Tweleve

The sun shines in my eyes causing me to wake up. I roll over and see Ethan still sleeping. I forgot he was here. I smile and kiss his jaw he moved around and flipped on top of me. "What the hell?" I say trying to get out. I try to but he kept gripping me. "What made him to this?" I whisper still trying to get out.

He starts laughing and I roll my eyes "are you up?" I ask. He kisses me neck and gets off. I breathe dramatically "amen I thought I was going to die" I giggle. He laughs I get up and brush my teeth. We are leaving tomorrow it was a awesome trip but it sadly ended.

I finish and pull my hair up into a bun and do my makeup. While I was doing my eyebrows Ethan came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Ethannnn" I wined because he messed up my eyebrow.

"Wow" he says and takes a toothbrush the hotel provides us. "Its art baby" I wink and take a wipe and fix it. I put the wipe down and check my eye brows they are perfect. I proceed with my eyes eye liner and mascara. Then face foundation , concealer, powder, contour and highlight. I put on a nude lip and fixed my hair. I hair sprayed it and put Bobby pins so it stayed in place. I looked at my self in the mirror and nodded it looked over at Ethan and he was simply fixing his hair. "You have to get close" I told him and sat the counter watching him do his hair.

"Ill borrow yours" he plays around and looks at me. "Do you want my pink top or the crop top" i play along.

He comes between my legs and I rest my arms on his shoulders. "I really like that crop top" he laughs. I giggle and kiss him "Ava" he says. I break up the kiss "yea?"

"Promise me nothing will happen between us" he looks me deep in the eyes. "Of course" he smiles and kisses me. Our kiss turned to a make out intense one. I wrapped my hands tightly around his neck pulling us closer. He wraps my legs and his torso and takes me to the bed. He puts me on the bed without breaking the kiss. His large hands roamed my whole body gripping my hips. His kiss lead down my neck bitting on my sweet spot making me moan. I bit my lip trying to control my self from moaning loud. It was hard the way he did it smoothly everywhere.

I felt his boner against my legs just when it was going to get good there was a knocked. We both groaned he got up allowing me to get up and open the door. "Oh hey Grayson" I said.

"Have you seen Ethan?" He asked. I made up a lie "he texted me he went to the a mall" I smile hoping he fell for it. "Oh okay thanks Ava" he left. I closed the door and sighed. "The mall?" Ethan comes out from the bathroom. "Best I could come up with" I laughs and walk to him. "Now let's take off were we left off" I pushes me on the bed and I giggle. "I don't think that is how it goes" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Whatever" he kisses me. My fingers and tangled in his hair. I takes slips my shirt of and starts to kiss under my bra. For sure leaving hickeys everywhere. He went lower but his phone went off. He groans and grabs it "hello?" He sits next to me "I am at the mall" i can tell it Grayson.

"Yes...I will be home later....Grayson....okay okay bye" he hangs up. "I guess it's not I good time for us?" I sit up. "I guess your right" he sighs I turns to look at me. "But you do look sexy without that shirt" he winks. "Shut up" I kick him lightly.

He comes to me "I really want to finish what we were doing"  he whispers in my ear. Sending chills down my back. "For the third time?" I tease and bit my lip. "3rd time is the best" he says and grips my thigh. "I guess your right" I shrug. I was messing with him I get up "but I don't think so" I pull my pants up.

"Where's my shirt" looked around my room. "I don't know but that is a sign" he says and gets up and I  walk to the other side of the room. "Why are you moving around?" He follows me. "Because I know your going to try to get me in bed" I giggle and keep moving. He tries to get me but I move and run to the bed. "Okay I promise I won't" he says putting his hands up.

"Okay?" I turn to the bed and look for my shirt. I found it and go grab it but Ethan grabs me by the waist pulling me up off the bed into the air. I laugh as he puts me down "oh Ethan" I say and finally put my shirt on. "Oh Ava" he mimicked I rolled my eyes.

"Okay you should get going" I grab his things he left around my room. "Why?" I grabbed his stuff. "Because people will ask questions" I say.

He groans "Remember low key" I wink he laughs. "Low key" I kisses me I giggle. He leaves and I lay down on bed. I look at the ceiling zoning out. I should really get dressed I am still in my pjs. I get up and grab a pair of jeans and t-shirt and sneakers. I put them on and grab my phone and leave my room. 

I get to the elevator and press the button waiting for the doors to open. They finally open and I go in. I call an uber while in the elevator. I wanted to go to another museum before we leave New York. I get down to the lobby and walk out the doors. I wait for a little but then see my uber. I walk towards it opening the door.

"Where to?" The man asked. "Any museum" I say he nods and starts to drive. I put my seat belt on and open my phone. I text Ethan,

Me: hey Ethan I am going to a museum. I letting you know

Ethan💜: okay baby girl see you soon..

Ethan: which one are you going to?

"What museums are we going to?" I ask the uber driver. "New York's museum" he says I chuckle at the name. Really New yorks museum.

Me: New York's museum

Ethan💜: okay maybe I will see you there. Cameron and Grayson want to go somewhere

Me: okay 🙃 ily

Ethan: be safe...

I go to open my phone but I am cut off by a sudden crash.

All I remember was everything went black.

-----------------------//////-------------------------

DONT HATE ME