Thrity four

2 weeks later

I can't face school because I bet Meredith told everyone about my pregnancy. Ethan has told me hat no one even knows but I'm not buying it.
"Come on gorgeous as soon as you smile they will forget about it" he put his thumb on my cheek.

I smile and held his hand against my cheek. But I just couldn't face the truth I took his hand off my face. "I'm going to make you late" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I'm not going if you aren't" he mimics my body language.

I look at him and smile he was so adorable.

"Alright I'll go" I put my arms down and smile.

"Yes, go get ready" he gets up and walks to the kitchen.

I smile and get up walking to my room. I'm so nervous I'm scared in all reality. I don't know if I can face people.

-

I sat in the car, ethan turned the car off. I looked at the school, "you okay?"

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod. "I'm fine" I open the car door slowly. I adjust my bag and close the car door.

"Come on, I'll be right here" Ethan puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I think it's best if they don't see us together, I mean I have Catty and Cameron" I smile.

"Oh" he takes his hand off my shoulder "okay, well I'll see you around."

He starts walking into school, I watch him as he walks in. Two freshmen push past me, "Sorry, I was in a hurry" they stopped in front of me.

I looked at her just looking at her reminded me of my self. I remember how nervous I was on freshmen year. I literally freaked out when I had one minute to get to class.

But it was the year I met Ethan.

"You're fine, some advice don't stress it" i toss a wink at them and I walk past them.

I grabbed my bag and push open the doors. It's like everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Oh wait, yea that really happened.

I looked at everyone and began to walk.

"I heard she was pregnant" I over heard those whispers.

I looked up and saw Ethan with his friends. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled a bit.

Then I saw Caty except she was with Meredith and Rebecca?! What the hell?

I bit my cheek and walked over to her "Hey" I tapped her shoulder.

She turned around, her face dropped. She looked different though she had tons of make up and her hair was blonde.

"Ava! What are you doing here?" She seemed panicked.

"It's school, it's required" I laugh a bit.

"Welcome back slut" Meredith laughed to herself.

"Meredith" I roll my eyes.

"Well listen, Caty didn't want to say it but she's our friend now" Rebecca put her hand on Catys shoulder.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Yea.." Caty looked down but Rebecca flicked her head to look up.

"Are you serious?"

"You never called, texted or anything" she crossed her arms.

"You have no idea what I was going through" I laugh bit but nervously.

"Why? Because your baby told you not to?" She patted my stomach.

"How is the baby by the way? Oh wait isn't it gone?" Meredith said loudly.

I looked around people looked at us "was it because you can't children?" Rebecca said.

I balled my fist, but I let it go. I looked up to prevent myself from crying.

"I'll see you around Caty" I smile and walk away.

I walk into the girls bathroom, I walk into the big stall and close the door. I poor things out my bag on the mini counter.

I grab the medicine the doctor prescribe, and opened it. No I'm not thinking about it.

I took my dose and closed it.

I heard the bathroom door open "Ava?"

I knew that voice, I opened the door. Cameron stood there, when he faced me he frowned.

I frowned and walked up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, it felt nice to hug my bestfriend after everything.

"You okay?"

"I'm supposed to say I'm fine, but I'm not" I let go of him.

He wipes my tears and smiles, "I'm so sorry I couldn't be with you during all of this. Caty and I broke up after she started hanging with Rebecca and Meredith" he sighs.

"Yeah what's gotten into her" I sniffle a bit and laugh.

"She's turning into one of them, but I can tell she isn't comfortable" he sighed leaning against the wall. i looked down at licked my lips.

"so, a baby?" he made my head snap up. "sorry! i didn't mean for it to come off rude" he quickly realized what he said. "no no it's fine, but i lost it." i pressed my lips into a straight line.

"aw man i'm sorry ava" he frowned. "it's okay it sucks but, i feel like i wasn't ready do be a mother anyway" i shrug and grab my bag putting it on my shoulder.

"well we do have class together and i have this thing where i can make a person laugh in three seconds" he put his arm around my shoulders.

i laughed a bit and shook me head "told ya."