Thirty one

(Few weeks later)

My stomach isn't big.... yet it will get there. And honestly I have so much to do, like school and everything. Do I drop out?

I can always do online school, but people will be wondering why I left. Gosh and I don't want Meredith to find out about this, she will hate me even more.

This is really stressing me out, and I know that's not good for the baby.

I picked up my phone from the counter and called Ethan.

"Hey" he said in a husky voice.

"Hey, can you come over?" I lean on the counter and play with the edge of a paper.

"Yea sure" he yawns and sighs.

"You don't have to, I know it's late" I glance over at the clock, 12 a.m.

"Nah it's fine, I'll be there 10" he hangs up and I put the phone down.

I bite my lip and run my hand threw my hair. I push my self off the counter and open the fridge.

My mom hasn't been home for about 2 weeks. She always does this, so I'm not as worried. I've gotten use to being alone, I've been my own mom since I could remember.

I grabbed a water and close the fridge. I pour the water in the cup. When I go to grab the water I fell a sharp pain under my stomach. I hold my stomach and close my eyes. I've been feeling that pain for the longest.

I breathe in and out slowly. The pain stops and I catch my breathe. I drink the water and put the cup in the sink.

The door bell rung, I knew it was Ethan, "come in."

Ethan came in the door and closed it behind him. He looked at me worried, he came to me and held my face up.

"Have you slept?" He runs his thumb over my noticeable bags.

"Not really" I shrug and take his hands off my face.

"You don't look so well Ava" I pouts a bit and I walk to the couch.

I sat down and he sat next to me. I shifted my body and rested my elbow on the couch resting my head on my hand.

Ethan shifted his body as well. I sighed and looked at him. I never thought in a million years I would be having Ethan Grant Dolan's baby. I mean yeah Imagined us getting married and us getting our own house. Now I don't have to imagine or even think about having a baby with him because it's true.

A small version of Ethan is inside of me, and it's just weird to think about.

"What are you thinking about?" He placed his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his and looked at his hand.

I sometimes wish we never broke up, I wish I can still call him mine. I wish I can walk around with him holding his hand. I wish I could kiss his soft lips anywhere and anytime I want too. But I can't, he cheated, I think, and I don't know anymore.

"A lot of things" I sigh and finally respond to him.

"Like?" He srunches his brows.

"You really want to know?" I sigh and look back at him.

"Yea I do" i bite my lip and breathe out.

"I was thinking about us," his facial expression softened "I was thinking about everything, how I'm pregnant with your child. How I miss kissing you and how you use to hold me and cuddle me. I just miss it and it doesn't make anything better that I'm pregnant with your child. Think about it Ethan, half of you is in me growing. Youre biologically his father. And I can't even be with you," I groan loudly and stand up "it's just annoying to think about."

I ran my hand through my hair and sigh. He stays seated and licks his lips.

"I should of never invited you here so late, you can go home" I shake my head no and cross my arms.

"I'm here though" he says.

"Meredith is probably looking for you" I made an excuse.

"She's in jersey for a photo shoot" fuck.

He stands up and puts his hand out, I look at his hand. He shakes his hand signaling me to grab it. I hesitate but grab it, he leads me upstairs into my room.

He brings me next to my bed, he lets go of my hand and pulls my bed sheets down. He signals me to lay down, I look at him weirdly but lay down in the bed. He pulls the sheets over me and scurries to the other side. He gets in the bed with me and wraps his arm around my waist firmly.

He kisses my cheek "get some rest," he grabs my hand in his "trust me."

My heart started to pound, faster than usual. But I closed my eyes and try to fall asleep.

Ethan pov (bom bom bommmmmmmmmmmmmm)

I watch her as she drifts into her sleep. Honestly I really just want her to be okay and the baby. Yeah it's a lot of pressure to think that I'm going to be a dad. How am I supposed to tell Meredith, or my parent?

Will they think of me any differently, or will the have my back?

What if Grayson hates me.

So many things are going through my head right now. But I know it has to be harder on Ava, she hasn't gone to school for about 3 weeks. I know it's hard on her, especially for her age.

Talking about her, that things she told me about being together. I feel so bad for her, don't get me wrong I love her.

Maybe even more than Meredith. All Meredith wants is sex and it's annoying. But Ava with her is different, yea we have our sexy times but she is so much more than that.

I want to tell her that I want to be with her. I would even break up with Meredith for her. Honestly I want to break up with her but it's hard.

I'm not only breaking up with Meredith because Ava is pregnant but I just really love Ava, Meredith not that much.

I was interrupted by Ava, she turned over and faced me. She was so beautiful, her mouth was open a bit and little snores came out. But nothing big, her eyes are the most beautiful too.

She was probably the most gorgeous girl I've met.

I put my hand on her face and caress her cheek softly. I leaned down a bit and kissed her, this is wrong and I know it is. I'm cheating on Meredith but even it just feels right to be with Ava.

"Ethan" Ava said. I looked down at her, her eyes still shut, I think she is sleep talking.

"Ethan stop" she groaned and flipped over. I moved back and watched her.

"Ethan" a smile appeared on her face, which made me smile a bit.

She giggled a bit but flipped over, I wonder what she was dreaming about.

"Ethan!" She screamed and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was awake.

She sniffled a bit and her eyes landed on me. "I thought you were dead" tears flow down her eyes.

"Ava that was a dream" I sat up, she wiped her tears.

"Damn" she rested her head in her hands.

"Ava are you okay?" I put my hand on her thigh.

"I'm fine" she closed her eyes again.

"Come here" I grabbed her arm and pulled her close me. I laid her head on my chest and played with her hair. I kissed her head and a smile appeared on her face.

"Ethan?" She asked and traced shapes on my leg.

"Yea?"

"I'm sorry" she sniffled a bit and looked up at me.

"Don't be baby girl" I smiled.

----------------------------

Big booty hedgehogs 🤤