. "Thank you" I say and leave the store. I walk to the hotel. Most of the class was hanging out there today at the pool. I wanted to go with catty but she is going with Cameron. I can't be mad because there dating and they look or each other.

"Hey Ava wait up" I turn and Ethan is running towards me. I smile and stop I am giving him a chance so we can be friends. "What's up?" I continue to walk.

"Are you going to the pool today?" He ask. "No are you?" I ask. "No I am not" he says. "How about we go together like friends?" I ask him.

"Okay sure. I will be at your room in 40?" He ask. I nod and he goes to his room and I go to mine.

I put my bathing suit on and on Top a long shirt and sandals

I put my bathing suit on and on Top a long shirt and sandals. I grabbed my bag and put my phone room key and some money. I grabbed a towel and put it in my bag also.

I texted Ethan that I was ready and waited on my bed. I few minutes later there was a knock at door and I put my phone away and grabbed my bag. "Hey are you ready?" He ask. The had one blue swim shorts and I white shirt. "Yea" I close my door and we go downstairs.

"Is everyone all ready there?" I ask and he opens the door for me. "Thank you" I say.

"And yea Grayson said that he got us a table along with Catty and Cameron" he says and we get to the pool. There is music playing and food. Grayson calls Ethan name and we both make our way over there. "Hey" I hug catty.

"You made it" she says. She was eating chips Cameron was in the pool. "Yep I did" I put my bag my down. "Did you wear your bikini?" She winks. I roll my eyes "yes I see you are wearing yours too" I say laughing.

"I told you we should do worn ours" Grayson says to Ethan I start laughing and Catty too. "You should of worn them we could all be matching" catty says. Making them laugh "okay what are we waiting for it's a pool party and we are sitting down" Grayson takes his shirt off.

"Hell yeah guys come on" I say and take off my shirt and sandals. "Lets go Grayson" I grab his arm and we go the deep end. "We jump in three okay?" He says and grabs my hand. Some boys whistle and call out Grayson gives them looks and they looked away. I laughed "1...2.....3" he both jumped in.

The cold water hitting my body instantly it felt good. I use my feet to push my self out. I reach the top and Grayson is already up. "Look out" we both turn and Catty and Ethan come jumping in. I laugh and move out the way. They both come out for air. "That was fun" Catty says. She comes to me and brings me in private "so I see Ethan has his eyes on you" she raises her eyebrows. I look at Ethan and he was talking with Grayson and laughing. "We are just friends Catty" I say looking back to her.